Hand-gagging a doctor, my boss. M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hand-gagging a doctor, my boss. M/F

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Years ago I worked as a clerk in a hospital laboratory. I hated that job, often because of the doctors I had to work for. There were some doctors that I actually liked, such as Dr. K. Half the time Dr. K was nice, respectful and even helpful. The other half of the time she was trying to be nice but was irritating and obstructive instead. Dr. K was middle aged I think. She had palish skin, a narrow face, wore glasses, had long blonde hair usually pinned back, or in a low sitting ponytail. She was also about my height.

One blessedly slow day, I was on my way back to my workstation from lunch when I ran into Dr. K, and we Hagan to walk together. Dr. K immediately started gossiping. Hospitals are terrible for gossip. And I hate gossip. I had told not just Dr. K but other gossips to leave me out of it many times before. This time I asked her to change the subject, but she either ignored or did not hear me, so I put up my hand. She kept talking, so I put my hand over her mouth. Dr. K stopped in her tracks and went “Ooh!”
“Doctor. Ma’am, please. I can’t listen to this,” I said. My hand was still on her mouth. I kept my hand there for about thirty seconds, and let go.
“So sorry, Alex,” she said, “ I’ll remember. If you ever bother you again, just put a piece of duct tape over my mouth!” She said with a grin.

Many months later, I was at my workstation in the lab. We had had an especially stressful morning, and I’d already spent half my lunch break in a closer screaming in agony. Dr. K came up to me, and began asking a set of rapid fire questions, that I did my best to answer. She moved on from the questions, and attempted to explain something to me, but was speaking so fast about a problem I had no familiarity with. I understood nothing she said. I asked several times for her to slow down and start again, but she didn’t. So I stood up to and put my hand over her mouth.
“Mmm mmm mm!” Dr. K mumbled, seemingly from pure verbal inertia. I took my hand away, and she took a breath. Dr. K started again, and it turned out she was talking about something that had nothing to do with me. I just enjoyed an extra ten minutes where I didn’t have to work, and an opportunity to hand-gag my boss. I got away with it on both occasions.
TiedUpLatina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedUpLatina »

That must have been so nice!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Lucky you!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

This Doctor sounds like she wants you to do more than just handgag her next time! lol

The hospital must have some microfoam tape about somewhere, and maybe some bandages if she would like to be tied up while she is gagged.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedSwitch »

Flyingfoxman wrote: 1 year ago Years ago I worked as a clerk in a hospital laboratory. I hated that job, often because of the doctors I had to work for. There were some doctors that I actually liked, such as Dr. K. Half the time Dr. K was nice, respectful and even helpful. The other half of the time she was trying to be nice but was irritating and obstructive instead. Dr. K was middle aged I think. She had palish skin, a narrow face, wore glasses, had long blonde hair usually pinned back, or in a low sitting ponytail. She was also about my height.

One blessedly slow day, I was on my way back to my workstation from lunch when I ran into Dr. K, and we Hagan to walk together. Dr. K immediately started gossiping. Hospitals are terrible for gossip. And I hate gossip. I had told not just Dr. K but other gossips to leave me out of it many times before. This time I asked her to change the subject, but she either ignored or did not hear me, so I put up my hand. She kept talking, so I put my hand over her mouth. Dr. K stopped in her tracks and went “Ooh!”
“Doctor. Ma’am, please. I can’t listen to this,” I said. My hand was still on her mouth. I kept my hand there for about thirty seconds, and let go.
“So sorry, Alex,” she said, “ I’ll remember. If you ever bother you again, just put a piece of duct tape over my mouth!” She said with a grin.

Many months later, I was at my workstation in the lab. We had had an especially stressful morning, and I’d already spent half my lunch break in a closer screaming in agony. Dr. K came up to me, and began asking a set of rapid fire questions, that I did my best to answer. She moved on from the questions, and attempted to explain something to me, but was speaking so fast about a problem I had no familiarity with. I understood nothing she said. I asked several times for her to slow down and start again, but she didn’t. So I stood up to and put my hand over her mouth.
“Mmm mmm mm!” Dr. K mumbled, seemingly from pure verbal inertia. I took my hand away, and she took a breath. Dr. K started again, and it turned out she was talking about something that had nothing to do with me. I just enjoyed an extra ten minutes where I didn’t have to work, and an opportunity to hand-gag my boss. I got away with it on both occasions.
That’s hot. Wish I had the courage to do something like that in real life lol.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

handgagging a fast talker must be like heaven to people who love hearing ‘mmphs’
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic