Olivia and I (F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Olivia and I (F/f)

Post by Druid_Princess »

So, it happened.
My older sister and I have a weird relationship, I think. Olivia is 32, and with my niece Sarah, who is 12, and my nephew Anthony, who is 10. I feel Sarah and Anthony are more my siblings and Olivia as an aunt being 15 myself. If I do the math right, Olivia was 17 when I was born. My earliest memories of Olivia were when she came home every so often from college. I wouldn’t say we have a bad relationship, I believe we are pretty close, just never felt like I had an older sister.

But she never minded lending me an ear in the past, which I was hoping for in this case. “I’m weird” I tell Olivia looking up at her, I have been laying my head on her lap for about two minutes, laying on the couch as Olivia had one earbud on her right ear to listen to music. Olivia has the same brown hair and green eyes as I do, more toned though due to her workouts while I was more like a stick.
“Of course you are” Olivia says “which is good, normal is boring.” “Well I got this obsession that might not be good” I say, to which Olivia asks “is it drugs? Smoking?” “No” i answer, I never been more anxious then I am at this moment as I say “I have an obsession of this thought of me being tied up.”

Olivia cracked a grin as she held up a fist to her lips, leaning on that elbow on the armrest of the couch as she giggled a little. “Really?” Olivia asked after a moment, I shrugged some and say “yep. It is weird isn’t it?” Olivia tilted her head some as she thinks of her answer before saying “well, it’s unusual yes. But I’m sure it’s one of those things it’s common but people like you…” Olivia pokes at my forehead as she says this “…just don’t talk about it. If they do it’s more in an adult manner of bondage.”
“I write stories about it. You want to see?” I asked, Olivia shrugged and says “okay, sure.” On my phone, I have a writing app where I wrote stories, both that I published here and others that I haven’t. I pulled out my phone out of my jeans and handed it to Olivia after pulling up the app. For the next thirty minutes, we were quiet as Olivia read my stories. Olivia scratched my head some which was really relaxing, I rested my bare feet on the armrest, crossed at the ankles. Course I had on a black T-shirt, Guns and Roses shirt today, and also my hair is still dyed a dark blue.

Olivia, she was barefoot as well while wearing a pair of blue jeans and a blue Hawaiian shirt. So, about thirty minutes goes by before Olivia mentions “I probably went through 20 stories here, and maybe 4 of them didn’t have tickling involved, what’s that about?”
“When I was into the Chibi Vampire mangas, there was a scene in the manga where someone was bound and tickled with bats. Which got me curious.” “Yeah anime is bad at starting fetishes like this…” Olivia says “not a fetish” I say. Olivia looks at me with a look and nod saying “yes, yes it is.” I sighed annoyingly, but with a smirk.
“When I was in college” Olivia starts saying “I helped a friend with duct taping one of our other friend to a desk chair. You know with the wheels.”
“Yeah?” I say curious, Olivia nods and continues “we duct taped her to that chair just to roll her around the halls. That’s called a “tie up game”. Sarah, she duct taped Anthony once, a year ago I think. Those are games, but with you, it’s an obsession.”

This moment I felt like the conversation wasn’t going the way I liked. I squinted my eyes and asks “so you won’t play with me?” Olivia giggles again, places her forehead in her hand as she asks “like, me tying you up?”
“Yes, or else my curiosity grows along my obsession.”
“So I tie you to restrict your growing obsession.”
“Or I keep tying myself”
“That must take some skills.”
“Yes, yes it does.”
Olivia leans her head in her hand and asks “what if it fills your obsession?”
“Better than drugs.”
“Guess you’re saying it could be worse?”
“I’m a rock and pop musician in high school, yes.”
“What would Mom think of this conversation?”
“She might ground me for a decade if not kill me.”
“And I’m not?”
“No.”
“Okay, fine.”

“I wished you asked sooner” Olivia says, standing in my bedroom looking over the material I used to tie myself. “In all seriousness, it is dangerous. If you get stuck without anyone knowing, or cut off your circulation by tying too tight, anything can happen. A fire can happen too.” I know Olivia was being the mature adult she is, and I know she was right but it started to annoy me a little.
“Yeah, I’m sorry” I say, Olivia asked for help to pick up all the ropes, bandannas and zip ties I stashed. Then telling me to bring them back into the living room. “Okay Kari, on the couch or floor. You decide where you’re going to lay down until further notice.”
“Okay” I say, laying down on the couch on my stomach. Olivia began her work tying me up, starting with my hands behind my back. Laying there feeling someone else tying me up brought up a thrill I haven’t felt before, also an anxious feeling. Then my hands were bound, and Olivia starts tying my ankles. Soon, I was bound with rope.

“A hogtie?” I ask, Olivia chuckled and says “okay.” Olivia lift up my legs, feeling her work the rope. Soon the rope grew tight and my feet were drawn closer to my hands, then Olivia tied it off. “Wow” I say squirming a little, Olivia asks “are you okay? Hurting or uncomfortable?”
“It’s stricter than I thought. But no, it doesn’t hurt and honestly, it’s comfortable.”

“Good” Olivia says, sitting down behind me. I feel an arm wrap around my ankles then fingers tickling my feet. The screams that followed right after, then the laughter mixed with more screams, I couldn’t get a word out to start begging Olivia to stop. My voice would go silent for a moment before screams and laughter explodes again. I squirmed uncontrollably, it was so hard to move. Hogtied, but also how I sink into the couch, I couldn’t roll around even if Olivia wasn’t holding onto my ankles.
The tickling didn’t last more than 20 seconds, which was well enough for me. When Olivia did stop I buried my face in the couch seat, and moaned loudly. “Has that fulfilled your obsession?” Olivia asks, and I didn’t answer. Olivia chuckles, and she gets up and walks off.
I lay there for about 2 minutes, motionless. That’s when the obsession restarted and I started to enjoy my situation again. I turned my head where I had my check rested on the seat, strained against the ropes a little.

I start to fiddle with the ropes, searching for the knots with my fingers. Not finding any knots, I playfully wiggle around. “How you’re holding up?” Olivia asks walking back, “doing good” I answered. Olivia sits back behind me, and I curl my toes for another tickle attack. But she didn’t do anything, I looked behind me to see her opening a book.
So I continued to wiggle around, nothing hardcore just feeling the rope’s hold on me. After a while, I ask “how long will you keep me like this?” Olivia answers “haven’t decided yet. Why? Are you uncomfortable or hurting?” “I am getting hot” I say “I can’t turn over or anything, and the couch is making me hot.”

“I can untie you then if you like” Olivia says, after thinking about it for a moment I say “maybe just the hogtie.” I didnt know the next time I get to be tied up, so I didn’t want to waste the chance I got. I felt Olivia work the rope, and soon the hogtie grew loose and I stretched my legs.
I rolled onto my side, just before Olivia says “not much longer, I need to get a shower in before bed.” “Can’t keep me tied up while you’re in the shower?” I asked, Olivia says “I prefer not. Sides before long your shoulders will hurt from being forced in that position for so long.”

“I was hoping for a different tie. Maybe a challenge?” Olivia gives me an annoyed look. “What are you wanting?” Olivia asks, and I say “have you watched the movie ‘The Devil’s Candy’?” Olivia nods in a way she understands where I’m going with this. “Basically want to be wrapped in duct tape like that, and try to escape” I continue.
“Well I’m sorry, don’t have that much duct tape right now” Olivia says, and I ask “next time?” Olivia chuckle “sure kiddo, next time.”

That’s when the front door opens, Anthony and Sarah walks in, coming home from their play date with a friend. They both have blond hair and green eyes, Sarah having long hair going past her shoulders, Anthony buzzed cut. Both barefoot from kicking off their sandals at the door, Sarah is wearing a black Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts while Anthony has on a blue T shirt and jeans.
They both walk in, loud as ever until they see me. “Why is aunt Kari tied up?” Anthony asks, and Olivia answers “because she was misbehaving.” Both of them laughed, and I chuckled as well. “I asked to be” I admitted, which Sarah asks “why?” I shrug and say “why not?”

“Well right now, time to get untied” Olivia says, reaching behind me to undo my hands. Anthony looks over the other material we brought down from the bedroom, which was left on the floor. “This is hardcore stuff” Sarah says, Anthony picks up a zip tie and turns to Sarah holding it up while saying “give me your hands!”
Sarah brought her hands together in front of her, and before Anthony zip tied her Olivia says “hey, no.” I chuckled and Olivia says to me “see what you caused.” Olivia frees me, and lift me to untie my ankles. “Now please put everything back in the garage where you found them.”

Olivia went upstairs, and I put the ropes and zip ties back into the garage.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow, this could be the start of a lot of family fun.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Well that seemed to go well. I bet you are glad you asked now. Could have gone bad though.

Lucky you
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] Do you think Olivia has previous experience. She knew what “Hogtie” was and knew about circulation and your shoulders aching. She also wasn’t shocked by your stories. Oh and good to know you are now “out of the cupboard” with your tickle and tie up habits.

One other question. Your sister is 17 years older than you, so mum must be in her 50s, unless you are half sisters. Is that right?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 10 months ago @Druid_Princess Do you think Olivia has previous experience. She knew what “Hogtie” was and knew about circulation and your shoulders aching. She also wasn’t shocked by your stories. Oh and good to know you are now “out of the cupboard” with your tickle and tie up habits.

One other question. Your sister is 17 years older than you, so mum must be in her 50s, unless you are half sisters. Is that right?
Think it, or should be, common knowledge that rope around your wrists will cut circulation if too tight. Maybe, Olivia and my brother in law does some bondage in the bedroom…im not sure. But like I’ve mentioned in the story, there was the time in her college years. After the events of the story, she also mentioned going to a self defense class where they taught ways to escape being tied as part of the lessons.

And yes, our mom could pass as my grandmother lol. She had Olivia at age 17, mom will turn 50 this year
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] so Olivia might not be “into tie ups”. But she certainly was happy to play along and entertain your odd request.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Great story, thanks for sharing! Seems like she was willing to oblige you, she went for a good tie. Perhaps your mother knows about this too, given that Olivia appears to have some past experience. Also I find it interesting how she tickled your feet, as if she knew that was a weakness
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Great story! Hope there’s more stories to come!
Heinrich.Frederick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heinrich.Frederick »

Great Story. Did you have any other experiences with your sister after that? Did you Like the tickling she inflicted on you?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story. Sounds like a dream experience!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Liked it, liked it a lot! Go on writing!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@Druid_Princess hi , is Olivia still playing with you?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Here's to hoping this is the start of something!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Very amazing story
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That was an awesome story! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic