Tied up and left helpless (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up and left helpless (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

We had some friends ("Kevin" and "Kate") over on Saturday for a game night, playing a few games of Fluxx before moving into 'Horrified,' an entertaining classic monster board game. We had a lot of fun. Good food, much wine, and skunk weed was imbibed.

Afterwards we sat around saying "good night" for over an hour while designated driver Kevin sobered up. Meanwhile Kate asked about how our relationship worked, intrigued, both of them having seen a pics of Grace straitjacketed. We were happy to share, telling them how she was tied up 2-3 times a week, along with other intel. We even pulled the straitjacket out to show them after they asked.

This all led to Kate's testimonial, "When I was 22 someone broke into my apartment," she said. "They didn't hurt me, but they taped me up and I was like that for almost an entire day." This happened in 1992.

We all commiserated of course, as even Kevin had never heard about this. "Getting tied up against your will like that isn't at all the same as doing it consensually," I said. "Grace consents to be tied up, knowing she'll be let loose as soon as she asks. You were trapped, helpless, without your consent."

"I know," she replied, "but a part of me kind of liked it."

She seemed interested in telling the tale, and I asked leading questions to winnow out the details (hopefully without seeming too pervy).

As her story goes, dude came in to buy some of her roommate's pot. She didn't know him, but assumed he was a regular; he wasn't. When she pulled out the stash (around 10 ounces; her roommate was a serious dealer) he pulled a knife. Kate was a middle-class gal from Annapolis, so this totally threw her. There was duct tape on the counter and he told her to put her hands behind her back. Of course she complied.

He proceeded to tape her up thoroughly, a lot of it on her bare skin since she was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He taped her arms to her body, taped her hands up, taped her ankles together and then taped them to her thighs in a sort of hogtie.

Finally he took the washcloth from the sink (which she said was fortunately clean), put it in her mouth, then wrapped tape all around her head; she had long hair so a lot of it stuck there.

She was terrified that he was going to rape her, so she was compliant and quiet during the entire thing. He proceeded to ransack the apartment, in the end taking a few DVDs and some cash she had in her purse. Then he simply left.

At first she was relieved that he hadn't raped her. She just sat there for almost an hour, processing, convinced there was no way to free herself. When she realized nobody was coming to her rescue she tried to get loose, and quickly discovered that not only couldn't she escape, she could barely move.

Nobody had a cell phone back then, and they didn't have a phone in the apartment. She pounded her feet on the floor (it was a 2nd floor apartment) and made as much noise as she could, but nobody heard her.

There was nothing she could do. There was no knife, scissors, or anything to try and cut herself loose. She was stuck and had no choice but to sit and wait.

Dude tied her up around 11 am. She was supposed to be at work (as a waitress) at 6pm. There was no way for them to call and nobody came for her. She spent the time dozing, struggling occasionally, dealing with aches and pains and, at one point, peeing herself. Her roommate finally arrived just before 9pm.

It was difficult to get her loose, as there was a lot of tape and it was stuck to her. The worst part was the tape around her head and in her hair. There was tape glue residue all over her arms and legs which was there for days.

They called the police of course, but never caught the guy, not that it was much of a priority; they didn't care about the pot, and she hadn't been raped. They had bigger fish to fry.

She'd been both traumatized and fantasized about it ever since. Her husband was surprised to hear about it. We discussed BDSM, consent, DiD and CNC. She and hubs seemed intrigued.

We actually have two straitjackets, one a snug, kink-orientated type, the other more traditionally institutional. She seemed interested in trying out the latter, while Grace was in the former.

It's been almost a year with no movement. Still, I remain optimistic. Stay tuned.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Its odd. As a.game is have loved that. In reality I'm surprised she's not needing medication 30 years on. Strong woman!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Happy to read that Kate wasn’t traumatized and even enjoyed it a bit. And that you opened the door for her to explore her bondage interests.

Well done, thanks for sharing
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Glad Kate survived this with no lasting affects apart for an appreciation of bondage. Thanks for posting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic