The Revenge (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Revenge (m/f)

Post by RealTugger »

This story happened two weeks after my first time getting tied up. In the previous story I was on a date with my classmate Emily(not real name) and I ended up hogtied and gagged by her.

For anyone who doesn't know how we look like: she is short, with long brown hair and freckles on her face. I am tall and I have a mid-length brown hair and brown eyes.

That day she was wearing a brown hoodie, jeans with a bandana instead of a belt(I guess this was part of her style) and white sneakers. I was wearing a normal black T-shirt, beige cargo shorts and black trainers.

My relationship with Emily was going well. We were talking to each other and one time we even went to the cinema to watch a movie. I think it was the latest James Bond movie where one girl was tied up by the bad guy and at the end James Bond saved her. We watched the movie and decided to go back to my house to play videogames. When we came home I asked:

"Did you like the movie?"

"Yeah, it was cool, I guess" - she replied "I liked the scene were James Bond saved the girl. "

I secretly wanted to take revenge on her since she had tied me up so I said:

"Remember when you hogtied me two weeks ago?"

"Yes, what about that?"

"I was just wondering... have you ever been tied up? "

" No, I really can't remember getting tied up like you, haha"

"Why can't you try to escape?"

"No, please don't." she said with a kinky tone, because she actually wanted it.

"Ok, whatever." I tried to act chill "I am going to the bathroom"

One important think I should have mentioned is that my uncle is a police office and for one of my birthdays he gave me a real pair of handcuffs. I planned to use them on Emily when she least expected. I went to my room to get the handcuffs.

After I came back in the living room and she was just sitting on her phone, scrolling through Instagram. I sneaked from the back and grabbed her left hand. *CLICK* and then I put her phone away and grabbed her other hand, took her to the support beam next to the stairs and *CLICK* handcuffed her other hand.

"What are you doing?!" - she said, surprised

"This is my revenge, Emily" - I replied

"HEEELPP" - she screamed, trying to fit in the scenario, even though there was nobody else home.

"Ok, I am sorry but I have to do it" then I got the black bandana that was on her jeans as a belt and put it between her teeth and then tightly double-knotted it at the back of her head.

"Mmmphmmh" - she muffled

"Let me get something" I then went up to the stairs and got one of my mom's bandanas than was also black and used it to blindfold her.

She was really helpless. Without saying anything, I just standed there and watched her struggle. She couldn't escape.
I decided to take a few photos of her but, of course, I can't show them. But I can show you a picture from the internet herehttps://twitter.com/JCuff10/status/8317 ... 05/photo/1, so you can get a better idea how she looked. Damn, she was cute and I loved her.

"Mmmmpm"

"What?" I pulled down her gag

"When you uncuff me, I promise you, I will tie you up so tight and tickmphmh" I put the bandana back on

"You are going to tickle me?" I said "I think you are the one tied up and you deserve a little tickle torture for being such a bad girl"

"Mmmmhmmp!" she actually tried to say "no, please"

And then I tickled her on her neck, armpits and belly. She was laughing and screaming heplessly. I tickled her for 10 minutes probably and at the end she was out of breath.

"Ok, now it is time for you to be free" I said "But, you will have to do it by yourself"

Then I just put the key in her hand and she had a bit of hard time fitting it into the holes of the handcuffs, until she was finally able to remove her cleave gag and blindfold.

"Thank you." she said "I actually loved feeling like that."

I didn't expect such a response after all of that tickle torture but at the end we were both happy and I know that we will never forget this amazing experince.

Thank you for reading!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, once more!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story, your relationship is developing well
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

what great totally real story not made up at all
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, nice to see both of you enjoying bondage together. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic