Day of Bonding f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Day of Bonding f/f

Post by Katie »

If you read my other stories, you know these take place when I was 14, black hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes, had on a red tshirt and jeans with white sneakers. I was walking home from school on a Friday evening kind of impatiently. I had asked my Mom a few times about being bound for a whole day, 24 hours. She finally said yes, with the condition that it had to be on a Friday so that it wouldn't be a school night.

When I got home I found my Mom sitting on the couch in the livingroom. "Welcome home Katie" Mom says "how was school?"
"Good" I replied as I put my black bookbag on the floor leaning on the couch. Mom had her black hair down, brown eyes and had on a white shirt with sweatpants and barefoot. "Still up to doing it today?" I asked. Mom chuckled and says "go get the stuff." I smile as I walk to my room and grab the ropes I keep in the closet with a roll of black duct tape. When I came back to the livingroom my Mom takes the stuff and tells me to turn around.

I turned around then Mom pulles my hands behind my back with palms facing together. She wrapped rope around my wrists a few times, than used the last bit of the ends and wrapped around in between, than tied it off. Than she wrapped rope around my upper arms a few times, pinning my arms to my sides. When she was done tying it off, Mom helped my lay on my stomach on the couch and tied my ankles the same way my wrists were tied.

"How is that?" Mom asked. I twisted and tugged at the ropes a moment "not getting out of this anytime soon."
"Good" Mom replied. "Now I know you have a test coming Monday."
"Yes, I do." Every Monday we have a test in my history class about the subject we learned the previous week. Mom pulls out the history book from my bookbag and sits down on the couch, I rolled over on my side, so my back is to the back of the couch, and rested my head on my Mom's leg.

"Let's play a game" Mom says. "If you get more then half of the questions wrong..." she reaches over and starts tickling my side and belly, making me burst out laughing and thrust around. She stops and says "let's begin..."

20 questions later, Mom closed the book and put it down on the arm of the couch and says "I'm a little disappointed Katie" she scratches my head softly. 5 out of those 20 questions, I got right. "Have you studied at all this week?" Mom asked.
"I done some of the paper work" I replied. I tense up a little when my Mom moves her hand to my stomach. Mom chuckled slightly seeing my reaction "I will give you one more chance. I'll let you study while I take a shower." Mom lift my head up gently to get up, than she lays the history book in front of me.

I looked at the book, than I looked up at Mom "how am I supposed to do this?" I asked as I tugged at the ropes around my arms and wrists. Mom just shrugged and says as she walks away "figure it out". I bit my bottom lips a little as I looked at the book in front of me, I try to open the book with the tip of my nose. It worked with the hard cover, not easy with the thin pages inside.

I swing my legs off the couch and sat up, move closer to the book so I could reach the book with my hands. Had to twist my head quite a bit behind me to see, but was much easier to turn those pages. It took me a few minutes to find the right chapter, but when I did I simply turned to read, when I need to turn the page I turn enough to reach with my hands.

This went on for another 20 minutes or so before my Mom returned. Dressed in a different white shirt with cotton red shorts, barefoot. She stopped at the couch and looks at the book, than to me and says "times up."
She picks up the book and sits on the couch. I sit back, leaning on the corner where the back and arm of the couch meet. "So" Mom says "what year did...."

Mom stands up and puts the book back in my bookbag, saying "better, 7 out of 20. But not good enough." I twist in my bindings, "best out of 4?" I say smirking. Mom shakes her head "um no." She picks up the duct tape, rips off a piece than smooth it over my mouth saying "had your chance honey." She than starts tickling both of my sides, which made me jolt and twist around.

I tried blocking her by bringing my knees to my chest, but Mom would squeeze my knee which makes me kick out. I tip over on my right side, which my Mom then placed one hand over the ropes on my left arm to hold me down and tickle my left side and belly. I squirm frantically, eyes close tight laughing in my tape gag "mmmmrrpphh mmmmm mmmmpphh rrrrrmmmmph rrrr mmm mmmmmph!"

I start pushing on her leg with my feet, which made Mom grab the ropes around my ankles with the hand she was tickling me. I twist and jerk as hard as I could, which made my Mom lose hold on my arm. I rolled off the couch, landing on my side (meaning to, couch isn't that big) kicking my legs making Mom lose hold of my ankles. Not much I could do, I start to roll away. Didn't get far before my Mom grabbed a hold of me again and sat on my legs, with me on my stomach.

I start thrusting around, both me and Mom giggling and laughing as she tries to pin me down. Even tied up as I was, I intended to fight back. Mom lay on her right side and wraps her legs around mine, her ankles crossed at the back of my knees with her hands holding my ankles. No matter how much I twist and tug, couldn't get out of her grip. I stopped struggling, giggling a little from our little fight there. Mom than starts untying my shoes, I looked behind me and shakes my head "mmmrrrrph." Mom grins and slips off my shoes and socks, placing them off to the side. She than wraps one arm around my ankles and tickles my bare feet with the other hand.

I thrust around as much as I could, mostly my waist and up thrashing while laughing "mmmmpphh mmmpphh mmmmpphh mmmphmmmmphmmmmphh mmmmpphh!"
One point she tries to tickle with both hands, which than I was able to slip out of her grip when I try pulling my legs. Mom was able to grab my ankles with both hands and pin them to the ground. She sat on my legs and held my ankles down with one hand and tickles my feet with the other.

Finally she stops, I was breathing a little heavily threw my nose. I looked behind me, giggled a little as I bent my back some to reach Mom's left side and squeezed a few times "hey you!" Mom said. I screamed and start laughing when she tickles my feet again.

Mom gets up and scratches my head gently while asking "you doing okay?" I looked up at her and nod my head. "Good."
Mom helps me roll on my back, she picks me up and sets me back on the couch. "I will order some pizza, how that sound?"
"Mmm rrrrmmmmph" I say nodding my head.

Mom had moved the foot rest in front of me, so I sat back in the couch with my feet stretched out on the rest. The next hour or so i sat there, watching some TV. I strained against the ropes a little here and there, moaning slightly. I look at the ropes around my ankles as I wiggle my feet some, the ropes had gotten a little lose when my shoes came off, still not enough to slip out.

I was startled when the doorbell rang. I looked up at the direction of the door. Mom came out from the kitchen "that was fast, I didn't order the pizza but a few minutes ago."
Mom disappeared down the hallway leading to the door. When she opened the door I didn't like what I heard.

"Oh Jackie. How you doing?" I heard my Mom said. Jackie was Mom's friend next door "...sure come on in."
I moan a little and strained against the ropes, starting to feel embarrassed already. Mom walked into view first with Jackie shortly after. When Jackie saw me she paused, then laughed. "What did Katie do to get all tied up like this?" Jakie asked. Jakie, she was about early 30's, brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt with jeans and flipflops.

"Oh, we did some homework" Mom said.
"Oh, I see. Had to make sure she does her school. How does that work with her hands tied?" Jackie asked. "We found a way, didn't we Katie?" Mom says. I glared at her "mmm rrrr mmmmpphh."

So Jackie followed my Mom in the kitchen, talking about things. Few minutes went by before the doorbell rang again, this time being the pizza. Mom sits on the couch besides me with the pizza in between while Jackie sits on the other couch. "Jackie would you like some?" Mom asked.
"No thanks, already have dinner." Jackie replied. Jackie looks at me for a moment than asks "is she going to stay tied up?"
Mom looks at me than to Jackie "of course. Keeps her out of trouble, and quiet."
"Mmr mmmmpphh mmmpphh" I say twisting around slightly. They both laugh.

Mom gently took off the tape gagging me and feed me the pizza while she and Jackie talked more. When pizza was done, Mom went into the kitchen to throw away the empty pizza box. Jackie look over at me "so you having any luck there?" I shake my head "no, not much luck."
She grins and ask "so what happen really?"
I shrugged "I wanted to know how it was like" I kind of gave her a little history of how i found stories online of people playing tie up games, "...which lead me into wanting to try it myself."

"That's kind of weird" Jackie says giving me a odd look, than shrugs "but I guess there's worse things to be trying. I mean, I've had some experience with being tied up before as kid. But it was more as a part of a game like when we played cops. Not just to be tied up"
"You didn't think it was thrilling?" I asked.
"I didn't really think about it. Though it was funny to watch them wiggle around."

Mom had came back and sat next to me. "So how long are you going to stay like this?" Jackie asks me. "Until morning, at least."
"Wow. So your going to sleep like this?"
"No" my Mom said. I turn to look at her "I am going to untie you. So you can get pjs and all."

She then went on and untie me. It felt good when I got up and stretched "make sure you put on a long sleeved shirt" Mom says. I went up to my room and changed into a purple pj shirt and matching pj pants, I let my hair down, falling just past my shoulders. I done my business, brush my teeth, everything to get ready for bed. It was just a little past 8pm, a little early then normal. I went back to the livingroom where Mom and Jackie was talking, saw Mom holding the roll of tape.

"So your shoulders wont get sore from being held back, going to tape up your arms to your side" Mom said. She had me stand in the middle of the room while she wrapped the tape around my upper body. When she was done I felt like a mummy with everything from my shoulders down to my wrists wrapped in tape, i try moving my arms but felt super glued to my sides. She helped me sit back down on the couch and put my feet up on the footrest. She sits on her legs then wrapped tape just above my knees, then went down and wrapped my ankles. When she was done, Mom layed a hand on my ankles and grins as she looks at Jackie saying "you know she's ticklish?"

"Oh really?" Jackie says smiling. I shake my head "No! No! No! N-Aahhhh HaHAHAHAH!!" I thrust around as Mom and Jackie reached over and quickly wiggled their fingers on the bottoms of my feet. "Dosent help when your tied up and barefoot." Jackie says sitting back. Mom then gagged me with a few pieces of tape than sits on the couch next to Jackie to talk some more stuff I dont cared for.

It was kind of hard to sit like this, I had to make my hands into fists so to sit up right without my finger getting in the way. I wiggled around some, not moving much. The most I could bend was my knees. With some work, I was able lay on my left side resting my head on the armrest, my back to the back of the couch. Finding it comfortable, I bent my knees to my chest and watched TV.

Jackie made her good byes and left. Mom than got up and got blankets. She layed one down over me than took the tape gag off "for safety" she said. Mom layed down on the other couch "yell when you need me." I stretched out and snuggled into the couch and watch whatever was on TV.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great story Katie! You had some awesome adventures! Can’t wait to hear more about your 24-hour escapade.
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Very fun! :D Thanks for sharing!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing! The extra thorough duct taping was particularly good. I hope we get to read more from you soon!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Very good story. I like it. I hop than I can read more soon.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

I've only been on this site for a little bit and I can already say your mom is probably my favorite person ^_^ Your stories with her are so cute!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic