Sister is a Bank Teller (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sister is a Bank Teller (m/f)

Post by Detective-Gag »

It’s been enjoyable recounting instances of tie-up games from when I was younger; and by now, I’ve had a story or two posted where my sister participated in these games with me in our free time.

It was definitely fun to have someone else tying me up on occasion, rather than self-tying; however, in this particular story I was the one who got to hold my sister hostage.

It was another afternoon messing around in our basement, TV turned on but neither of us really paying any attention to it; instead chasing each other from one corner of the room to the other. Eventually, this game of tag turned into a game of Cops & Robbers (because having some motivation makes it more fun), and we started bantering & wrestling each other to the ground, making “arrests”.

Then I proposed altering the rules to make it so that the robber wanted to break into a bank vault; and that my sister could play the bank teller who gets held hostage.

“Does the bank teller get tied up?” my sister asked, knowing the routine well enough.

“Yeah,” I answered. “Hang on while I grab some things. Maybe get into character?”

I ran upstairs to grab the bandanas we used for these games; and then when I ran back down to the basement, my sister stood waiting for me. “Ready?”

“Almost,” I said, and went into the back room of the basement to grab a roll of silver duct tape, and some rope. Bringing everything back out into the main area of the basement, I set the supplies in the corner, and told my sister, “Alright, you’re working at the front desk, and I’m going to bust through the door to rob the place.”

My sister nodded, and stood over by the table off to the side. I went up the basement stairs, counted to ten, and then came barreling back down.

“Alright, nobody move!” I yelled, pointing my finger like a gun at my sister. “Hands in the air!”

“Aaah..!!” my sister yelled, as I strode over to her. “Security..!”

“Cool it, lady!” I ordered, and produced a pair of fake handcuffs we used for our cops & robbers games. Moving behind my sister, I lowered her hands by the wrists and said, “Hands behind your back!”

“What do you want with me!?” my sister said shrilly, feigning drama.

Clicking the handcuffs on both her wrists behind her, I replied, “We’re here to rob your vault…and you’re going to be our hostage!”

“You won’t get away with this!” my sister said defiantly, the handcuffs rattling. “The cops will be on the way!”

“Heh,” I scoffed, producing a bandana from my pocket. “We silenced your alarms…so no police will interrupt us.”

“Dammit!” my sister swore, laughing.

“Language!” I chastised. “You’re going to take us to the vault! But first…”

I took the blue bandana in both hands, and my sister stared back at it with wide eyes, knowing what it meant. “You don’t have to GAG me..!”

“Shaddup!” was my response, and going behind her, I dropped the bandana down over her face, and pulled it tightly over her mouth.

“Don’t…DMPH!” said my sister as her words were cut off.

She proceeded then to mutter incoherently (not actually talking) as I tied the knot for the gag, being careful to wrap the fabric over her longer brown hair.

“Keep an eye on the rest of the hostages!” I barked to my imaginary team, as I held my sister by the shoulders and gently pulled her along to the far end of the basement, where the door to our storage area was (the part of the basement where the boiler was; and the walls had exposed studs, no drywall, etc…)

I pretended that the closed door was the vault, standing my sister in front of it.

“Alright, miss; what’s the code for the vault!?” I demanded, slipping the bandana off her mouth.

My sister paused, trying to think of what to say. “I don’t know!” she finally said, trying not to laugh at her own indecision. “They never told me!”

“Hmph,” I grunted, and went to re-tie the gag. “You better not be lying.”

“Mmn nmph!” my sister assured, as the gag was put back into place.

“Don’t move,” I warned, and got down on one knee while I mimicked the process of drilling into a metal, reinforced vault door.

While I worked, my sister wandered off; her own attempts of escape.

“Somebody get her!” I would say, and then chase after her myself; pretending to be my own henchmen, and bring her back to the door.

“Mmph!”

“We got ourselves a hero!” I said. “Well, we got the vault open; so you’re coming inside with us…!”

I brought my sister inside the “vault” and switched on the lights, revealing the stacks of cardboard boxes, plastic bins, spare furniture, a tool chest, etc…

“Jackpot!” I declared, imagining that we were surrounded by caches of loot, instead of containers of junk. “Sit her down while we collect the money!”

I grabbed a nearby stool and my sister plopped herself down on top of it; then I grabbed the roll of silver duct tape and the rope. First I started tying the rope around my sister’s arms a few times, and fashioning a knot behind her back near where she was handcuffed. Then I took the roll of duct tape, and wrapped the tape around her ankle socks to hold her feet together.

My sister angrily mumbled the whole time, muttering “You’ll never get away with this!” and “Let me go right now!” through the bandana, emulating the heroines from the shows we watched.

Once I finished tying her up, I pretended to fill a duffel bag with cash (the bag that had been toting the ropes & tape), while my sister continued muttering at me.

Eventually, she slipped her gag off, and said, “Alright, you have the money; now let me and the other hostages go!”

“You aren’t in any position to be making demands,” I said back to her. “Besides…we need a hostage to take with us so that if the police do show up, they won’t get in our way.”

I picked up the roll of duct tape, and tore off a strip. “And since you’re being so chatty…” I said, approaching with the strip of tape pinched between my fingers.

“Mmmnnnn!” my sister groaned, as I pressed the tape over her mouth. Tearing off two more strips, I smoothed them over the first.

“That’s better,” I appraised, and went back to filling the back, while my sister fumed.

Then it was time to make the getaway: I stood my sister up off the stool, and she balanced herself in a standing position, her feet still held together with duct tape.

“You’re coming with us,” I ordered. “March!”

My sister hopped back out of the “bank vault”, blue bandana still hanging around her neck, with me following behind her. When we got back to the middle of the main basement area, I stopped her with one arm and pointed my finger at her like gun with the other.

“Alright, officers!” I said to no one in particular. “We have ourselves a hostage! Nobody follow us, or else the girl gets it!”

“Hlllmmmph!” my sister mumbled; and I put a hand over her taped mouth. Then the two of us went through the rest of the basement, my sister hopping around while I shepherded her.

Eventually, she and I tired, and my sister landed on the couch. I took the tape off her ankles first before removing the ropes & handcuffs; and my sister peeled the tape off her mouth.

“Well that was fun,” she told me. “Next time I’m putting tape over YOUR mouth.”

“Gotta make a game out of it,” I negotiated.

“You be the bank manager or security guard, then.”

That sounded fine by me; and would become one a follow-up session some time later on.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Cute story!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, when I first left school I worked in a bank and did get to tie up a couple of co-workers.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Good story, when I first left school I worked in a bank and did get to tie up a couple of co-workers.
Wait, you tied up a couple of real-life tellers and haven’t told the story here yet? I for one would love to read about it!

If you get a chance, this real bank teller story would be most interesting!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Detective-Gag[/mention] Great job! Nice story!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Good story, when I first left school I worked in a bank and did get to tie up a couple of co-workers.
Wait, you tied up a couple of real-life tellers and haven’t told the story here yet? I for one would love to read about it!

If you get a chance, this real bank teller story would be most interesting!
I whole-heartedly agree!

Did the topic of bank robberies in movies or television come up in casual conversation, and they wanted to give it a try?
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Awesome to hear your sister played along and as imaginative as you are. Looking forward to you other stories.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Nice story x
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Aw... stories of youth. They always are the best in their simplicity and innocence.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bank robbery scenario.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

fun and cute story, love that you also ended up handgagging her near the end
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic