Tied up after school

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up after school

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

This is my first ‘proper’ story on here. I posted quite a few years ago when I was in my teens but just wanted to get the stories out there and document my experiences quickly and sadly the stories had little detail. I am now 24 and have so many experiences involving myself and my 2 friends Jamie and Callum (not real names). We grew up and still live near Manchester in England.
Most of my stories involve these two friends but I have managed to have several other stories with some other friends too.

This first story happened when I was about 10 years old and I remember it vividly as my first tie up experience.
Anyway, that’s definitely enough background I think for now. Each story will have its own background but this was the main starting point.

I would spend one day a week when I was 10 years old over at my friend Jamie’s house. Most of the week I spent my time at a local childminder’s house who looked after several other children at the time whose parents needed childcare for after school time.
So, this one day of the week would coincide with our swimming lesson day at our school where we would travel to the local swimming pool.

This is when I became really good friends with Jamie as we spent our coach journeys to the pool and would talk about all sorts of things from what we were watching on television at the time, to what we’d get up to that evening when I came round to his house for tea. It was during these chats that we got onto talking about ‘The Ghost Hunter’, which was a British children’s TV show released in the Early 2000s. In this show, there was a scene where the heroine of the show was kidnapped, tied up and gagged by the baddies in the show. I remember the scene as the girl had been tied up and silenced with a cloth gag and left in the villain’s lair. We talked about other elements of the show but this bit in particular had gotten me a bit excited at the time. It’s here at about 20 minutes in if you’re interested. https://youtu.be/UX8z3EEvsfo

So, jumping forward a few hours. We’d had our swimming lesson and were back at Jamie’s house. His mum would usually cook us dinner at about 5pm. She was out this particular afternoon so it was just the two of us and we thought we would sit and watch a film together. We picked the classic film Johnny English which had only just come out at the time.

We had both come back from our Swim but we were in our school uniform which was black trousers, our polo shirts and jumpers. In Jamie’s bedroom, he had a small TV which he had a Playstation 2 hooked up to which acted as our DVD player. His single bed was there with a Manchester United duvet cover. He also had a big wooden desk chair with arms and a tall back on it and a chest of drawers and a large standing cupboard in the corner. When he put in the DVD, it jumped to the last point where the film had been turned off - it was a scene towards the end where the end of the film where Rowan Atkinson and Natalie Imbruglia’s characters are tied back to back and have to escape in comical fashion.

That’s it. I had to ask! It was such a coincidence I remember thinking it was the right time. Two things today both involving tying up.

“Jamie, before we start watching the film, could I try being tied up to see what it’s like and if I can escape?” I asked, carefully. I’d never asked anybody to tie me up before and I didn’t know how to go about it. I thought it was worth a shot. The worst he could say is no… and maybe make fun of me? Or tell his mum? And then she’d tell my mum? Oh gosh what have I done?!

“Why?” Jamie asked. A bit confused at the question.

“Just you see these people always getting tied up in films and stuff and I thought it might be fun to be tied up for the film like I’ve been kidnapped and have to escape?” I said.
He hasn’t said no yet. So maybe I was in with a chance.

“Erm, okay” he said. “How do I do that?”

“I suppose we need something you can tie my arms and legs with and maybe should I be tied to the chair… so that you can have the comfy bed?” I thought that bargaining that he got the better seat might sweeten the deal here.

“Hang on. I’ll get some things.” Off he went in his cupboard and drawers and pulled out some lengths of string and his scouts necker. (We both went to scouts also so expect some scout camp-related TUGs in the future).

Jamie asked me how I’d like to be tied. I suggested maybe tying my arms and legs to the arms and legs of the chair. Jamie kindly obliged. I can’t quite remember the detail but one of us suggested it would be funnier and probably more comfortable if I were tied up in just my underpants. I thought this was a funny idea and honestly, I didn’t feel too embarrassed either as I knew that Jamie and I were the only kids in our class who wore brief-style underwear, usually from Marks and Spencer. I have always worn briefs as I prefer the style - but it was cool that Jamie did too as many kids were bullied into wearing boxers which were the ‘cooler’ option in our class but we definitely bonded over our undies choice.

So anyway, I’m there sat in the large wooden chair about to watch Johnny English not knowing whether or not I’d enjoy being tied up by Jamie. I’m wearing my light blue briefs and school socks. Jamie begins tying each of my arms to the chair’s arms. He’s trying to be polite so isn’t tying them very tight at this stage. But it’s still tight enough to give the impression of being bound and unable to move. He then tied another long length of string round my bare chest and round the back of the chair a few times round. Finishing it off with some string round each leg.

“There. Is that okay?” he asks.

“Yes” I reply. “Though I really wish I’d gone to the loo beforehand”

“Ah well. You should probably try and escape quicker than” Jamie jokes. He’s definitely finding this funny now.

He then starts the film and we get about ten minutes into it. I’m really enjoying the feeling of not being able to move and being immobilised like this. I feel like I could definitely wriggle out it I wanted to but that’s not part of the fun… there was also something missing. The girls in the TV shows always had something tied over their mouth to keep them quiet. I wanted this but again, didn’t know how to go about it. So I thought I’d moan a bit about needing to go to the toilet much to Jamie’s annoyance. He told me I should’ve thought about that before. I ask again if he’ll let me go to the loo and then re-tie me. He says no.

Then when I asked again he slid my chair over towards the bed on which he was sitting and firmly covered my mouth with his hand in an attempt to shut me up. I didn’t know what was happening but it felt amazing! I couldn’t move and now all the noises I could make were mmmmppphhh. He kept his hand tightly over my mouth for a few minutes before letting go. I decided I really enjoyed this so continued to try and reason with him to let me go… he is my kidnapper after all right?

“Right I’ve had enough of this.” He said. He went over to his chest of drawers and I could see him go into his socks and pants drawer. I spotted lots of pairs of slip briefs in various colours and patterns too. I go back to this point again and again as we had this great friendship because of our underwear choice. We were cool and on the same team. It was a great feeling being able to be myself around him and meant that I felt comfortable sharing this TUG curiosity with him and even now we are still best friends to this day and occasionally tie each other up for fun.

Anyway, I wondered what he was going to get out of the drawer. Out he pulled a pair of football socks. The long sorts which come up to your knee. He tied one of them over my mouth in a last attempt to keep me quiet so he could enjoy the film. It didn’t do much for actually keeping me quiet but I let out some muffled mmmpphhss so he’d think it worked.

This was excellent. I was tied up at the mercy of my friend unable to move or talk. I spent about 45 minutes like this before the film ended and I tugged at my bonds and managed to wriggle out just before 5pm when his mum was getting home. I popped my uniform back on and we went downstairs to do some washing up before dinner (and probably to do some of the homework we should’ve already done.

“You’ll pay for not letting me out” I said to Jamie. “I’ll have to get you back next time”

“Yeah I guess you will” he said.

That was my first TUG and first story on here properly. Any feedback or questions welcome of course! We had so so many TUG stories over the course of the next 14 years so I’m excited to share some with you. Especially once we introduce Callum into them.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoyed!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's an interesting first tie up experience. It remembers me back to the time when I had my first Tie Up experience. It's always interesting to see how the tie ups improve over the years. So, I'm curious about your other experiences.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Thanks for sharing!

Not a bad first time.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Looks like you “had it in you”, like a lot of us! Pure tie up fun. Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to reading your other tug adventures!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story! I hope you do continue and tell more of your experiences with your friends
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic