Self-tied in my Sister’s House (f/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self-tied in my Sister’s House (f/self)

Post by Druid_Princess »

Hey, this is Kari.
I had written some fictional stories off and on, hope my first true story comes out okay. I had been visiting family here in Hawaii for the past three months, so again I have been busy and not keeping up with stories. I apologize.
My older sister, Olivia, lives on an army post in Hawaii due to being married to a guy in the military. I’m closer to my niece and nephew in age than my older sister, but it’s okay.

I have my own bedroom, and I’m never bothered. Which gave me the thought of trying to do self tie up games, instead of just writing and fantasizing being tied up. So, here I am, 15 years old, I’ve dyed my hair a dark blue, green eyes. I planned out my outfit, a black Metallica T-shirt and dark grey cargo pants with ankle cuffs and I had black socks.
I had sneaked into the garage and grabbed a handful of zip ties, as I thought it would be easier to bind myself in. Duct tape would be too loud, so I skipped over that. Rope that, by the way they were stored, wouldn’t seemed to be noticed missing if I take them.

First time around, I locked myself in my room and sat on the floor with all the stuff. My brother-in-law is gone for a week for his military work, my niece and nephew playing with friends and I told Olivia I was taking a nap. Even so I made sure it was normal for me to lock my door, so no one won’t just burst in.

My heart starts beating fast as I get excited about this, I quickly tie up my ankles with rope. I pre start a zip tie, if that’s how you say it, then l lay on my stomach and placed my hands behind my back. I slipped my wrists into the loop of the zip tie, then worked a little to tighten it around my wrists until it felt nice and tight.
I grinned as I strained against the bindings a little, to feel the restriction of being bound for the first time. Just for fun I start to put up a fight, I rolled onto my side to struggle and back onto my stomach, I pulled against the zip tie and…it broke.
I was disappointed that the zip ties are too thin, I broke free in about a minute of struggling
Frustrated, I untied my ankles and put the stuff underneath my bed. I just took out my guitar and started playing.

Throughout the rest of the day I thought on how I can improve this. I looked up some stories about how others tie themselves up, made my own conclusions of what I can do with what I got. My fantasies got into my head too, to make things more complicated.
So when I told everyone goodnight, I locked the door behind me as I went back into my bedroom. Brought with me a few other things, two bandannas and a sleep mask I borrowed from Olivia. I sat back on the floor, tied my ankles back up with rope. I got another thing of rope, and pre looped it around itself and tied it off.
Carefully, I looped a zip tie vertically around this pre looped rope so it wouldn’t be too tight and I could still slip my hands in. I take my socks off, and zip tied my big toes together. Next I worked on my gag, stuffing one bandanna inside my mouth before wrapping the second one around my head and between my teeth, tied it off behind my head.
“Mmmph” I say testing it out, working efficiently. Now the next part maybe a little weird here, but I had attached a used (not in use anymore) electric toothbrush to the leg of my bed with a zip tie, I went ahead and turned it on. Then I put the sleep mask over my eyes to blindfold myself before laying down on my stomach. I slip one hand through the pre looped rope, then my other hand. With the zip tie pre looped vertically between my hands, I worked to tighten the zip tie to clinch the rope around my wrists.

“Mmmph” I say feeling the rope binding my wrists, not tight but very snug. I twist and turn my hands to try and break free, but like this it kept secured. Getting into character in my fantasy roleplay, I pretended someone had came in and tied me up. I kicked my feet in the air, wiggling my toes in the toe tie pretending to think why this person would tie my toes this way. I squirm and tug, rolling around my bedroom floor as I try to be quiet enough to not cause attention to anyone else in the house.
I squirm into position to place my feet near the electric toothbrush, in my mind the person was telling me that they wanted to tickle torture me for their own amusement. On my stomach, I tried to position my feet onto the buzzing toothbrush. The toothbrush touched the ball of my foot, I was disappointed that it didn’t tickle, I guess there is no way to tickle yourself. But I pretended it worked, as I giggled I squirmed in my bindings.
I rolled onto my back to be able to reach my arches and soles better, it tickled a little bit but still not nearly effective. When I got bored trying to tickle myself with no luck, I decided to pretend this is the time this person just leaves me to my struggles. So I sat up and positioned myself to turn the toothbrush off with my hands, then lay on my side and start squirming around.

I could possibly spend the night like this, I thought on some ideas about doing so sometime while I was struggling. But now I needed to make sure I could actually free myself, I had already considered the possibility of being stuck like this beforehand, and yeah it would be embarrassing if Olivia or someone else getting in here to find me tied up, but least then my secret is known. If it was my parents, yeah I could get in trouble, my older sister and her kids, might laugh at it.
Anyways, blindfold and struggling around, I did loose track of the scissors I left on the ground. I thought that I did put myself in a real bind, trying to tug at the binding of my hands to break the ziptie to loosen the ropes. But I felt the scissors by chance with my feet, and squirmed into place to grab them with my hands. It took work to position the blades, but I managed to cut the zip tie after about 5 minutes.

Another 5 minutes, and I was completely free. I put everything away, slipped on pajamas and went to sleep. This morning, I had to wear long sleeves to hide the rope marks on my wrists, but I was satisfied and can’t wait for my next attempt. Maybe, I’ll put myself in a position where I had to be found to be untied, or talk to my older sister about it. We’ll see.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds like you had great fun.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

:D :D Great story. My feet must be more sensitive than yours because just running Amy fingers over my arches tickles me.

Oh and finally. Thumbs up for choosing Metallica! :D :D
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

Bondageboi wrote: 10 months ago :D :D Great story. My feet must be more sensitive than yours because just running Amy fingers over my arches tickles me.

Guess so lol. And of course Metallica, because “nothing else matters” ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story, thanks for sharing! That second tie sounded nice and secure. And bonus points for tying your toes too, that’s great attention to detail.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I love it that [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] tried to tickle herself. But you best be careful with self bondage, especially with gags behind locked doors. My sister managed to get her self stuck in handcuffs. Just her hands behind her back. No gag, no blindfold, feet not tied. She just got the key lost in the folds of the duvet. Got found by our mum. :oops:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Druid_Princess wrote: 10 months ago
Bondageboi wrote: 10 months ago :D :D Great story. My feet must be more sensitive than yours because just running Amy fingers over my arches tickles me.

Guess so lol. And of course Metallica, because “nothing else matters” ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heinrich.Frederick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heinrich.Frederick »

Great story. The idea of talking about your sister about tying you up seems great if you deem her to be a fitting person for this, espacially since it makes communicating what you actually want to do easier. Setting yourself up to get found in bondage can be risky, because you never know what could happen.
Last edited by Heinrich.Frederick 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Druid_Princess wrote: 10 months ago Maybe, I’ll put myself in a position where I had to be found to be untied, or talk to my older sister about it. We’ll see.
Do you have any clue if your sister is into tie ups? I’d talk if you felt comfortable. Being caught could be fun but could get you labelled the super weirdo who’s not let near her kids!
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

CapturedCarol wrote: 10 months ago
Druid_Princess wrote: 10 months ago Maybe, I’ll put myself in a position where I had to be found to be untied, or talk to my older sister about it. We’ll see.
Do you have any clue if your sister is into tie ups? I’d talk if you felt comfortable. Being caught could be fun but could get you labelled the super weirdo who’s not let near her kids!
Don’t think she is into tie ups. But I don’t think it would be the weirdest thing about our family, maybe talking about it would be best
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Having a partner would allow you to explore positions that maybe not possible with self-bondage? She can also add in an element of fun by mocking/taunting you whilst tying you up, threatening to let her son and daughter see their aunt in a compromising position (all bark, no bite). Another way is use a disposable camera that has battery but no film, giving flash and sound of photo being taken without any risk. I say disposable camera because it is a limited device (mechanically self-contained, not connected to any network such as a cell phone is). However, it all depends on how talk goes and how close you two are.
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Druid_Princess wrote: 10 months ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 10 months ago
Don’t think she is into tie ups. But I don’t think it would be the weirdest thing about our family, maybe talking about it would be best
She’s your sister, sounds a lot older too. You know how open you can be with her. I think tie people interested in TUGs and bandage is more common than we’re led to believe, but is far from universal. How close were you growing up? Did she ever tie you up in a game, or as bullying older sister?
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Thank you for sharing this great story! I love how you walked the readers through the process of tying yourself up, sounds like you’re quite good at making improvements that work better without becoming too complex. A+ for effort trying to tickle yourself jaja, they say the mind prevents it. Maybe if you talked to your sister at the very least she could tickle your feet if nothing else? Once again thanks for sharing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic