Watching a Movie Taped Up F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Watching a Movie Taped Up F/M

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

This happened a few months ago between me and a friend of mine. We'll call her Dee. I'm 52, 5'6" with salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. Dee is a year younger than me, but looks 31, the same height as me with dyed blonde hair. I've had a crush on Dee since we were in high school and even though we never hooked up, we remain good friends. She's known about me being into bondage since we were teenagers. She didn't use to enjoy it herself, but she's somewhat gotten into it the last few years and even lets me tie her up from time to time. Far less often she'll tie me up. Oddly, though I enjoy tying her and she looks great all tied up, I would prefer her to tie me up more often. I did get my wish a few months ago.

She had come over to hang out and watch a movie. We had gotten a pizza and after dinner, I half jokingly suggested she tie me up for the movie. To my surprise she shrugged and said "Okay. Get your duct tape."

I ran to the bedroom and came out with a big old roll of Nashua duct tape. I prefer Nashua as it sticks better than most brands so I genuinely feel gagged. She had me put my wrists in front so I could control the remote control and taped them together in a crossed wrist pattern. After about five wraps, she ripped it and patted it down.

"You good?" she asked.

"Perfect," I smiled.

She ripped off two strips of tape and put them on my mouth for a gag. It was simple but it worked.

She told me to sit down and start the movie up. She likes musicals so we were going to watch Singin' in the Rain, a movie I like quite a bit myself. I knew the movie was about two hours long. What I wasn't sure was if she would keep me that way for the whole movie.

She turned off the lights and we started the movie up. While I was enjoying the show, I kept twisting my wrists discreetly to see if I could slip out of the tape. It was no use. My wrists were taped up too well. The one good thing was that they were in front so when I got an inch on the side of my face twenty minutes later, I was able to scratch it. The scratching caught her attention.

"Still okay?"

I mmmphed and nodded.

About twenty minutes later, she paused the movie.

"Okay," she said, "I'm going to untie your wrists but keep the gag on. Does that work?"

I nodded in agreement. She grabbed the safety shears and cut the tape around my wrists, peeling it off slowly. I winced a little but sucked it up. She sat back down on the loveseat and started the movie back up. I sat back in my recliner, keeping the tape on. A little over an hour later when the movie was over, she turned on the lights and looked over at me.

"I think I like you this quiet," she laughed.

We both stood up. I motioned with my head for her to take the gag off.

"Mmmph!" I said.

"Hmmm...I don't know..." she laughed again. "Oh, okay."

She peeled the tape slowly off my mouth. We hugged.

"I had a great time," I said.

"Good."

Maybe next time she'll keep me tied up for the whole movie. :)
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

What a great evening! Love it! And well-told, too
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Thanks! I'm hoping we do it again sometime!

I tied her up while watching a movie once. I'll tell that story later perhaps.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago Thanks! I'm hoping we do it again sometime!

I tied her up while watching a movie once. I'll tell that story later perhaps.
Glad you had that opportunity. Nice!
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago I ran to the bedroom and came out with a big old roll of Nashua duct tape. I prefer Nashua as it sticks better than most brands so I genuinely feel gagged.
Have you tried 3M tape product number 764? It's the best that I've found.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

cellofello wrote: 1 year ago
TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago I ran to the bedroom and came out with a big old roll of Nashua duct tape. I prefer Nashua as it sticks better than most brands so I genuinely feel gagged.
Have you tried 3M tape product number 764? It's the best that I've found.
I will have to give that brand a try, thanks!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun way to watch the movie. Hope she REALLY tapes you up next tine!!
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

sounds cozy ngl, especially when it’s with someone that you trust
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Dee came by yesterday to hang out and watch a movie. It had been a couple of months since I had been tied up so I decided to ask her to do that for me.

We had had munchies and sat around for a while deciding what to watch. I mentioned getting the restored 3-D version of Robot Monster so we went with that. After loading the disc and getting the 3-D glasses ready, I held the roll of tape out to Dee and crossed my wrists in front.

“Just your mouth?” She asked.

I shook my head and held out my crossed wrists.

“You sure?”

“Please?” was all I asked.

She shrugged and wrapped the tape around my wrists a couple of times then added a gag. We sat back and started the movie.

A neat thing about 3-D movies from the 1950s is that they all include an intermission for the changing of the reels. Even a film as short as Robot Monster. When we got to the Intermission, I asked to be untied to go to the bathroom. When I got back from that, we chatted for a few. She was enjoying the movie. So was I, but for a different reason. Finally, I offered my wrists again.

“Ready for round two!” I grinned.

Once again she taped up my wrists and mouth. I stayed that way for the rest of the movie and two shorts we watched after it. Once that was done, she ungagged me so we could talk but left my wrists taped. About ten minutes later, she announced she had to leave so she cut me loose. It was fun if not long enough.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

The only way to watch a movie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic