No way out (Ff/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bivgiv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

No way out (Ff/m)

Post by Bivgiv »

Hello everyone! I have been reading stories on this site for a lot of time now, so I decided it is my turn to share about my personal experience in getting tied up.
So this is the story of how I once got tied up by my mum and my sister. It happed during the quarantine in march 2020 because of covid. I was 14 at that time, I have short brown hair and brown eyes, tall and slim. I was wearing a brown sweater, jeans and nike air force 1's. My sister was 16, she had a hair with a colour between brown and blonde. She was wearing a cropped blue sweater, jeans and was barefoot.
The story started in a usual cold day but I was bored to stay only inisde our house so I decided to go out of my friends, even though it was forbidden to go out in public places by the time. So I put on my "The North Face" puffer jacket and zipped it up to my mouth and said to my mum:
"Mum, I am going out! I will be back around 6 pm."
"Where do you think you are going?" she said "Don't you know there is a deadly virus outside!?"
"Yeah but nobody cares about I am not gonna get it" I replied
"No, you are not going out"
"You can't stop me, what you gonna do?" I said
"Don't try me" she answered and hold my arm tightly
I then tried to pull away from her but she held me
"So we are going to dk this the hard way" She said and called my sister to come
"Bring the rope from the garage" She then got my other hand behind my back and when my sister came with a whole box of rope, I knew where this is all going.
"Hold him tight" my mum said to my sister and grabbed a liece of rope she used to tie my hands behind my back then she grabbed an other peice and hsed it to tie the knot of my hands to the supporting pole of the house outside.
"Tie his feet" my mom ordered to my sister and she grabbed one and tied it off around my ankles and then over my kness
Then they locked my knots on the legs to the pole just as my hands.
"Where are you going now, huh" My mum said, proud if her work
"Ok, ok I won't go out just untie me, please, its cold here"
"Well you need to learn a lesson for not obeying me." Then she and my sister left the room. After 5 minutes they came back with a bandana and a dog collar.
"Guess what we have here!" My sister said, laughing at me
"Please, you don't have to gamfpme" I tried to say but I felt the bandana get between my lips and they triple knotted it on the back of my hand tightly
"How does it feel like, hahah" my sister mocked
"You see this?" My mum showed me the dog collar "This is so you head don' t move"
Then she put the collar aroubd my neck and tightened it to the point where I almost couldn't breathe then she grabbbed the rope part of the collar and tied it to the pole.
Then my sister left and came in with another red bandana and blindfolded me
"Plmeamsfse mfmee mfme" I muffled because of the gag
"No, we are not going to." You are stating like this until you learn your lesson
"Isn't he going to freeze outside, its pretty cold" my sister asked, worried
"Nah, i don't think so"
And then I heard them go inside the house, leaving me all alone there
It was probably two hours of squirming, struggling and screaming jnto my gagged but I was helpless and desperate to get out. I could see anything but when I felt the cold wind on my face it got even worse.
Then I suddenly heard somebody walking by me and started yelling but only "Mmmfmfm" came out.
Then that person pulled down my gag and it fell around my neck, but I was still blindfolded
"Please, pelase free me. I have learned my lesson" I said helplessly
"What happed to you" it was my father
"Mum and my sister tied me up here in the cold, please untie me, the collar beggings to choke me!" I said and began to struggle again
"Well, since you are still tied up, that probably means you haven't learnt your lesson, whatever it is..."He answered
" I guess I can't free you now"
"Please dad noooo"I cried but then he put the bandana gag on and reited it at the back
"I will talk with your mother when you are going to be untied..."
And then he just left me there. I couldn't believe it. That was my only chance. Now I had to stay for how long only god knows!
It was probably another two hoyrs of the same torture and just then I heard somebody coming and pulling of my gag and blindfold off. It was my sister. She untied only the knot on my hands and left me do all the work.
After that happed I was pretty shocked but I was still glad that I had and experience I really enjoyed.
The end
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Well at least you enjoyed it in the end. I understand if something like that is done for a short time as a prank or if they knew you like it and do it for fun knowing you enjoy it. Making you suffer in the cold as punishment is still very wrong
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Okay, So this story really happened ? cause if so what your family did was really cruel, and wrong ( not to mention illegal ), leaving you tied up in the cold and with a collar that you say was choking you, even if you ended up enjoying it's not right for your own parents to treat you like that.Jn fiction a lot of crazy thing can happen, but if things like this are really done. then it's not good or safe. just saying.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

welp if true story or not i enjoyed it and true or not surely ud have few more stortmys biut ur mom and sister taping you up love gear bout them if u did
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow!!!!

thats an example whats gonna happen if you disobey your patents...

if i would be your father, maybe when i was arrived at home i would untied you from the pole and carry and take you to your room for spent the rest of the day confy tied in your bed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic