My experiences (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My experiences (M/m)

Post by Jermey »

As far as I can remember I always had this attraction for being tied up. As a child I was like hynotized by the scenes in movies or comics where people get tied up, and I was starting very early to practice the self bondage with scarves and whatever i could find.

One particular day, when I was about 7 yo, my father came into my room when I was tying my feet up with some handkerchiefs. Rather amused by the situation, he followed me in my game, and tied me up in a hogtie.

This experience was like a revelation for me, and I'm going to tell you about it.
Last edited by Jermey 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Returns in the summer of 1991, in the holiday house that we rented every summer in the centre of France.
I was 7 yo at that time. I was a little boy with glasses and red hairs, which gave me an air that everyone thought was very cute.

Like every afternoon after the meal, my mother sent me to take a nap, so that I would be in good shape for the rest of the day. And as always, I took the opportunity not to sleep, but to have fun silently in my room.

At that time, the great Fashion style was handkerchiefs that were tied around the neck or in the hairs, and we had my parents and I many of all colors.
Si I decided to take a few to secretly play one of my favorite games : to tie myself up.

On this hot day, I was shirtless and barefeet, only wearing a short, while concentrated, I was tying my little feet up as best as I could.
It was then that the door opened and my father discovered me like this.

TBC.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Please, keep going with this adorable story
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Amused to discover me like that, my father came to sit on the bed next to me. He first looked at all the handkerchiefs I had prepared, and taking my tied feet up on his legs to see my work, he asked me what I was doing.
Ashamed and with my face all red, I replied that it was only a game.

Felling my embarrassment, he smiled at me, and with a wink, he tells me to lie down and put my hands behind my back.
Full of excitement and with a huge smile on my face, I obeyed.

He then took one handkerchief and tied my wrists. It was the very first time that my hands were tied, and this feeling of being restrained like the heroes of the movies and comics that I loved so much delighted me.
He then untied the one that was already binding my ankles and tied it in his own way.

"Try to free yourself now!" he told me.

I then began to giggle like a worm, testing my bonds, and very happy, I told him that it was impossible.
"Oh maybe I can enjoy it then!"
He then began to tickle my ribs mercilessly.
I laughed so much and so hard, that he told me that he had to do something not to panic the whole neighborhood.
He then stopped his tickling, took another handkerchief, slipped it between my teeth and tied it behind my head.
Then taking another, he tied the one that bound my ankles to the one that bound my wrists, leaving me defenseless in a tight hogtie, and then proceeded to tickle my little feet for a few moments that felt like an eternity.

When he finished, and he started to untie me, I was out of breath and sweating. I would have liked to stay tied up like that longer, struggling to try to break free. But I was in heaven, feeling like I had experienced one of the best moments and one of the best sensations of my life.
Last edited by Jermey 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cute, thanks for having taken the time to share your story
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Welcome, I'm glad you liked it. That was my first experience, I will share the others soon ;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers, [mention]Jermey[/mention].
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

great story, i would have liked to have been the father :D
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers, @Jermey.
Thank you very much :D
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago great story, i would have liked to have been the father :D
Thank you! Oh really, would you have preferred for the bondage or for the tickling?
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago Please, keep going with this adorable story
Thank you, i'm proud that you found it adorable
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Like XTC, I enjoy stories of childhood TUGs. But I have the same advice for you, that I have had for so many others: Please line space between paragraphs. It makes for a much smoother and easier read.

Other than that, a cute story. Did you ever get into TUGs with your friends?

Drawscore
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

drawscore wrote: 1 year ago Like XTC, I enjoy stories of childhood TUGs. But I have the same advice for you, that I have had for so many others: Please line space between paragraphs. It makes for a much smoother and easier read.

Other than that, a cute story. Did you ever get into TUGs with your friends?

Drawscore
Thanks for the advice.
Yes I had a lot of TUGs later, around 11, with a friend named Michael. This will be the subject of my future texts.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Jermey wrote: 1 year ago
Gino wrote: 1 year ago great story, i would have liked to have been the father :D
Thank you! Oh really, would you have preferred for the bondage or for the tickling?
of course both captivate as well as tickle
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

>>>Thanks for the advice.

Yes I had a lot of TUGs later, around 11, with a friend named Michael. This will be the subject of my future texts.<<<

My experiences came between the ages of nine and three quarters, to almost 15, with my friends in cub scouts and boy scouts. Only a couple of us actually LIKED being tied up (and gagged), but we sure liked tying up each other.

Drawscore
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It's a very nice story :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Here is the continuation of this story, wich took place a few days After this first experience.

Like every day after the meal in the holiday home, my mother sent me to take a nap, while she and my father relaxed in the garden in the sun.

I had only been in my room for a few minutes, lying on the bed reading, when the door slowly opened.
It was my father who came in, smiling, with the little light in his eyes, that he usually had when he was in the mood to play a little.

Excited to have a little fun at nap time, I literally jumped on him as soon as he was on the bed, and we began a frenzied tickle fight.

After a few minutes, all out of breath, we stopped, lying next to each other, and I took advantage of the situation to offer him to tie me up again.

"I don't know, your mother is rather worried about seeing you play these kinds of games, you know."

"Oh pleaase, she sleeps at the other end of the garden, she won't hear us and won't know anything about it!" I answered.

After a short moment of reflection, he smiled at me and told me to get everything necessary.
I then jumped out of bed, and opened my socks drawer to take out my handkerchiefs, which I laid out in front of him before coming to kneel beside him on the bed.

He took one of them and after asking me to join my hands in front of me, used it to tie my wrists.
Very excited and interested, I watched him when he tied the end of another handkerchief to the one that bound my hands.

"Now lie on your back" he ordered me.

I obeyed, and he then tied the other end of this handkerchief to a bar of the bedpost, then taking me by the hips, he pulled me down so that my arms were well stretched above my head.
Finally, he joined my barefeet and tied my ankles.
He then came to kneel on me, his legs on each side of my waist and with a wink, asked me:
"So Jermey, comfortable?"

Already laughing, I told him that it was indeed more comfortable than the last time.

"Glad to hear it!" ...
He answered me while gently removing my glasses.

"What are you doing?" I asked him intrigued, and with a sadistic and amused look, he answered me that the meal had just finished, but that unfortunately for me, he was still very hungry.
He then suddenly pulled my t-shirt up over my face, preventing me from seeing anything, and exposing my bare belly, my armpits and my neck, and to my greatest surprise and amusement at the same time , he began on me a torture of raspberries.

The sensation was like an electric shock, and I immediately burst into intense, high-pitched laughter. The fact that my arms were so stretched above my head and my upper body was so tense, combined with the fact that I was blind, heightened my sensitivity.
He spared no inch, and quickly found the most sensitive places to linger, like the hollow of my hips, or the top of my neck.

Laughing like never before, I tried to struggle under his weight, and I managed to free and bend my legs, and gathering my strength, I then tried to push him away with my little bound feet.
I then opened my eyes wide in terror when I felt him grab my ankles with both hands and lift my vulnerable and so ticklish feet, and he exclaimed joyfully and triumphantly:
"Ooh little toes, my favorite dessert!!"

TBC
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Did your father ever gag you? ;)
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago Did your father ever gag you? ;)
Yes but not this Time :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Cool stories, sounds like a lot of fun :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

The tickling of his raspberries, mixed with the gentle prickling sensation of his mustache on my upper body was already intense, but it was nothing compared to what I felt when he happily attacked my soles and my toes.

Even today I don't think I've ever felt such an intense tsunami of sensations.
Taken with real convulsions, I found myself lying face down, trying vainly to free my ankles from his grip.

My father had to lie on my legs and block them under his armpit to prevent me from moving, and to be able to continue, having fun making sound effects like a crazy animal devouring his prey.

I tried desperately to protect my poor feet with each other and to curl my toes, but all my efforts were in vain.

He went from my heels to my soles, then my toes, and then back up to my heels, to start again and again, and this torture had the effect of suddenly giving me a mad desire to pee.

It was impossible for me to be able to speak so much I was screaming and laughing, and the t-shirt always pulled up on my face prevented him from seeing the distress that must have started to be visible in my eyes.

Fortunately for me, a brief moment during which he caught his breath between two raspberries, finally allowed me this cry:

"Pee, I have to peeeee !!!"

Understanding that I was not joking, he then stopped immediately, lowered my t-shirt to my stomach, and quickly untied the handkerchief which bound me to the headboard.
He then tried to free my feet, but all my efforts to escape and all my convulsions had made me pull so hard on my bonds that the knots had become extremely tight.

Telling me a happy "Keep it up son!", he then tried to untie the knot with his teeth, involuntarily rubbing his mustache again on my poor hypersensitive heels.

"Heyyyy Stop, there is no more time, I have to go NOW !!"

Understanding the urgency, he took me like a bag on his shoulder, and quickly, he crossed the hall to drop me off, still feet and hands tied, standing in front of the toilet.

Thank god, we arrived in time.

A moment later, when my business was done, and my little body still well filled with adrenaline and endorphins, I jumped like a kangaroo across the house to find my father in the living room.

He told me proudly that my mother was still sunbathing peacefully, and that she seemed not to have heard anything.

I then jumped to my room, where I lay down on my bed, exhausted by so much excitement, and savoring the feeling of having my hands and feet still so well tied up.

After a few minutes, my father joined me and untied me, leaving me to a well-deserved nap.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

this sound fun, cant wait for the next part
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

My experiences, part 3.

Growing up, I didn't have many friends, because of my red hairs.
You may be the cutest boy on earth, in the eyes of other children, if you have red hairs, you're nothing but a damn Ginger, and you have to take all the teasing that goes with it.

But when I entered in 6th grade, I joined the school newspaper, and I met Michael there.

Without really knowing why, things immediately matched between us, and we quickly became best friends.

Michael was of Italian origin, he had tanned skin and very black hair. Although we were the same age (11 yo), he was much taller and stronger than me.
Physically, we were opposites, but we had the same way of thinking and above all, the same sense of humor.

He also didn't have many friends and I understood later that this was due to the fact that the other boys found that he sometimes had "Gay manners" in his way of being...
Personally, I didn't notice that, and even if I had noticed it, it wouldn't have bothered me.

The first time Michael invited me to his home, I was amazed to find how big and luxurious his house was.
His two parents generally work on the weekends, it was at his place that we spent all our free time, taking advantage of this freedom and the joys of this big house, his huge television, his video games and his countless board games.

I had always continued to tie myself up, even after the TUGs with my father had stopped, and I developed in me the will to bring Michael into these games.
It was during a game of uno that I put my plan into action.

I suggested that the loser of the various rounds have a dare, and Michael gladly agreed, and that's how when I was victorious, I took all my courage and offered to tie him up, secretly hoping that he would like to tie ME up afterwards.

For my greatest pleasure, this idea did not shock him and he even seemed to find it amusing.

After thinking about what could be used, we decided that his 4 old judo belts would do the trick.
It was a big moment for me, because it was the very first time I had tied someone up, and I remember my nervousness and the way my heart was beating hard at that moment.

I ordered him to lie down on his bed and put his hands behind his back.
I then used a belt to bind his wrists, taking care to ask him if it was not too tight.
Michael letting himself go happily, I went to his ankles, then I bent his legs to immobilize him in a hogtie with the third belt.
Stepping back to admire my work, I wondered if I would use the last belt to gag or to blindfold him, and i chose the blindfold.

Once my work was completed, i was particularly proud of myself, and i finally felt what we could feel in this position.
I had butterflies in my stomach, and this strange feeling of power excited me and amused me.
I remembered my TUGs with my father, and I understood this desire to tickling and having fun with a “defenseless prisoner“.

Hoping for an intense reaction and an explosion of laughter, with one hand I ran my fingers over one of his big socked sole, and with the other hand I tickled his sides, but to my great misfortune, Michael answered me calmly and simply:
"You can go all you want, i'm not ticklish!"

A little bit disappointed, I then sat down at his desk, still taking pleasure in seeing him squirm to free himself.

After a few efforts, but too quickly for my taste, he freed his hands, untied himself easily, and got up triumphantly.
Seeming to completely forget the Uno, he then looked at me mischievously and said:

"your turn now!!"

TBC.
Last edited by Jermey 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's an interesting story. Nice to see how you could test the other side in the end. I can feel you there when thinking about how to introduce someone to this kind of game. I tried to introduce a friend to tie up games when I was younger too. It's funny how creative someone gets for such an introduction.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago That's an interesting story. Nice to see how you could test the other side in the end. I can feel you there when thinking about how to introduce someone to this kind of game. I tried to introduce a friend to tie up games when I was younger too. It's funny how creative someone gets for such an introduction.

Thank you!
It's the big question that has tormented us all once, and the fear of looking like a weird person...
How many TUGs have we missed because of this? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic