Childhood Game (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
woolloverss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Childhood Game (m/m)

Post by woolloverss »

Hi everyone, since I went to secondary school I developed a fetish for wool and bondage. The first few years when I was in secondary school I didn’t realize I had a fetish for it. Back then, I had a friend with whom I sometimes did some tie up games, just for fun. We were around 15 years old. We used to tie each other up in turns and I will tell a story about one of those times. I hope you enjoy 😊

After a long school week it was finally weekend. This friday night I was home alone, so I decided to call Mark (not his real name), to ask if he wanted to drop by and play some video-games. We knew each other from primary school and we already had done a few tie up games over the last few months. This all started when we started to wrestle for fun, and Mark decided that he wanted to tie me up. This time it was time for some revenge. Furthermore, it was during the winter. When he was inside he wore a dark green sweater, some jeans and Nike shoes. I wore a dark blue hoodie, some jeans and some Puma shoes.

So when Mark came over we just started to hang out and play some video games. After a while, after getting more and more nervous to ask, I decided I had to ask:
“So, Mark… after last time I would like to play our tie up game again. Only this time I want to start tying you up”
“Ehhh… okay Thomas, we can do a few rounds”.
“Okay, let me gather some stuff”
I was looking forward to this for a while, so I quickly went to the box filled with (football) scarves. I also grabbed one of my hats and went back to my room. I grabbed a black football scarf, two red football scarves, a red and white football scarf, a red and blue football scarf, a green scarf and a white scarf. In the meanwhile Mark had put down the controller of the game console and was sitting on a chair in my room.
“Good, I see you went ahead and turned everything off?”
“Yeah, I figured we wouldn’t play any video games for the next hour or so”
“We will see about that. Okay Mark. Lets start with tying you feet together”
I quickly grabbed the black football scarf and tied his feet together. To prevent him from untying his feet I also decided to tie his hands. Instead of tying them together I ordered him to put his hands on the arm rests. Next, I used the two red football scarves for each wrist to tie it down the arm rest. I wasn’t finished yet and I wanted to prevent him from escaping at all costs, so I grabbed another two football scarves to tie his arms to the arm wrists as well.
“You are doing a good job Thomas… I think it will be difficult for me to escape now”
“Good Mark, because that’s exactly the goal. Its payback time… Now I think its also time you are quiet for a while. We can do this the easy way or the hard way”
“Okay Thomas… I will open my mouth”
As soon as he did that I shoved one of my football socks in his mouth. Next I used the other sock to tightly cleave gag him.
“Mmmpphhhh”
“We are of to a good start Mark, but I think you are still making too much noise… here let me wrap this thick white scarf over your mouth as well. That should help”
“Mmpphh”
“Ahh… way better. Now I also don’t want you to catch a cold, so let’s wrap this grey scarf of mine around your neck as well”
“Mmmphhh”
“Good. Now the lest step, I will be using my hat to blindfold you, so I can start gaming again in peace without anyone watching. In the meantime you can try to escape, which I am curious to see if you will succeed in”.

So I did as I told. I quickly blindfolded Mark by pulling my hat over his eyes and I powered the game console up again and started to play some videogames. In the meantime he tried to escape and he was busy trying to get his hands loose. Luckily he didn’t succeed within 30 minutes or so. So after 30 minutes passed I decided I would untie him. After that it was my turn to get tied up, but that will be for another time.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I certainly enjoyed this. Nice, cute story. Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Very nice story, I specially liked the scarves ;)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Your experiences seem to be quite similar to mine, actually. I also had a best friend with whom I did tie ups regularly, and most of those included woollen items of some kind. To prevent chaffing, but also, quite honestly, because we enjoyed using them: the softness, the thickness, the scent of wool and of my friend made it quite nice to use our winter clothes.

Loved your story, hope to read more from you soon!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Apparently, there are three of us who share this fetish for wool!
I hope you like my story (fictional for everyone).
Fleece0123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleece0123 »

Paris_bondage wrote: 1 year ago Apparently, there are three of us who share this fetish for wool!
I hope you like my story (fictional for everyone).
Add another to your list 😜🙌🏻
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic