Wrestling with the cousins (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wrestling with the cousins (f/m)

Post by Jeff K »

Hi all! This is my first true story on the site. It's the first of many from one of the best weeks of my youth. Hope you enjoy!

(Disclaimer: Names have been changed; dialog and details have been embellished)

I strained my arm, pressing as hard as I could against the force being applied by my cousin Elizabeth. At 15 years of age, she was 4 years my senior and a lot stronger than I. But I had recently beaten my older brother in an arm wrestling contest, so I wanted to try my hand against my oldest cousin as well. In retrospect, I think Henry had just enough affection for his little brother to let me win, and while Elizabeth had plenty of affection for me, she was far too competitive to take it easy on me.

"Bam!" she shouted as she slammed my hand onto the desk in her room we were using for our little contest. "In your face!" she taunted.

My aforementioned face turned bright red. Partially from the strain I had exerted trying to beat her, and partly from the embarrassment of losing. However...what was that? There was another feeling as well. A slight tingle ran up my spine as my heart race increased. It was sensation that felt somehow pleasurable. That couldn't be right. I had lost. You don't take pleasure from losing, especially not to a girl. Right?

It was the summer of 2005, and my family was taking our yearly two week excursion to visit our cousins on my dad's side. First we would spend two days at the Taylors, then eight days with the Smiths, and then back to the Taylors where the Smiths would also join us. It wasn't that we liked the Smiths better, we simply had more in common with them. Three of the four siblings in my family had Smith children their age and gender to hang out with. The only two Taylor boys were 5 and 7, far younger than my brother Henry and I, who were 14 and 11 respectively. My younger sister Ashley was my Irish twin and got along pretty well with Eizabeth's two shorter, while my oldest sibling Allison was 16 and pretty independent, keeping to herself most of the trip.

Even though she was four years older than me, Elizabeth was my favorite cousin in the Taylor family. She was the one who was the nicest to me, always making up stories and playing pretend with me. I know what you're thinking, but no, we weren't incorporating tying up into them. Yet.

I was familiar with the concept of tying up from my best friend Jordan, who had confessed to me that he liked getting captured. Sadly, at the time I thought it was weird and I didn't have any interest in trying it. I had tied him up a couple of times in games we played at this point, but nothing I can specifically remember. I believe I had probably been tied up myself as well, but I can never remember it affecting me that early in life.

Elizabeth scuttled out of the room triumphantly and began telling everyone the story of how she destroyed me in arm wrestling. I followed her around as per usual, hanging my head a little lower every time she recounted the tale. In spite of my reluctance at her telling the story, I listened with rapt attention, and the more she told it, the more I enjoyed hearing it. I couldn't fathom why I felt delight at being humiliated, but I couldn't deny that was the feeling.

"I can imagine the look on his face," said Britney, the second oldest Taylor. I blushed. "Yep, that's the one," she said, laughing. She was 13 and very pretty, the star athlete on her soccer team. So I should've known better than to challenge her in a physical contest. But I was 11 years old and my intelligence reflected that.

"I bet I could beat you," I said.

"Dream on, buddy," she replied.

"No, I'm serious. In fact, I could beat you in a real wrestling match!"

"Jeff, are you sure about this?" asked Elizabeth.

"Yes," I said, blissfully ignorant of how misguided I was.

"Fine, I accept," said Britney.

About half an hour later, we were in the living room, about to square off. Britney had changed into her karate outfit (oh yeah, did I mention she also did karate? What a terrible idea on my part), while I was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. To my delight, the rest of my cousins and siblings (apart from Allison) had shown up to watch what I was certain would be my victory.

Maddie, my 9 year old cousin was acting as the referee, although neither she nor us really knew the rules of wrestling. All we agreed to was that there was no hitting. Britney and I lined up across from each other, and then Maddie shouted "go!"

We rushed each other and started to grapple while standing up. Britney quickly swiped her leg under mine, pulling me off balance. As soon as I fell to the ground, she sat on my back, pinning my legs with hers and both my wrists in one of her hands, while the other one stuffed my head into the ground. It was the most wonderful sensation ever. I had lost. I was utterly defeated. And everyone was watching me be embarrassed.

"Do you give?" asked Britney.

"No," I said. I still don't know if I was being stubborn or if I was hoping to extend my humiliation, but either way it turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life.

"Fine, have it your way," said Britney, and then whipped off her karate belt. She worked it around my wrists, then wrapped it a couple times, finally cinching it off and pulling it tight. Then she stood up. I tugged at my bonds, but to no avail. My strain caused me to roll over onto my back where I found myself gazing up at my older cousin while I laid there with my hands tied.

"Do you give up now?" Britney asked. I nodded. "Say it."

"I give up."

"Not good enough. Say that I'm better than you."

"You're better than me," I said meekly.

Britney cocked her head at me. "Say you're my prisoner."

My mouth went dry. I didn't know if I could get the words out. This was simultaneously the worst and greatest experience of my young life. I was totally at the mercy of my cousin, and everyone could see me, but at the same time it was so wonderful.

I barely managed to choke the words out.

"I'm your prisoner."

When I said it, my heart fluttered. I was a prisoner. And I was loving it!

"Very good," said Britney. She then turned and whispered something to Maddie, who skipped off. Britney bent down and freed my hands.

"Are you letting me go?" I asked, feeling disappointed, but trying to sound relieved.

"Not exactly," said Britney, as Maddie returned with two skipping ropes. My eyes widened when I saw them. Britney ordered me to lie on my back, and then she tied my wrists and ankles with the ropes. Having bound me hand and foot, she took the karate belt, and gagged me with it.

"You'll stay like this for half an hour," she stated, setting a timer on her watch.

The next thirty minutes passed way too quickly. Everyone else continued talking like I wasn't trussed up in the middle of the room. As much as I enjoyed everyone staring at me, I also found that I enjoyed being ignored as well. However, the greatest moment of the afternoon came when Elizabeth looked over and made eye contact with me, then smiled and winked. I smiled back through my gag, and it was the most sincere smile I had ever given.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story, I hope you write more tales about your experiences with your cousins
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

I hope so too! I have a bunch more from that trip, so I will plan on doing so when I have the time.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cute story. Sounds like this was quite a trip!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Very cute story. Sounds like this was quite a trip!
Very much so!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic