Handgagging and Carrying My Friend (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Handgagging and Carrying My Friend (M/M)

Post by Vadam117 »

First story here, but thought I’d share a few memories from the past few months where I’ve handgagged my friend (a trans male).

He’s a lot shorter than me (about 5’1”-5’2”, whereas I’m 5’6”), and it’s fairly easy to just clamp my hand over his mouth, as he’s also a damn skeleton.

Usually whenever I handgag him is when I was either with him alone or with like one other friend. He’s a bit of a loudmouth, but in an endearing way, and it makes it way easier to handgag him, which is the fun part.

He doesn’t really fight it whenever I clamp my hand over his mouth, probably cause I do usually *clamp* rather than simply just place it over his mouth, making sure he can’t really make any sounds other than ‘mmphs’.

Unrelated to it, but he’s also very easily carriable, much to his detriment and to my amusement. I’ve carried him over my shoulder and in my arms as well, fairly easily cause he weighs barely over 100 pounds. And also, whenever I get the chance, I usually slap his ass when I’m carrying him over my shoulder, cause we’re pretty physical (we both slap each other’s asses, all in good fun of course).

I remember once we were all outside our school once cause there had been a gas leak, and I was bored as hell, so I decided to walk for a bit back and forth with him draped across my shoulder, cause it was fun. He also usually wears shorts, which imo makes his butt look amazing, so that’s also something that’s in my favor lol.

Sorry if it’s a bit rambly, I don’t really use forums, and this is my first post here, just wanted to put some thoughts down ig.
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

This sounds like a fun friendship to have. You said he doesn't fight it, but do you think he enjoys it or finds it annoying?
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

That Sounds pretty good. I love handgagging!
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

[mention]Pen Dreadful[/mention] I think he just doesn’t fight it cause he can’t really do anything, so he just lets it happen.

If he did find it annoying, he’d tell me and I’d stop it, but so far he hasn’t really said anything, so, ye.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic