One time I tied a model in the park M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

One time I tied a model in the park M/F

Post by LaxMax »

I had shared this story with a couple people on the site but I think it’s good enough to share with you as so here it is(copied and pasted from my chat logs but a true story none the less)

OK here is a story of a model I shot last year, lets call her Shannon. I had put an add on craiglist to find a model and Shannon responded. After some talking and vetting, we agreed to meet at a park. We both thought a public place was a good place to shoot for safety reasons as we had not actually met before. We met at the park, Shannon was wearing a tank top, spandex shorts and tennis shoes. She had curly brown hair and a nice face, she was small and about has tall as me (Im 5;4). She had never been tied up before and didnt know what to expect, I could tell she was a little nervous. She sat on a park bench and I started to tie her. I put her wrists together in front of her, then tied them togther, not too tight because it was just a photo shoot, but tight enough so she couldnt get out. I then told her to fold her arms into her cast so your hands her under her chin. I wrapped the rest of the rope around her arms, fastening them to her body I tied off that tie and told Shannon to cross her legs. She was still doing ok, just watching me curiously as I tied her crossed ankles togther Next I tied her thighs together. When I started to wrap the rope arounf her thighs her face changed a little. Touching peoples thighs is usually more of an intimate thing and I think she was slightly uncormfortable but I kept it professional and tied them quickly. She didnt say anything. I asked her how she was, and she smiled a little nervously and said "Stuck" I took a couple photos, some people in the park walked by witht here dogs. I think they wanted to ask us questions but were too weirded out. After the first couple pics I said "Ok time for the gag" Shannons eyes widended but she said ok. I have a couple scarfs that I uses for bondage, so I took one out of my bag and knotted it. Then I went befind Shannon. "Open you mouth" I told her and she complied. I gently put the knotted scarf into her mouth and pulled it back, I then tightend it slowly, I didnt want to pinch her head but I wanted a tight gag. As I tightened and knotted the scarf behind her, she made a little whining noise, an expression of surprise and a little pain espcaded her gagged mouth but lasted only a second. I went to face her. She looked a little scared now that she was completely bound and gagged. I asked if she was ok and she nodded, but the fear never really left her eyes for the rest of the shoot. She would also keep turing her head to see if anyone was around us, in case she needed to be rescued. I took some photos, then got another scarf I asked Shannon if I could put another gag on and she nodded. I used the second scarf as an otm/detective gag (My favorite gag I always get a shot if this gag when I can). I took more photos, she still looked scared. Her fingers would creep up her gag and you could tell she really wanted to take out her gag, but refrained from it as she wanted to be a good model for me.After that I undtied her arms and ungagged her. I told her I wanted to tie her arms behind her and gag her again then the shoot would be over. I helped her sit on the grass (I had kept her legs tied up, I had wanted more photos, but I was fun for me to move her around still have her somewhat helpess. She put her arms behind her and I pulled her elbows back. I tried to pull them together, you could tell she was straining. I asked her if she could hold that postition and she asked, with a worry in her voice "For how long?" I told her that we would do an elbow tie as she was not able to ans I unded up folding her arms behind her and doiing a simple box tie harness. I then re cleave gagged her. I took the cloth that I had originally used as an otm gag and used it to blindfold Shannon. Once I blindfolded Shannon she started to panic a little. I was taking pics of her but she was moving her head arounf, trying to get the blinffold off. Whenever someone in the park made a noise she immediatly tried to look in that direction. I finally took the blindgolf off, and used to as a gag again. Shannon seemd a little more relieved but was still nervous about being tied up and gagged. I took a couplpe more pics then untied her. After the shoot I asked her how it was, she said it wasnt bad but admitted she was scared. "When I was blindfolded and gagged I just couldnt really handle that" she said ernestly. I paid her and went home. I wish I could share some of the pics with you, but she ended up not giving permission to post or share the photos unfortunatley. Ill be honest I like my models to be comfortable, but I have never shot with anyone who was genuninly nervous and afraid. The pictures came out fantasitc and she looked like she was really bing kidnapped. It was kinda fun for me also which is a little shday I'll admit, but I just love helpess girls, what was I too do lol. Let me know what you think
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really cool story. She was a brave girl to accept to get tied up
In public for a first time! And you handled it perfectly it seems. Two thumbs up from me!
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

How did you put your ad anyway? Did you mention bondage in your ad?
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Canuck100 wrote: 11 months ago Really cool story. She was a brave girl to accept to get tied up
In public for a first time! And you handled it perfectly it seems. Two thumbs up from me!
Thanks I appreciate it
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago How did you put your ad anyway? Did you mention bondage in your ad?
I did mention bondage in the add. This particular person really needed money, and I paid pretty good so she was willing to try something like bondage I guess. Since then Craigslist has been flagging my adds so I’m not sure if I’ll shoot another model from there again
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

LaxMax wrote: 11 months ago
some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago How did you put your ad anyway? Did you mention bondage in your ad?
I did mention bondage in the add. This particular person really needed money, and I paid pretty good so she was willing to try something like bondage I guess. Since then Craigslist has been flagging my adds so I’m not sure if I’ll shoot another model from there again
She had a reason to get scared though. People can get killed via craiglist.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago
LaxMax wrote: 11 months ago
She had a reason to get scared though. People can get killed via craiglist.
Very true, that’s whey I used the park as a location, I doubt she would have agreed if it was in a private place
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic