Sawhorse Again, mm/mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sawhorse Again, mm/mf

Post by Malacoda »

When I was 9 I was 4 ft tall and weighed maybe 80 pounds or less. I was physically weak and could not run for crap. This meant that I was pretty much fair game if my friends who were somewhat bigger and faster wanted to tie me up. There was no point in running away or struggling. (The benefit of large friends was they could take care of bullies for me.)

One hot afternoon, I was not wearing a shirt, just pants and shoes, they grabbed me, tied my hands palm to palm behind me with the usual clothesline, cinched in the middle, and gagged me by stuffing a rolled up sock in my mouth and then putting a cleave gag over it to keep it in. That done they led me to the garage I had been tied up in the other day and there was that damned sawhorse.

They backed me up to it and spread my legs to tie them to the legs of the horse by the ankles and the knees, then they put my hands over it and tied them to the brace on the other side.

As I stood there helpless they debated putting a blindfold on me. The boy with the blindfold won the debate and another bandana was tied over my eyes.

I could not see them line up to make a firing squad with water pistols. I felt it though as the streams of water hit my face and chest. They did that until they were satisfied that I was bathed and then left me there.

Their sister, who was maybe a year older than I was, and about two inches taller got curious and came in to look at me and I think to check my bindings to make sure I was not going to escape. She also said, "Ouch" real loud so I assumed that she was barefoot and stepped on a sharp pebble on the floor. I was blindfolded and could not see her but her voice gave her away.

She left and I was alone for what seemed like a long time and then they came back, the boys and their sister. They untied my hands and took off the blindfold but left me gagged and my feet tied. They then backed her up to the other side of the horse and tied her feet and legs like mine were. Then they pulled my arms back and tied my hands around her and did the same to her. She was then gagged as well and the boys left us there.

She tried to get her hands loose but of course she could not and we just sort of stood there.

The boys came back, looked at us and decided a change was in order. So they untied our hands and retied then in front of us, palm to palm, cinched in the middle. Then they tied a long rope to my hands, threw it over the rafter over our heads, pulled my hands high over my head and then tied the other end to her hands pulling them up too. Then they tied rope around our waists and left.

This set off a not entirely friendly tug of war as she tried to lower her hands to get at the knot with her teeth which pulled my hands painfully high. I would then pull down and pull hers back up. We did this a few times and then realized that neither of us was going to get away and just stood there waiting.

But wait! There's more!

Her brothers came back and untied the long rope from our hands but left out hands tied and the gags in. Then they untied our feet and legs, used a rope from each to make a leash for our hands and led us out in the yard where they tied our feet, pushed us so we fell onto the grass and then took the rope from each of our hands to pull our hands back over our heads and tied it to our feet.

Then they ran off again leaving us to our fate and the bugs. I was kept tied until it was time to go in for Garfield Goose on the television. That would have made it around 5 PM. I think she was kept tied until their supper.
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

Thank you for posting your memories, Malacoda. It often seems like this community is not interested in true stories of childhood tie up games anymore. It's nice to see some new ones!
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Malacoda »

There will be more as soon as I can decipher my old chicken scratch handwriting. I flunked penmanship for a reason.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thanks for sharing this. Always fun when an older sister is roped up. Was she involved in other tugs with you guys?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would have loved been tie up with a girl when I was younger sadly it never happened.
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Malacoda »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for sharing this. Always fun when an older sister is roped up. Was she involved in other tugs with you guys?
All the time. If she wasn't being tied she was doing the tying.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. I start to get jealous to all the fun tie up games you had :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic