First time tying up a guy m/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First time tying up a guy m/m

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

When I was 17 and a senior in high school I had already had my fair share of experience tying up females with most of it coming from my cousin. I had still yet to tie up a fellow dude and honestly back then I had really no interest in that as I thought it would be a gay or something stupid like that.

One fall day after school I had agreed to take my friend Wilson to his home because it was raining hard outside and he lived far enough away from the school where it would take at least 15-20 minutes of walking in the rain. Since I could drive it was pretty normal for me to drive people around.

I knew Wilson from playing soccer since my freshman year when he came out to play for junior varsity his 8th grade year. The next year we became pretty close friends and I would have considered him one of my best friends at this point.

Wilson was a year younger than me and a little shorter than me. He was from El Salvador and had black hair and dark brown eyes. Wilson was one of those guys who the ladies loved and at this time he was dating a girl. The day I tied him up he was wearing red and black Jordan’s with black sweatpants and a FC Barcelona jersey.

Anyways we were both wondering if we should go do something instead of just dropping Wilson off since we normally would be playing soccer if it wasn’t raining but we really couldn’t think of anything fun to do. Eventually we arrived to Wilson’s home and I went inside as a joke to see his sister but nobody was there except us.

After spotting Wilson’s Xbox I decided to challenge him to a FIFA match as we would always talk smack about it. It was actually a pretty good idea as all my boredom went away as me and Wilson played a few matches and he beat me in four of the seven games.

(Sorry if I rambled on about the background way too much but the tie up happens next. I’ll add in the dialogue now also as a heads up.)

“I really didn’t know that you sucked that bad at FIFA!” Wilson taunted me despite us actually having a pretty close couple of games. We were chilling in his room which wasn’t that big only really having a bed and a huge beanbag chair with a bunch of miscellaneous items laying around that made his room a little messy.

“What are you talking about? Just because I actually have a life and don’t waste my life playing a video game.” I replied laughing, all this was in good fun of course. I looked around Wilson’s room and noticed a roll of black electrical tape that was almost a full roll.

I immediately thought about Wilson tying up his girlfriend which seemed pretty hot to me before I realized that was stupid as he obviously used the tape on some cords right next to the roll. I also noticed that the roll of black electrical tape was the same size and width as normal duct tape so it would be pretty good for tying someone up.

“Nah you just suck.” Wilson replied chuckling but I hardly cared as I reached over and picked up the roll of tape and started to imagine what could happen, mostly involving Wilson bound and gagged. The thought of that actually freaked me out a little because I never had wanted to tie up a guy before not had I wanted to.

“Aye you better shut up before I shut you up.” I warned Wilson as I held up the roll of tape. Honestly at this point I still didn’t know if I was going to go through with this but something did make me excited thinking about Wilson taped up.

Wilson held up his hands and apologized jokingly in broken English “Sorry sorry my friend.” He sounded as if he actually was playing along and looked as though he didn’t care so that made me certain that I was going to have my El Salvadorian friend helplessly bound and gagged.

I grabbed Wilson and dragged him onto the beanbag chair and pinned his hands behind his back, Wilson really didn’t resist at all as he knew that I was stronger and I really think he could have cared less “Yeah yeah you’re about to be.” I replied.

“Whatever…I just never knew you to be such a sore loser!” Wilson taunted while laughing. I wondered if he really thought I was tying him up because I was salty but I definitely was surprised by how he was so chill about being tied up by me.

After I finished binding Wilson’s wrists tightly together I decided that my Hispanic friend needed to quiet down so I clamped one of my hands over his mouth “If I was you I would shut up.” I said sternly to Wilson while he mumbled his complaints. Honestly I started to feel a little excited just like I was tying up a girl after doing that to Wilson.

In typical Wilson fashion he cheekily replied as soon as I removed my hand from over his mouth “Yeah but I’m not white like you.” I couldn’t even help but laugh at that as he always would say something stupid like that every now and then.

I pulled Wilson up so he was in a sitting position before I wrapped the electrical tape around his waist to trap his arms behind him “I bet your girl would love to have you like this!” I decided to get in on the taunting action while I wrapped tape below his chest and around his elbows.

Wilson laughed in response “I bet yours would too…oh wait!” I swear he always managed to get the better of me every single time. It hurt a little actually as I had broken up not so long ago but I took it on the chin.

Now that Wilson’s upper body was secured I moved down to his legs and wrestled them together before wrapping tape around his ankles “I swear Wilson I’m going to leave you like this.” I warned.

I could tell I made Wilson a little nervous by saying that but he tried to continue his confident demeanor “If you do that I’m exposing you to your crush.”

“Bro chill out I don’t even have a crush!” I lied and Wilson knew it so he had basically out smarted me again but nevertheless I continued to bind his legs by wrapping tape around his upper shins and above his knees. I honestly enjoyed tying up Wilson’s strong toned soccer legs.

“That’s what I thought!” Wilson chuckled and relaxed as he knew he wasn’t going to be left alone taped up to be found by his parents, of course I would never actually do that as they were the type of people who would kill him if they saw that. I noticed Wilson’s eyes widened as he wiggled around a little and he realized how truly helpless he was “All this because I destroyed you on FIFA…”

I found a good length white Nike sock laying on the floor and picked it up then I rolled Wilson over onto his back and mounted him on his stomach. Wilson opened his mouth to ask me what I was doing and I took that opportunity to shove the sock into his mouth before placing a few pieces of tape over his mouth which stuck really well.

“Mmmmmhhhhpppp!” Wilson moaned from under his freshly gagged lips. He seemed a little annoyed more than anything but Wilson seemed like the type of guy to just accept the fact he was bound and gagged by me and I didn’t mind that.

“About time your big mouth shut up!” I teased my friend now that he was silenced by me. I patted down the tape over Wilson’s lips before hopping off him. I felt super accomplished now that I had actually tied up Wilson.

“Nnnfffmmmppp!” Wilson groaned again as he wiggled around a little in his bounds but as I expected he looked to be accepting his situation. I always thought Wilson was a good looking guy but he looked especially good all taped up.

“I hope this teaches you a lesson about talking smack.” I told Wilson while chuckling, I was definitely enjoying myself now that he was unable to respond. I did begin to wonder if I should untie him soon though.

Wilson turned his head back to look at me before shaking it as to show that he didn’t care. For some reason the look he gave me made me feel a little bit excited at the fact I actually had him tied up.

“Oh you little brat!” I mocked before grabbing the black electrical tape which was almost out now and without thinking I began to wrap the tape through Wilson’s ankle and wrist to effectively hog tape him.

“Hhhmmmppp!” Wilson protested lightly but I could tell he cared less as he already knew that he was helpless. After tightly hog tapping him I found a long black soccer sock and used it to blindfold him.

“You’re still making a little to much noise.” I told my friend before I got a little carried away and began to wrap the rest of the roll of duct tape around Wilsons head and mouth effectively wrap gagging him.

“Mmhhppmmhhpp!” Wilson grumbled sounding a little irritated which I really hoped he was just joking around because I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable. I did think that I might have gotten a little carried away.

“Look I’ll let you go once you admit I’m the best FIFA player.” I taunted him playfully once again. I realized that now since Wilson was blindfolded I could take pictures of him without looking weird since I tried to do that for all my tie ups.

“Mmmhhppp.” Wilson grunted softly and shook his head to signal that he wouldn’t lie and say that I was better than him at FIFA. I picked up my phone and began taking a few pictures of Wilson bound and gagged for the memories.

“Alight you want me to free you?” I asked sincerely as I didn’t want to make my friend mad nor did I want to be caught by his family and have to explain the situation when I knew that they didn’t speak the best English. It would be super awkward.

“Mmmhhhnnffpp!” Wilson grunted again while shrugging his shoulders which I remember left me wondering what he meant by that. I ended up taking the safe route and decided to untie him.

“Ok I’ll let you out.” I said before looking around for a pair of scissors to cut Wilson free since I thought that would be the easiest way. It honestly took longer than it should have to find a pair of scissors but eventually I did and I quickly freed my friend.

(I won’t bore y’all with the rest of the dialogue between us.)

Once Wilson was untied or rather ungagged he continued to keep his playful cocky demeanor despite everything that I had did to him. He still seemed like he didn’t mind that I had tied him up which surprised me because I thought he really was mad about me having him so tightly bound.

It puzzled me though as we barely talked about the tie up for basically the whole time until I left. I wanted to find out if he enjoyed it but I really couldn’t tell. Of course I eventually left still having questions and wondering how I actually managed to tie up my male friend so casually.

I never got to tie up Wilson again despite having a few opportunities to do so but I didn’t decide to go for it. Wilson would surprisingly hint at the tie up a few times whatever we were together but we would never actually talk about the tie up.

I tried to plan out a way to tie up Wilson along with his girlfriend but that really never was possible even though I was certain all three of us would have enjoyed it. Nowadays me and Wilson are still friends but not as close as we once were.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was a fun read, thanks for sharing. I had to grin a few times, imagining myself in your place. A shame that it never happened again.

Just one tip: There is no need to apologize for setting the scene. Not everything has to be non-stop action. Describe what you have to describe, and write the dialogue that you have to write. It should be a story, and a story contains more than just action. I would also have liked to read the dialogue that you left out (which is fine, if it is what you want, but then don't apologize for it - if you just left it out not to bore anyone, please leave it in, instead, it's fine).

I do like how you wrote the story, the tone felt like a memory, so it worked nicely. If you have other stories I'd like to read them (well, at least about tying up guys - if they are without sex, and more about the fun of tying people up, I'd also read stories with girls/women, if you feel like writing them).

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really well written and good story, enjoyed that a lot
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Thanks for the praise and the tips! I really appreciate all that.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Fantastic story and some good points from Felix, cheers
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very good stories
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

I like your style of writing. No need to apologize.

The story is surprisingly hot for two (straightish) guys with their clothes on.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Good stuff!
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

This story reminded me of a lot of my own TUGs when I was younger :,)
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Very good story, I liked a lot and specially that you blindfolded him since that's my special fetisch ;)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic