Sarah's Compensation (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sarah's Compensation (f/m)

Post by potato »

Part 1: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19669

So remember that time I may have went a *little* too far with the last Capture the Flag game?
Yeah, this was karma at work.

It was like, a week or two after that incident. But let me give you some context real quick:

Sarah's parents were pretty busy people, so they often had to leave the house unattended. And because my family were their neighbors, we had a pretty strong relationship going.

My family picked all 4 of us from school. Sarah's family often left their house under our care whenever they went on vacation, and vice versa.

But the main takeaway is: Because of all of the home-alone time, we had the pretty much the whole house to ourselves (as long as we didn't break anything).

Back to the story...

Sarah and Crystal came over to play, nothing out of the ordinary. We booted up my NSMBW edition Wii and started playing on it. All 4 of us rotated controllers, 2 at a time. (As I only had 2 Wii-motes)

About maybe 10 or so minutes later, Sarah made up an excuse and dragged me along. She left Isabelle and Crystal to play full-time, and they were all too eager to accept.

I asked what was wrong, as I thought there was something important she had to tell me in private.

I was, in a way, correct.

"You tied me up a little too hard last time." Sarah said bluntly. "I want compensation."

"What does that mean?" I replied.

"It means, I want to tie you up." Sarah said. "And real tight too. And you have to do what I say."

At that point, the word "No." was practically ready to jump from my mouth. However, I did reflect for a moment. I probably DID tie her up too hard,
so it was only fair if she got to do the same to me, right?

"Okay." I said. "That sounds fair. But it has to be in private. Tie me up in your room or something."

"Great!" Sarah says, already halfway out our front door. "Grab all your coils of paracord, I'll need them."

I complied, and stuffed my pockets with all but one coil. (I just held that one.)

We got into her room, and I dumped the paracord onto the floor.

"Okay. Now undress." Sarah said, clearly enjoying herself. "Your jacket is going to make it too hard to tie you up tightly."

I did as told, and took of my jacket. Leaving me in only a shirt and shorts.

"Okay, hands behind your back now." Sarah said, unraveling the paracord coils.

I put my hands behind my back, she wrapped the paracord around my wrists multiple times and tightly tied it. Sarah then tied my elbows together.
(I was pretty flexible when I was younger, so I wasn't really fazed by it)

She moved down, tying my ankles and legs. With another coil, she wrapped it around my stomach, securing my arms behind my back.

"Are you done yet?" I asked, struggling pretty hard to no avail.

She was in fact, not done yet.

She laid me on the ground on my stomach, and proceeded to tie my wrists and ankles together. A hogtie.

And I mean, WOW. It was tight. I remember not being able to move an inch other than rocking back and forth.

"Now, open up." Sarah commanded, holding a pair of clean socks.

"Aaah...mmph." I said as she gagged me.

She then secured the stuffing in place with a scarf.

"There, now that's compensation." Sarah said, with the same sly smirk I had a week prior.

"Grrmph." I grunted in response, still rocking back and forth on the floor.

She then "tased" me. It was a tickling technique we named. Essentially, you'd use the pointer and middle finger of each hand and repeatedly prod and tickle at the victim's side abdomen area.

I was squirming and shouting muffled "Mmmmmphs!" for the entire time.

"That'll teach you." Sarah said.

"Mmmphmm." I said while nodding.

She kept me hogtied on the ground for a while longer, before eventually untying me. After that day, we felt pretty comfortable just tying each other up for fun.

In case you're wondering, Crystal and Isabelle were none the wiser as to what had happened.
Last edited by potato 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s a kind of revenge I would have enjoyed…. Glad to learn that it lead to other tie ups just for fun afterwards; hope you’ll tell us about those too!

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic