My revenge / Jamie's first time (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My revenge / Jamie's first time (m/m)

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

So, this is the next story I can remember. It was the first time that Jamie had ever been tied up and the first time I had ever tied someone up too.
My previous story ‘Tied up after school’ involved myself and my best friend Jamie. It was our first TUG and definitely one of my favourites.
This next story carries on a few weeks after the first one. It was probably around Summer 2008 and again, it involved us going swimming with School in the daytime.

It was another Wednesday towards the end of Summer Term at school and we were on the coach to the swimming baths. It had been a few weeks since Jamie tied me to a chair in my underpants whilst we watched a film. It was during this game that I really found my love for being tied up and gagged. He had gagged me with his hand and with a long sock! It felt so awesome!

We hadn’t really spoken about it since then as we were at school and I think had both decided it was a little strange to talk about with other friends. Anyway, he we are. We’d been chatting on the bus about the usual… what we were having for dinner and things on the TV and such. Then the topic took a turn when Jamie asked me “Oh yeah, I thought you said you were going to get revenge on me for tying you up”. I was taken aback a bit as I’d thought that might have been a one off… but to my delight he’d brought it up! Fantastic! “Oh, well I didn’t know if you actually wanted me to” I said. “Yeah of course I do. It looked really fun and I want a go.” So I agreed to tie him up that evening.

We went over to his house after school and settled down to play on the Playstation. I believe it was a car racing game but I can’t be sure. Jamie was sat in front of me on the bed. We had been playing for a bit when it was obvious he was better at it than me… We were both in our summer uniform which consisted of a yellow polo shirt and grey trousers. In this particular game, he was winning the race and I thought now would be a good chance to pounce. I didn’t really have a plan but thought I’d wing it. I dropped my controller and lunged at him, grabbing his arms from his controller and pinning them behind his back. He started to shout “Hey what’re you doing I was winning” as his car crashed on the game. I hit the pause button on the controller much to Jamie’s annoyance.

He began to shout a bit so I used my other hand to clamp his mouth closed. He wriggled around in my arms, moaning into my hand for possibly a good 30 seconds. I didn’t know if he was okay with it so I briefly took my hand away from his mouth and asked him if this was okay. He said yes it’s fmmmmmphh - I went back to silencing him with my hand.

I then stood up from the bed, still holding Jamie and shuffled him along to the playstation, him still moaning and pretending to shout. I then pushed him away and hovered my finger over the save and exit button on his controller. I told him that if he didn’t want me to turn off the console and for it to save his current progress (which was now losing after the crash), then he was to be tied up as I was the time before. I think this excited him a bit as I remember he chuckled at this. He was just about to sit down on the bed when I said “erm in your pants please. You could have scissors or anything in your pockets and I’m not taking any chances”. He happily obliged and stripped down to his briefs. I remember they were white and had a football print on them. I remember he told me these were from BHS (throwback for you UK people) - I thought they were cool and I probably asked my mum to buy me some too.

Jamie took a seat on the bed. I went into his top drawer and found a couple of long football socks. “There are a couple of skipping ropes in my cupboard if you want to use them”. He’d definitely been planning this since I last saw him!

“Excellent. But you’d better keep quiet otherwise someone’ll come looking for you”. I thought I was getting into this kidnapper role quite well.

And with that, I took one of the socks and placed it over his mouth and tied it off behind his head. Only a few seconds later when I was getting the ropes did I notice that he was actually saying proper words still. This gag wasn’t very effective at all, much to Jamie’s hilarity. So I tried something I’d seen done before on films. I held the sock again in front of his mouth and told him to open wide! I pulled it between his teeth and tied it off again as a Cleave Gag this time and wow it looked great. He was muffled reasonably well too! I then proceeded to tie his arms behind him and his legs together with the two skipping ropes with the most basic knots I knew but nice and tightly. I asked if he was okay and he nodded his head with a ‘mmmmppphhhh’ to let me know he was fine.

It was at this point I realised that he was trying to push the gag out of his mouth with his tongue and so without hesitating I grabbed the other football sock and tied it over his mouth, keeping him from pushing out the one inside. He seemed to like this too, to my relief.

So there he was, tied up and gagged, wriggling around on the bed in just his undies and having a great time. I was carrying on destroying his score on the game on the playstation and could hear his disapproving grunts every so often when I lapped his static car in the game. 5 minutes or so went by and Jamie had managed to bring his arms round to the side to see how the knots were tied in an attempt to undo them. “Hey! Don’t think I can’t see you” I said. And told him I needed to blindfold him. And asked if he had anything I could do that with… He moaned and gestured with his hands towards his socks and pants drawer.

This will be funny, I thought. He thinks I’m going to get another sock out… So I went into the drawer and pulled out the most embarrassing pair of briefs I could find from the back. They were Scooby doo print (I think) and I put them over his head, covering his eyes. “Is this what you meant?” I asked. He just moaned and wriggled around again. Another game or two goes by for me on the Playstation, I was really enjoying myself. Especially hearing Jamie’s moaning and grunting in the background.

It was then when we heard the door click downstairs and Jamie’s mum arrive. Quick. There was a look of panic in Jamie’s eyes so I jumped up and started to try to undo the knots on his wrists and legs. Then quickly get the gag off and makeshift brief blindfold. Just as he’d put them away, his mum knocked and walked straight in. I was sat there playing on the games console and Jamie was still there in his briefs. His mum asked if everything was okay and Jamie just said he was getting changed for Tennis (which wasn’t a lie as he did play tennis on those evenings) and that we’d had a great time playing games (which again, wasn’t a lie as we’d both had fun playing this particular game…).

We had dinner as usual and watched some TV before I went home and Jamie went off to do some other sports.

Our next game was the first time we took it outside and accidentally ‘roped’ our our other friend to join in too! :D
Last edited by gaggedinbriefs 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for posting this, [mention]gaggedinbriefs[/mention].

Please gender tag the tale, though.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic