Walked in on them and got more than expected (f/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Walked in on them and got more than expected (f/ff)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello! I am back! I haven’t uploaded a story in a few days so I have decided to share one of my personal favourites. It is from from 2016 (or 2017, I can’t remember) and is one of my first experiences. Anyways, enjoy!
——————————————————
So I have 2 sisters who are older than me. One of them, we’ll call her Lucy for this story, is Lucy. She is one year older than me and has ginger hair and brown eyes. She is quite slim when this happened. The other sister, we’ll call her Amelia for this story, is Amelia. She is two years older than me. She is blonde and his hair that goes just lower than her shoulders, and green eyes. I have already described me in one of my previous stories so I’m not going to do it again or it will make it drag on longer. Anyways, let’s start!
———————————————————
For a couple years now, I had knew my older sisters had been into bondage and I had always wondered why they loved it so much. Some times I had tried to sneak in on them tying each other up but they’d always lock the door or something like that. One day however, I managed to walk in on them but at the complete wrong time.

Our mother had gone to one of her friend’s house for a few hours and left us 3 at home. As soon as she left, Lucy and Amelia had gone straight upstairs and into Amelia’s room and shut the door. This time however, I did not hear the lock be turned. I took this as an opportunity to see what it was like. I waited around 15 minutes sat on my bed until I finally decided I would take a peek.

I sprung off my bed and put some socks on. I then slipped on my slippers and walked over to my bedroom door. I pushed down on the handle and brought it towards me. The door smoothly opened so I stepped out. I then pulled the door shut but left it open a tiny bit. I then turned to my right and crept down the hall. As I reached Amelia’s door, I took a deep breath and sealed my hands over the door handle. I yanked it straight down and it did so, indicating it wasn’t locked. I pushed the door open and peeked inside.

As I looked around, nobody was there. I then pushed the door handle further into the room more and stepped in. I walked over to Amelia’s bed. It had four posts and curtains like those ones you see in the dormitories in Hogwarts. I looked at them and saw the curtains were closed. I suddenly felt intrigued as I felt the smooth, silky curtain with my hand. I then gently pulled the curtain back.

Just before I pulled the curtain, I suddenly felt two hands grab me. One hand wrapped around my waist and the other clasped around my mouth. I tried to escape by wriggling but it was no use. I then got wrestled to the floor with my stomach laid on the floor. I felt rope wrap around my hands twice and it get cinched. The same happened to my ankles and then I felt the hands retract from me. I turned my head to see Amelia rummaging through her closet.
“What are you doing?” I shouted at her as I tried to wriggle free of my bonds.
“You walked in on our business so I’ve decided to let you feel what it’s like.”

I suddenly felt adrenaline rush through my body. My older sister basically had full control of me. She shut her closet doors and walked towards me with something behind her back. I looked at her and shouted, “Let me go!”
She did not react. “You’ve spoke too much, sister.” She said. As I opened my mouth to say something, she pushed a rag behind my teeth. She tied it behind my head quite tight. I could feel it behind my teeth. I then tried to shout but it was no use. She had done it quite tight.

As I wriggled around, she grabbed me once again and blindfolded me with what felt like a bandanna. She then picked me up and carried me around to the side of her bed. I then felt her plop me on her bed, sat up. She then let go of me. I suddenly felt something else touch my back and realised it was another person. I tried to talk to Lucy but it was no use. Then, rope was wrapped around our stomach which linked us together. She wrapped it round is 3 times and then tied it. I tried to wriggle out of it but I could only move my upper body. I sighed and gave up. Another length of rope was then wrapped just above my knees. I tried to wriggle out once more but it was no use at all. I moaned through my gag as I admitted defeat… for now at least.
———————————————
Sorry that part one was a bit short, I intended for it to be longer but I’m currently just trying to write as much as I can but I also want to get them out fast. Anyways, part 2 will be uploaded later today or tomorrow, it just depends on how long it takes me to write it. Anyways, cya next time!
: - )
Merida : - )
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

No need to apologise for any story you write, they are good fun.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Part 2 has been delayed due to me losing the whole of part 2. Hopefully it will be out in a few hours. It was meant to come out in around 10 minutes : - )
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Fantastic and well written stories! Thank you for sharing!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Merida_ wrote: 1 year ago Part 2 has been delayed due to me losing the whole of part 2. Hopefully it will be out in a few hours. It was meant to come out in around 10 minutes : - )
I look forward to it :)
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Update: Part 2 is probably gonna come out tomorrow because of irl stuff so I can’t do it tonight
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Soooo another update lol, production on these stories are gonna be a bit slower over the next few weeks. The reason is that I was skateboarding and like, fell off one part and hurt my wrist. It’s not broken or anything like that, it’s just damaged and hurts to move. So over next few weeks I’ll still try to upload stories just not that much. Anyways, hopefully part 2 will still be out later on it just depends how good I am at one hand typing.

-Merida_ : - )
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

Merida_ wrote: 1 year ago Soooo another update lol, production on these stories are gonna be a bit slower over the next few weeks. The reason is that I was skateboarding and like, fell off one part and hurt my wrist. It’s not broken or anything like that, it’s just damaged and hurts to move. So over next few weeks I’ll still try to upload stories just not that much. Anyways, hopefully part 2 will still be out later on it just depends how good I am at one hand typing.

-Merida_ : - )

Sorry to hear that, take care !
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Very hot story! :)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Another great story I'm anticipating reading the ending of!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago Another great story I'm anticipating reading the ending of!
Yeah, just noticed this story again lol. I’m gonna start writing part 2 in a few hours hopefully so it should be out max 5 hours hopefully :D
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

Any update on other parts? Loved the first one!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic