Sitter Downstairs (m/solo)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sitter Downstairs (m/solo)

Post by Detective-Gag »

My earliest recollection of my fascination with getting tied up / kidnapping scenarios began with exposure to old movies & TV shows…for movies, the first one I remember was “That Darn Cat”; where a woman had been kidnapped by two bank robbers & tied to a chair with an OTM gag.

Where I slowly started to connect the dots that this was a “thing” was with supplemental cartoons shows… “Scooby Doo” & “Inspector Gadget” being chief among them…that showcased repeated examples of ladies, dudes & children getting kidnapped by the bad guys.

It looked interesting & seemed like fun; so of course I started doing it on my own when I was a kid!

This has mainly been done privately, so as not to worry or concern either my parents or others…eventually my sister and I would play these sorts of games together…but I’d initially started on my own.

I recall one instance, however, where I was still young enough to have a sitter; and my mom’s friend who lived locally had offered to house sit. This hadn’t been the first instance of them looking after things; she’d done this several times before, and we usually ended up ordering a pizza & watching movies until my folks came home late.

As the evening would wind down, I’d usually retire to my bedroom to play a video game or read a book; with the sitter watching TV downstairs while she waited for my folks.

This one night, though, I felt bold enough to work in a quick tie-up game once I knew I’d be by myself…the sitter seldom ever came upstairs for any reason; and I thought it’d be fun to imagine that I was being held hostage with the sound of an actual person downstairs to “fill the role” as my abductor.

Just as a precaution, I locked my bedroom door…on the off-chance the sitter decided to come knocking, I’d then have enough chance to respond to her.

I listened to make sure that she was downstairs still…with the sound of people talking on the television drifting up from the foyer, I took that as a sign that I was clear to begin.

I took one of my old karate belts and looped them around my ankles, tying a firm knot; then I borrowed a blue bandana from my drawer and tied it around my mouth in an OTM gag. Finally, I took a fitness headband, folding it in half before slipping my crossed wrists through them behind my back.

I then hopped over to my bed, threw myself onto the mattress, and pretended that I’d been trussed up by the bad guys, and was being held for ransom in the room, with them downstairs.

I squirmed around on the bed, making muted noises through the cloth gag…not so loud that the sitter would be able to hear it all the way downstairs, of course!

“Mmmmmmph…” I mumbled, kicking out with my bound feet as I rolled over on the bedsheets, looking over at the closed door. “Hlmmmph mmmph!”

I could still hear the television turned on...it seemed that my captors were unbothered by my struggles!

I continued to thrash around & grunt into the cloth gag. As I tired from wriggling around, I slumped loose on the bed, breathing hard through my nostrils. The story surrounding my captivity shifted slightly: I decided that both myself and my sitter had been kidnapped by the bad guys; and that they were holding her in a different room.

I pictured her tied to a chair with ropes downstairs; a polka-dotted bandana pulled tightly over her mouth in a gag, with the goons looming around her while they called my parents for the ransom demands.

I sighed through my gag...it would've been neat if that could have actually happened; as opposed to just with my imagination.

Just the thought of my sitter tied & gagged was enough to get me excited again, however; so I resumed my own struggling, this time with the goal of getting free so that I might sneak out and "save" her.

I rolled out of bed, and hopped across my room over to the dresser...then I sat on the floor and put my back to the dresser, pretending to "cut" through my wrist bindings by rubbing them against the corner of the furniture.

Once my hands were "freed", I quickly untied the gag from my mouth, making a gasping sound as I did so, and then started untying my legs...I had gotten loose! Time to go save the sitter.

In reality, that was the end of the game proper...I went downstairs under the ruse of fetching a piece of fruit from the kitchen; and my sitter was there in the living room area, in the middle of watching a movie.

"All good?" she asked me from the couch, as she saw me descend the stairs as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Yup," I responded. "Just grabbing a snack."

I stole an apple from the tray and went barreling back up to my room...she'd never been the wiser to my activities; nor suspected that she'd been a background character to one of my tie up games!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, did you ever get to tie her up?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Great story, did you ever get to tie her up?
Nah; at that point I was pretty shy about it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago
Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Great story, did you ever get to tie her up?
Nah; at that point I was pretty shy about it.
I know that feeling. Two of my late teen cousins used to sit me and brothers. I wish I had managed to tie them up.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Nice! Brings up some memories.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I had similar experiences myself, sometimes with the sitter getting the ties and gag herself. I do not remember much, it was a long time ago, but I do remember a red bandanna tied over my young sitter's mouth OTM style while she struggled and pretended to try to call for help. We were watching the Naked Gun 2 1/2 where the two guys get bound and gagged together (there is a scene later where Priscilla Presley gets bound and gagged too) but I do recall it was the two old men struggling together that brought it up. I think we were pretending to both be tied up and gagged like the characters. If you havent seen the film, its a tremendous comedy and the scenes are both great!
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago I had similar experiences myself, sometimes with the sitter getting the ties and gag herself. I do not remember much, it was a long time ago, but I do remember a red bandanna tied over my young sitter's mouth OTM style while she struggled and pretended to try to call for help. We were watching the Naked Gun 2 1/2 where the two guys get bound and gagged together (there is a scene later where Priscilla Presley gets bound and gagged too) but I do recall it was the two old men struggling together that brought it up. I think we were pretending to both be tied up and gagged like the characters. If you havent seen the film, its a tremendous comedy and the scenes are both great!
Nice!

Wasn’t aware of the Priscilla Presley scene; will look it up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic