On the ladder, mmf/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

On the ladder, mmf/m

Post by Malacoda »

It was a warm, sunny, summer morning and I went outside to play. The neighbor kids across the alley were out as well and I joined them. It was a good thing I was wearing my PF Flyers because the alley was not paved, it was covered in gravel, sharp gravel and I don't know how they walked barefoot over it. They must have had hooves instead of feet.

Anyway, there were the three of them, the two boys around my age, one the same age the other one a year younger and their sister. One reached into his pocket and pulled out the rope they, for some reason, always had with them and tied my hands palm to palm in front of me, cinching it in the middle, as usual.

When my hands were tied they led me in their garage and to the ladder that was at an angle leading up to the rafters. Their parental units had placed sheets of plywood over the rafters to make a makeshift floor so stuff could be stored up there.

They turned me to lean with my back on the ladder and made me back up one rung. Their sister then tied my feet and then tied them to the rung while the brothers stretched my hands over my head as far as they would go. Then they tied a rope around the cinch in the middle and then pulled that rope over another rung to tie it underneath me. A couple of ropes around the legs and the waist completed the construction and they gagged me with a bandana and then tied a rope around the back of the bandana to one of the lower rungs so I could not dislodge it nor move my head very much.

They stood there viewing their handiwork and then went outside leaving me.

They returned after a time with their sister, only she now had her hands tied behind her and a gag in her mouth. They tied a rope around her hands to the side of the ladder and then tied her feet.

We were then left and it was not that uncomfortable. But then they came back and said, "We have to let you go. Your mother is calling you for lunch."

With that they hurridly untied me and as I took my leave I could see they were using the now freed up rope to tie their sister's legs and arms. Waste not, want not.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice experience. How long were you standing there?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Keep 'em coming.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club