The Boy’s challenge (f/mm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Boy’s challenge (f/mm)

Post by EveningStar2000 »

Was the Thursday after that Saturday when I bound Matt for the first time…

For character references;

Me (Sarah) age 11 with black hair and green eyes, wearing a white T-shirt and jeans.

Matt, age 11 with brown hair and eyes. Black T-shirt and cargo shorts.

Jimmy, age 10 with blond hair and blue eyes, white shirt and jeans.

Samantha, age 12, who is Jimmy’s older sister with blond hair and blue eyes. Black shirt and jean shorts.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

After school we all walked home as normal, we talked about what to do that day and decided to play video games at Jimmy’s and Samantha’s house. The walk from the school to our homes takes about 30 minutes or so, and we all lived at the same neighborhood. “I’m going to need to go home first” I said “promised my Mom I get my chores done, or else I’ll get grounded.”
“Alright” Samantha said “we all should be here waiting for you, unless you need to go home to Matt?” Matt shakes his head “no, I don’t.” I sent my separate way at a road crossing and quickly made my way home. When I got home, I removed my shoes and socks before getting my chores done. Dishes…done. My laundry…folded and put away. Last was taking the trash out…I slipped on my flip flops and went out taking the trash to the outside bin.
From there I was done, and made my way to Samantha’s and Jimmy’s house. It was maybe a 5 minute walk, and I rang the doorbell. Not long after, Samantha opens the door. “Sarah” Samantha said, letting me inside. “We ready for Smash Bros?” I asked as I slip out my flip flops by the door. “Well, not quite ready yet” Samantha said, by the way she said that I knew something was up. “So what’s going on?” I asked, Samantha answered “you’ll see, follow me.”

Both me and Sarah walked towards the basement door. The houses in this neighborhood had about the same designed, far as I know only mine and Samantha’s house had finished basements with carpet used as an entertainment space. Anyways, barefoot like me, Samantha lead the way down the stairs and into the open area of the basement. I was caught off guard finding both Matt and Jimmy tied up.
White cotton rope bound both boy’s hands behind their backs, as well as their ankles. Duct tape was used to gag both of them. Both of them were squirming around on the floor, with a good distance apart between them. “So what’s going on?” I asked Samantha, who responded “well Matt explained the escape challenge thing you two had the other day, and challenged Jimmy and I. I opted out, since someone had to be freed to tie them up.”

“Oh, okay” I said with a soft chuckle “yeah I ended up tying Matt up with duct tape, it was kind of funny.” Samantha giggled “yeah, well Matt suggested rope due to wearing shorts. Was afraid of hurting his skin.” “So how long are they staying like that?” I asked, Samantha said “until they escape. Or whatever.”
The boys were struggling off and on during our conversation. Matt had stopped and sat up to look up at us and said “mmmpphh mmmmpph mmmmmmmpphhhh” while lifting his hands up and down behind him. “Did you understand that?” Samantha asked me, and I shared my head “nope, not a word.” “So how is escaping looking?” I asked, both Jimmy and Matt moaned and groaned, Matt squirming still sitting up while Jimmy rolled around on his belly and sides.
Samantha went up to Jimmy and knelt down and tickled her brother’s feet, which Jimmy responded with jerking his feet away with a loud “MMMMPH!!!” With a chuckle, Samantha tickled his belly and sides, making Jimmy wiggle around with a mixture of screams and laughter. I chuckled before I racked my fingers up Matt’s feet, his toes curled as he yanked his legs up to his chest. I considered tickling Matt more but decided not to, instead watching Samantha for the last few seconds as she was now sitting on the back of Jimmy’s legs tickling his feet.

“I say we play a few rounds before freeing them” I said, after Samantha stood up. “Yeah that sounds good” she said, and both her and I sat on the floor and started playing video games. As they didn’t have a couch in their basement, we either sat on the floor or stood up. We were able to watch the two boys struggle for the next 10 minutes or so.
Eventually, Matt and Jimmy ended up side by side. Then back to back, I could tell they decided to try and pick at each other’s ropes. In between a round of the video game, me and Samantha watched to see if they could free each other. After a few minutes of them making frustrated grunts and trying to talk to each other through their gags, Matt sat up with free hands.

Me and Samantha clapped and yelled “YYAAAAAAYY!!!” Matt grinned at us after pulling his tape gag off and said “it has happened!” Matt began freeing his feet when he said “you tie knots really tight.” “Thank you” Samantha said, and Matt stood up completely untied. “MMMPH!!” Jimmy said rolling onto his belly and waving his hands. “You’ll be fine” Matt said walking away from Jimmy, who starts wiggling around violently. “You’re not going to help your teammate?” I asked chuckling, Matt said “technically, I was tied up longer than Jimmy… but since he did freed me I’ll help him out sooner than I would have.”
“Wow” Samantha said sarcastically “such gratitude.” “Okay, okay fine, I’ll help you” Matt said in a playful, sarcastic tone to Jimmy. Jimmy stopped his squirming as Matt starts fiddling with the ropes on his wrists. Jimmy was freed, and enjoyed the rest of the day with video games and jokes until me and Matt had to go home.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another great story, wish I had met you when I was that age
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story, sounds like you had great friends
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EveningStar2000 »

Canuck100 wrote: 10 months ago Cute story, sounds like you had great friends
Yeah we had fun lol
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Another fun story! Keep them coming!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Another lovely and cute story [mention]EveningStar2000[/mention] ! I hope there will be more !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic