On our toes, mm/mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

On our toes, mm/mf

Post by Malacoda »

It was a hot day. A very hot day and we did not have air conditioning then. On a day like that we would sort of camp out in the basement, which was actually about five degrees cooler than the rest of the house or I would play in the wading pool in the back yard.

It was large by the standard of wading pools in those days, about eight feet in diameter and a foot and a half deep. Of course the water would become sort of foul as the summer went on and mosquitoes loved it for breeding. In retrospect it was really yucky and probably a public nuisance but no one cared back then.

I was out in the pool in my bathing suit. It was one of the rare occasions when I was barefoot outside, or inside for that matter. I really did not like going barefoot. Neither did most of my friends except the family across the alley but we did not hold it against them much.

Anyway, I was splashing in the pool sinking some boats when the two boys from across the alley appeared with their sister in tow, literally, as she was barefoot, gagged and her hands tied in front of her being led by a rope. They had some extra rope and they said they were going to tie her and me to my swing set.

I then noticed that her hands were encased in socks. I was told that this was to keep fingers from working the knots and they put a pair of socks on my hands as well before they were also tied in front of me, palm to palm with a cinch in the middle. We were led to the swing set, which was a walk of at least five whole feet, and stood in between the two swings.

Ok, I should explain that the swing set was about eight feet long at least, with a glider, two swings and the pair of ladders on the end with the fire pole in the middle. I don't remember anyone ever sliding down that pole but it was great for tying to.

We weren't going to be tied to the pole that day. They tied our feet together, and then ran the leash ropes over the top of the swing set pulling on them to lift us each onto our toes. I think they would have liked to hang us by our wrists but as I was not gagged yet I objected loudly. Their sister also made some muffled noises under her gag which they took as an objection and backed the ropes off to just keep us on our toes and the balls of our feet before knotting them securely. It turned out that the socks over our hands also served to protect our wrists from the rope. It still hurt, at least the journal said it did, but obviously it did not hurt too bad because we were kept that way for some time.

I was then gagged by putting a rolled up sock in my mouth and then tying the cleave gag over it. It was the first time I was gagged that way. It would not be the last.

To add injury to insult the two boys then played on the glider, which actually moved the whole swing set and us as well. They ultimately tired of that sport and loosened our hand ropes so we could stand on our whole feet and left us there but not before emptying their water guns into us.

I assume that we were untied but there the record ends.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

That must've been a fun journal entry to stumble upon :) thanks for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic