My friend's sister is tied up (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My friend's sister is tied up (m/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've never spoken of this to anyone.

When I was 11-years old (in 1977) I lived in military housing with my parents, specifically in a quadplex; that is, there was a 3 bedroom, one story home at each end, with two, 2-bedroom, 2 story homes in the middle.

I lived in the latter, and a friend lived in the former directly adjacent to me. Scott (not his real name) was one-year younger, which is a lot when you're 11 and a friend is 10. We were in different grades, different schools. Still, we both liked GI Joe, Hot Wheels, and Lego, and had fun playing together.

He had a sister Becca (again, not her real name) who was 9-years old and a total pest; she was always wanting to play with us, but she was a girl. We didn't want her Barbie dolls contaminating our GI Joes.

It was warm where we lived, so everyone often went barefoot to some degree. Even then I had a nascent foot (and bondage) fetish, and my 11-year-old self found 9-year-old her vaguely cute, mostly since she was aggressively barefoot; I doubt I'd ever seen her wear shoes. She also had long, curly, thick, unkempt hair which I also found appealing.

One Saturday afternoon, I'm watching television with my dad when I hear a thumping at the door. Oddly, it was coming from the bottom of the door and was distinctly thuddy. It was my friend's sister, dressed in a nightgown.

"Scott chained me up," she said, "then wouldn't let me back in the house." As she said this she turned around to show me; he had wrapped a great amount of chain around-and-around her wrists and secured it with a combination padlock. It looked alarmingly secure.

I told my dad I'd be right back and walked her the ten feet back to her home. There was a long window between the two homes, so Scott saw me coming and had the door open as we arrived.

She immediately went in and plopped down on the couch, seemingly very comfortable. I asked what was going on and he replied that she was being goofy. She'd asked him to chain her up, then open the door, and she went out. I asked to come in but he said no because his parents weren't home, which was BS; I'd been there plenty of times when they weren't around.

I left but had a weird, pre-sexual weight on me; I'd seen a real, live barefoot girl in bondage. It was a heady feeling. When I returned home my dad asked what was going on and I explained in the vaguest terms imagineable. He was confused but seemed, ultimately, unconcerned.

We watched televison for another 20 minutes before he indicated that I should go check and see if she was alright. That she was tied up didn't really concern him; kids played these sorts of tie-up games all the time. But he hadn't seen that chain and how utterly secure it looked.

I walked over and, as I passed the window, heard her say, "Hold on, wait. He's coming to the door." It was oddly muffled.

I knocked, Scott answered. Strangely, for 3pm, he was wearing his pajamas, but only the shorts, not the shirt. He laughed nervously, said it was okay and Becca was just being weird.

At which point she came hopping from around the couch; hopping because her ankles were secured with a bathrobe. I remember it was cinched between her ankles, something I knew made it more secure as I'd figured it out tying my female action figures.

She also had a bandana tied as a cleave gag between her teeth. This was why her voice was muffled. As she hopped towards the door, she was saying, "Please Scott, let me go! Unchain me!" through the rather ineffective gag (this was the first time I actually comprehended that the cleave gags I'd seen in the mainstream media were nonsense).

Scott rolled his eyes and laughed, saying, "She's just lying. I wanted to let her go and she said no!"

I asked to come in and he gave me the same lame excuse as previously. I went home and played with my action figures, especially the tied-up gals. I considered the fact that we both had our female figs tied up, pretty much constantly. And we always had them hopping and jumping around, attempting to effect their escape, or help the dude heroes.

I was hanging out with him a few days later and asked about it. He seemed embarrassed but Becca heard, came in, and joked about the chain and how well she could hop around. She put her hands behind her back and hopped around a bit, going "Mmm mmm mmm!"

And that was the last it was spoken of. We continued with our action figure and other adventures, Becca continued to be a pest. And if he ever tied her up again, I was never aware of it.

It's crazy, the random moments which both form and cement our perculiar proclivities. As I said, I found tied-up, barefoot girls appealing long before this incident. But those brief moments put the inclination in my head that, hey, I could maybe tie up a girl for real!

It took me awhile, but I was eventually to have my own girl to tie up. And I still do to this very day.
boundfunrp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundfunrp »

Interesting story! Thanks for sharing.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

7/10

Nice story 👍

This is the first time I've read that someone used chains to tie his sister 🤔

Sadly, the gag was ineffective 😫
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Interesting sibling bondage story.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago This is the first time I've read that someone used chains to tie his sister 🤔

IKR? It gave me a temporary chain bondage fetish!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic