First time tying someone up. (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time tying someone up. (M/F, F/M)

Post by Ballgag69 »

When I was in 10th grade my friend had this gag gift (pun intended) bondage kit. There is a story behind why she had it, but it’s long and maybe I’ll write about it another time.

Her name is Dana and she’s super skinny with short brown hair and brown eyes. About 5’5”.

I’m a guy 6’3” buzz cut brown hair and brown eyes.

One day I was hanging out at her house and in her room on a snow day in January of 10th grade (8 years ago) and we were going through the stuff in her room when we found the bondage kit. I knew she had it, but I didn’t know where she kept it, so I was really glad we found it because I wanted to tie her up.

I don’t remember what exactly happened but I said something like “oh I have a fun idea” and I just started tying her hands behind her back with the rope. This was the first time I tied someone with rope so didn’t know what I was doing but I was really excited.

I added the blindfold to her eyes and she started saying something (possibly protesting being tied up or not I don’t remember honestly), but as she was talking I held the ball of the ballgag gently to her mouth and she stopped talking and open wide to submit and let me put the ballgag in her mouth without me having to force it at all. She has a small mouth compared to the ball so she really had to stretch wide to get the ball in but she was a good sport about it.

I then adjusted the blindfold so she couldn’t see under it and I took a couple pictures of her face with blindfold and gag since I really liked the look. Then I started a video on my phone and told her to escape.

Since I used rope I was hoping she wouldn’t be able to get out. I really wanted to see her drool from the ballgag and/or maybe try to beg me to untie her through the gag (I love gag talk!!). Unfortunately she was able to work the gag out of her mouth almost immediately after (before the drool started and she never tried gag talking) and like 15 seconds later she got her hands loose because of my sucky rope work. Then the blindfold came off.

After she got out she tied me up the same way except she didn’t use the ballgag. (Which was a shame since I was really looking forward to wearing one for the first time.) She said she didn’t want to share since it was in her mouth.

I got out even quicker than she did. We were hungry so I said I would put the bondage kit back up while she made us food. But really I just put the ball gag in my mouth for a while to see how it feels and looked in the mirror.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story. Can’t wait to hear more
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Btw She was wearing black sweatpants and a purple long sleeve shirt and barefoot
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Nice story. Can’t wait to hear more
Thanks!! Just posted another one
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic