Dream Come True

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Keighdawhg112
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dream Come True

Post by Keighdawhg112 »

Like most in this group, I enjoy the damsel in distress. I don't know why, but it's always been fairly innocent for me. No nudity or anything like that. Just fun. I've always tried to hide it, so I never really tried to make anything happen with my women friends. One day it all changed, and I'll never forget it.

We decided to have a movie night with our two nieces. Kendra was about eight and she enjoyed playing with our friends' daughter Ally who was about the same age. The good thing for me was Ally's mom was about 35 and gorgeous. She was around 5'8" with long legs and a great figure. I always had a bit of a crush on her and really wanted a chance to tie her up. Chelsea was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants as it was winter.

My niece enjoyed playing with handcuffs (toy ones that don't require a key) and somehow got some rope out of the garage. Before I knew what was happening, Kendra and Ally were chasing Chelsea down the hall. I had to see what was happening. When I went in the bedroom, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Kendra had handcuffed Chelsea's hands behind her back and was wrapping rope around her upper arms and torso. Of course, being eight she was having problems so I decided to help her out. I showed her how to tie Chelsea's ankles together. Kendra finished the rope on her upper body.

I was then shocked again when my niece pulled out duct tape and asked if she could duct tape Chelsea. I was really getting excited and stayed calm telling her she had to ask Chelsea. To my astonishment, Chelsea said "sure, why not?" Kendra wrapped tape around Chelsea's upper body and then around her ankles over the rope that was already there.

I was taking in that mental image when Kendra put a piece of tape over Chelsea's mouth. After a couple minutes Chelsea worked her mouth free and started making fun of the kids for not doing a good enough job. I decided to help out and found a pillow case that I tied over Chelsea's mouth. She looked great as a damsel. The best part was that this wouldn't be the last time I saw Chelsea tied up.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, I hope you thanked the kids for starting the game for you.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That’s an awesome story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic