Therapeutic straitjacket night (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Therapeutic straitjacket night (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Grace came home from work in what can best be described as a "manic" state, moreso than I've ever seen her. She has a new job where she's the boss and the stress seemed to have come to a head today, leaving her more than a bit freaked out. After a few hours of bouncing off the walls she took an anti-anxiety pill, sitting down with me to watch the latest 'Criminal Minds'.

After about a half-hour she asked, "Would you like to put me in the straitjacket?"

I mentioned that I'd strapped her in yesterday, we were scheduled again for tomorrow, and we'd agreed that two nights in a row was too much. Nonetheless, she seemed was persistent (under the premise that I wanted to, which of course I did, but I suspect she was using that as an excuse). So much so that she picked it up and shrugged it on, turning her back to me that I secure the straps. How could I do anything but oblige?

When she sat next to me, all the tension seemed to have melted away. By the end of the first episode she was drowsing. Consequently, I told her to sleep while I'd watch something myself. Soon I was finishing off 'Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio' on Netflix while she fell so deeply asleep that she was snoring.

After I finished 'Pinocchio' she was still dead asleep, one dog was pressed up against her (also snoring) and I had a sleeping cat on my lap. I really didn't have a choice, so I started 'All Quiet on the Western Front', also on Netflix (hey, it was just nominated for an Oscar!).

After about two hours of sleeping she awoke and wriggled around a bit, before complaining her arms were sore. I loosened the arm strap in the hope that it'd give her another few hours, but no dice. After several minutes she indicated she'd need to be let loose, then made her way to bed (while I began my overnight work-from-home gig). She's been sound asleep ever since.

I've suspected that being strapped into her straitjacket was more therapeutic than she'd admit, or perhaps realized. Tonight was another tick mark in the "she's gotta have it" column.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I absolutely love therapeutic/relaxation bondage. It’s amazing how much of your stress and worries disappear when you’re bound and gagged.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Nice tale. She asks for it can’t be bad. Hat was she wearing hen you tied her up? And did you tie her legs too?
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago Nice tale. She asks for it can’t be bad. Hat was she wearing hen you tied her up? And did you tie her legs too?
T-shirt, tights, and a hoodie. She's cold natured, so she likes to be warm in the SJ, especially since I have her feet remain bare.

I used to tie her legs, and even add a ballgag. But they were both problematic and didn't add much for either of us, so we stick with just the SJ.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic