Hand gagging May at work

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hand gagging May at work

Post by LaxMax »

Hello, thought I’d type a quick story while I’m on lunch. This story involves May, I had posted some picks of her a while back, you can find them through my posts. This is the story of how I used to hand gag her at work before she agreed to model for me, and maybe the story of the shoot if I can but I might be on another day. I used to work at a bowling alley. I basically dodo everything so one day when May got hired I had to train her. She has a cute face but other than that I never really thought about tying her up. Any way I train her to count the money one night, and I remind her she has to close the door or else people may walk in and steal the money or something. The next day she is supposed to close the money drawer by herself, she asks for help and I go and help her. She would be asking for help a lot, she just couldn’t get the count down. Anyway, after I left I noticed she left the door open. I was done cleaning so I walked in the room. She didn’t notice as she was still frustrated with the count, so I walk up behind her and tightly clamp my hand over her mouth. “Give the money!” I said playfully. May mphhed with surprise. I took my hand off her mouth and we laughed. However as the days went in I would find myself hand having her often. I would just come into the room while she counted and out my hand over her mouth for no reason. “How’s it going I would say” May would just mmmpph into her gag and laugh. Then I would carry on with cleaning. One day she asked for help again (the the 1000th time) and I walked and and was a little frustrated. “Why can’t you get the count right!” , she began to explain, but then I compared my hand over her mouth again. “I’m trying but mmmmpph!”. “I don’t want hear your excuses.” I replied then starting looking over the sheet removing my hand. May looked down and asked, “Why do you always put yo ur hand over my mouth?” I immediately put my hand over her mouth again, this time I pulled her head back a little so she was looking at me. “Because I’m sick of hearing your excuses and stuff, you’re always like “I need help I can’t do it””, I said playfully mocking her, her muffled little giggles coming from under my hand. “You’re lucky I do t put duct tape on your mouth” “nmmphh!” She said. “We’ll then get it right or next time I’ll tape your mouth, im gonna keep my hand here until you finish” May sighed through her hand gag and began to do the count. “Hmmpph cmmppphh mis mmoesnt ammm upmmph?” She asked. I could not understand her so took my hand away and we finished the count. Before we left asked her “May, I need help with a photo shoot…. It’s a bondage shoot, would you be willing to help?” I don’t know why I asked, maybe her acceptance of my hand gags made me think she was into it or maybe I just thought she’d be down to help me out but as soon as I asked I regretted it. She did say yes however and we did the shoot that I posted pics of. I never really did hand gag her at work again since she new I was into bondage after that but I wish I could hand gag more ladies at work. Should let out to the doctor story which made me realize people might want to read this little story