The Game (m/mm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Game (m/mm)

Post by Jeff K »

It was a rainy summer day that found me at my cousin's house, bored out of my mind. This was a rarity, as my cousin David, who was 11 like me, had an active imagination, only rivaled by my own, if I do say so myself. But today we had planned to play outside, and the rain was killing those plans.

"Should we play a game?" I suggested.

"Like what?" asked David.

"Not sure." This wasn't totally true. Having recently been tied up by my cousin Britney, I was looking forward to repeating the experience. However, I wasn't quite sure how to go about doing that. I figured maybe easing into it would be best, but I was too nervous to outright say it.

"We could check Justin's room." (Justin was his 13-year-old brother.) "He has Chess and Checkers, at least."

"I dunno," I said, "I was thinking something more active."

"But it's raining."

"We could do something inside? Like cops and robbers?" David rolled his eyes. "Or maybe we could be soldiers? You have all those nerf guns."

"I don't know about that," said David, "mom doesn't like us shooting them in the house."

"Then maybe we keep them unloaded and just point them?"

"Then how do we know if we've shot each other?"

"Maybe there's no killing in the game?" I suggested, hoping I could stick the landing on this one.

"If we're not killing each other, what's the goal?"

This was it! My opportunity. Now to try and keep from screwing this up...

"Um," I started, "I thought that...uh...maybe we're just trying to...to..." I cleared my throat "capture each other."

"What, like prisoners of war?" He asked it so casually I nearly gasped in surprise. He didn't seem weirded out by the idea at all.

"Yeah, like The Great Escape," I continued, feeling much more confident. "Maybe we just try to sneak up on each other and capture our opponent?"

"And then what?"

"I guess the loser gets tied up." There. I had said it. Time for the moment of truth.

"I don't know," said David.

Shoot. It had been going so well. "I guess we could just play chess instead."

"No, it's not that," David said.

What had he been talking about? I was too nervous to get out anything other than "Oh?"

"This house isn't really big enough for us to sneak up on each other. I don't think we can play it that way."

"Then how would we play it?" I asked.

"We should just start with somebody already tied up," he said.

My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. "Really?"

"Yeah, you can tie me up and I'll be your prisoner," he said.

Drat. I had been hoping to be the one captured. "Then you don't mind being tied up?"

"Mind it?" he asked. "I LOVE it."

My mind was racing. I couldn't process what was going on. "You've been tied up before?"

"Yeah!" He said with a big smile. "Justin ties me up all the time. He's the one who does it the most, but pretty much everyone in my family has tied me up at least once. It's kind of a joke to them at this point."

"Even your mom?" I asked.

"Yep."

"How did you...?"

"I said I wanted to practice being Houdini," he explained. "She tied me to a chair and timed how long it took me to get out. But she didn't seem to be that comfortable with it, so I've never asked her again."

"Man, you're lucky," I said, just letting the words slip out.

"Then you also like being tied up?" he asked.

I nodded. "Actually, I had been hoping to be the one tied up for our game today."

"Hmm," said David, scrunching up his face in thought. "Stay right here. I have an idea."

With that, he left the room. My heart was racing. I had no clue what David's plan was, but I felt so relieved at being able to be open with him and hear that there was someone else like me that I was related to. After about five minutes, he returned with a nerf gun as well as ropes and bandanas. To my surprise, with him was Justin.

"Hey Justin," I said, suddenly feeling more self-aware.

"Hi cuz," he responded. He anyways called me "cuz". "Are you sure you're up for this?"

I couldn't bring myself to speak, so I just nodded.

"Okay, then, turn around" he commanded.

I did as ordered, and he pulled my hands behind my back. The sensation of rope sliding across my wrists sent a thrill throughout my whole body. He bound my hands tightly, and then he grabbed out another rope. This was wrapped around my torso, pinning my elbows to my sides. Having been fully secured, he turned me around and held up a bandana.

I had never been gagged to this point in my life, but I was familiar with the concept, so I opened up my mouth. The feeling of the bandana being pulled back until my mouth was stretched to its limit was indescribably delightful. Justin tied it off behind my head and then turned me to face David.

I smiled at my cousin, bound, gagged, and loving every minute of it. Then Justin went over to David and tied him up in the same manner as me, finishing with the cleave gag as well. Now that we captives were properly trussed up, he pointed the nerf gun at us and ordered us to march.

It was an incredible feeling to be so helpless and to be ordered around by my captor. It also felt brilliant to share my predicament with another person. We were marched across the length of the house, up some stairs, and down the hallway toward Justin's room. Just before we got there, another door opened, and my older brother Henry emerged with Justin and David's older brother Mark.

The two older boys stopped when they saw us, and then Mark laughed. "He roped you into this too, Jeff?" I blushed under my gag, appreciating the joke.

"What happened?" Henry asked.

"These two scoundrels declared war on me," said Justin. "But I snuck up on them and captured them."

Henry looked me directly in the face. "How does it feel, Jeff? You're a prisoner of war now!"

It felt great. But I wasn't going to say that. And I couldn't say anything, because I was still gagged. So I just blushed again, and then I was herded into Justin's room along with David. He sat us both down on his bed and then, ironically, got out his chess board and set it up with us on one end and him on the other.

"I'll let you prisoners go when you can beat me once," said Justin.

It was basically pointless. Justin could have beaten us playing two games simultaneously with his own hands tied behind his back. But we still gave it our best shot. I think we lost about 4 games before we were called down for dinner and sadly, the ropes were removed.

But quite the fun experience while it lasted.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Very good story. Well-written. Congratulations on this story.

Ebascoray
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Ebascoray wrote: 1 year ago Very good story. Well-written. Congratulations on this story.

Ebascoray
Thanks! Always appreciate anyone taking the time to read my stories! :D
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Well done! No grammatical or spelling errors that I saw; text line spaced, and the story was interesting. Keep writing! This one's an easy A.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic