Asking for it(M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
shonnazz45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Asking for it(M/F)

Post by shonnazz45 »

I'll start with some background-I'm 26, curvy, red hair, blue eyes, and live with my boyfriend(27, light brown/dirty blond hair, we'll call him Jason), we've been playing tie-up games since we started dating back in middle school so this was a regular thing for us.

It was a saturday afternoon, I was laying on our bed in my pajamas(an ole tank top and short shorts) and scrolling through my phone, getting bored, so I figured I'd dress up and get my boyfriend to tie me up.

I picked a white, form-fitting T-shirt, a pastel pink pleated skirt(above-knee length), white knee socks and a pink pair of flat Mary-Janes. Usually I don't go for 'cute' outfits when I get tied up, but I wanted a change of pace. I picked some materials and went for the living room, where Jason was laying on the sofa and reading a book.

I laid beside him and snuggled, and said something along the lines of "What'cha doing?" and when he ignored me(teaser) I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then another one until he turned his attention to me.

He jokingly told me I'm being rude, so I asked him how he's going to stop me and gave him another kiss. He finally put his book aside and took what I brought-2 pink silk scarves and 2 pieces of white cloth. He tied my hands behind my back with one scarf, and used the other to tie my ankles. Everything was nice and tight, and now he laid back down and I snuggled him again. While he kept reading his book I kept giving him the occasional kiss, until he took the white cloth.

"Any last words?"

I gave him a peck on the mouth and then opened wide as he balled up one piece and stuffed it into my mouth, then tied the other one tightly over it, before releasing my hair out of the gag. Then we laid back and kept cuddling, my head laid on his chest as he kept reading. Occasionally I rubbed my head under his and he kissed my forehead, until he had enough of the book and put it aside. We cuddled some more, him noting how cute I looked. After a while he started taking some pictures of me on my phone, and eventually he ungagged me and we made out for some more time, before asking if I had enough being tied up, which I agreed to(a rare occasion) since we both had more planned for the day. He agreed to completely untie my on 2 conditions-I had to keep the outfit until the next morning(he hadn't had enough of me in it), and I had to promise to tie him up when we go to bed
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Your boyfriend is a lucky bloke I am jealous.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute and sexy story. Looks like you two are the perfect match!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic