Love of Tape. F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Love of Tape. F/F

Post by Country~Hick »

Been a while since my first story, I apologize. Work and social life, what can I say? Quick refresher:

I’m April, 21 years old with shortish black hair and green eyes, stand 5’1

My girlfriend Ashley, 22 with blond hair and blue eyes, stands 5’5.

“Not going easy on me, are you?” I asked Ashley as she just finished her 20th wrap around as she was duct taping my hands behind my back. “Hell no” she replies as she starts on wrapping the duct tape around my upper arms just above my chest. I was wearing a long sleeve, grey T-shirt with red plaid pajama pants, black slippers on my feet.
Ashley begins wrapping the tape just under my chest, making my arms completely useless. Ashley was wearing a blue plaid, button down shirt and blue jeans, with her feet bare. Once my upper body was taped up to Ashley’s standard, she puts a hand on my shoulder and tells me “now walk.”

Ashley led me to my room, closing the door. She then takes me to my closet and opens the door. “Wait, are you serious?” I asked, to which Ashley replied “very.” My closet is a walk in closet, so there was some room. Ashley walked me to the back, turned me around and sat me on the floor. “This is where you’ll stay until I feel otherwise.”
“All this over eggnog?” I asked with a grin, and Ashley grins back and says poking my forehead “no one touches my eggnog.” I struggle against the tape for a moment, and Ashley says “I’m going easy on you, I could gag you, and bind your feet.”
I shrugged and say “well I guess it’s fair then.” Ashley nods with a sarcastic expression. She leans forward and kisses me for a moment, then she gets up and walks out, closing the closet door behind her.

I sigh and struggled against the tape for a minute. I knew it was hopeless but what else can I do. Then I sat there for eternity, had my legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles and leaned back against the wall. I then decided to reposition myself and lay down, changing positions every so often.
I was laying on my stomach, my legs up against the back wall of the closet when I decided I was tired of being closed in the dark, as Ashley didn’t keep the light on. I worked myself to a standing up position and walked to the closet door. With my short stature and my arms restricted, it took me a good minute to get the door knob to open. The door squeaked as it open, like it normally does. And it was only a moment before Ashley called out from the living room “you better not be coming out of that closet!”

And I heard footsteps, “well shit” I say, as I’m thinking what to do now. My bedroom door opens with Ashley coming straight for me, duct tape in hand. I retreated to climb on top of my bed, and when Ashley tried to grab ahold of me I managed to rush past her and head to the door. I wasn’t fast enough and Ashley grabbed me from behind.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and started tickling me, causing me to burst out screaming and laughing. I thrust myself around trying to break free, but Ashley kept her grip on me as she kept tickling my belly and sides. After a moment of struggling between us, i ended up on my knees where it was over for me. Ashley kept on her tickling assault, where I ended up wiggling on the ground, laughing and begging her to stop while kicking.

I ended up on my belly and Ashley sat on the back of my legs, having finally stop tickling me i lay still in my defeat. Ashley leaned forward and whispered in my ear “where did you think you can go?” I shrugged and say “I didn’t think this through.”
“No, you didn’t” Ashley says, I felt fingers slowly running along my sides, making me gasp and close my eyes tight. Ashley sat up and turned around, I heard duct tape and then felt my ankles being taped together. Afterwards, Ashley starts tugging at my slippers, which I then pressed my feet together. “Ashley, no” I say, crunching my toes and pressing my feet together to make it hard to pull off my slippers.

Ashley ignores me and manages to pull off my slippers moments later. She then starts tickling my bare feet, causing me to immediately scream and laugh as I squirm around. I tugged and jerked frantically in every way possible, frantically wiggling my feet around. Just with me all bound up and the weight of Ashley pinning me down, I was at her mercy.
And she let me have it, my upper body was slamming against the floor and tears flowing from my eyes, yet her fingers kept running across the bottoms of my feet. When she did finally stopped I had lost all track of time and just slumped down in fatigue. “You are dead” I say closing my eyes as Ashley gets up. “Once I’m out of these tapes, you’re dead” I say, and Ashley rolls me on my back and say “I had a feeling, which means I’m not in a hurry to untie you.”

She had a black rolled up handkerchief that she held up to my mouth, which I opened up to allow her to stuff it in my mouth. Then she places several pieces of tape over my mouth. Ashley kisses over the tape covering my lips, causing me to moan. “Now” Ashley says pulling back, looking me in the eyes “have fun struggling. I might come back in to give you some more tickle torture if I’m bored enough.”
“Mmph” I say glaring at her, Ashley shrugged and says “we’ll see.” Then Ashley walks out the bedroom door, closing it behind her.

“Mmmmmppphhhh mmmmmpphh” I say as I start rolling around, struggling. That’s how I stayed about 30 minutes before Ashley came back. Thankfully she was only there to untie me, then went out to eat. While we were out, I bought her another thing of eggnog.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story thanks for posting
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Awesome story! Back in high school I was also left duct taped in a closet. There’s something about that setting that is appealing to people haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Great story. Tickling bare feet is such fun to see and such torture to receive, but bizarrely fun torture.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it. Hopefully we’ll get to read more from you soon!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Great story. I especially enjoyed it in conjunction with your other story. I always find it more intriguing when both partners in a relationship have experiences with being the captor and the captive. You're a talented writer and I hope to see more from you.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Great story. I especially enjoyed it in conjunction with your other story. I always find it more intriguing when both partners in a relationship have experiences with being the captor and the captive. You're a talented writer and I hope to see more from you.
That kind of pre-tie relationship can seem to add a lot of flavor to a story
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Cool 2 stories, I hope there will be a third
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundboy232 »

You’re a great asset to the site love reading your stories!
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Fun story, thanks for sharing!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Such a cool story! Can’t go wrong with tape :D
Hick
Forum Contributer