Stuck in the closet (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stuck in the closet (F/M)

Post by Treville »

In our old apartment we had a walk-in closet in the hall and of course, I always fantasized about being left tied up in it one time I suggested it to my wife and she agreed.

It was a Sunday and when the kids were asleep we started. Since I love being dressed like a superhero when I am tied up, so I put on my black catsuit, my riding boots, and long gloves. It was decided that I was to be tied up in a chair. For practical reasons, I sat in the chair and tied my legs and feet by myself (but don´t you worry, I always tie myself very tight, sometimes too tight ...). And when I was finished my wife tied my hand behind my back, fastened the rope to the chair, tied my arms to the back of the chair, tied a lot of rope around my upper body, and finally pulled my feet back a little and fastened the rope under the chair. I was completely stuck. My wife probably caressed and squeezed my upper body (it was a while ago, but I can´t imagine that she didn´t). before she closed the door to the closet.

I was alone. In the dark. Completely helpless. I tried to pull on the rope, but they gave very little slack. I truly felt like a defeated superhero, I loved the feeling of the rope against my catsuit-clad body, the uncomfortable chair, and the rope that made my boots squeeze when I pulled my legs in vain.

After about twenty minutes my wife opened the door to check on me. I was fine and wanted to stay tied up much longer. She puts some ice cubs down my back to add to my comfort and closed the door again.

It was heaven. Helpless, and now the cold ice cubes melting down my back. I started to fantasize about my situation, and what the villains that had captured me would do to me. I struggled a little more, to get into the role and experience the feeling of helplessness.
After a while, probably half an hour, my wife checked in on me. She asked if I wanted to get untied, but no, I wanted her to tighten the ropes. I had after all struggled a little and even if I couldn´t get loose, the ropes were not so tight anymore. She agreed, but we also agreed that I shouldn´t stay longer than fifteen minutes now. So she tighten the ropes, and she tightened them well. It was wonderful!
She closed the door, and at that moment I heard the door from the kids' bedroom open. Our daughter was awake!

My wife of course went into the bedroom with her, with me, left in the closet. I felt the rope. When my wife had tightened them, she maybe had made a to a good job. Maybe to good. They really dug into my skin (luckily the catsuit is kind of thick), and my legs were pulled even more under the chair, so I now almost was in a sitting hog-tie. I know that there was I chance that my wife could fall asleep when put our daughter back to bed, and that would mean that I would be stuck the whole night!

Now I really started to struggle, so much that I moved the chair a little, but not the ropes. They gave no slack at all! It was a weird feeling. I was a little scared, but at the same time excited. This was what I wanted after all. Being left tied up and not knowing when to be released. Suddenly I truly was a dude in distress, and in a way, I could enjoy the futile struggle with the ropes.

Well, after about half an hour, the kid had fallen asleep again and my wife released me. I was tired, but also very happy and excited. I had been truly helpless, and I had loved it, even when I was a little scared.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks [mention]Treville[/mention] for sharing this story! Loved it!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic