A straitjacket for Halloween (the mundane reality) M/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A straitjacket for Halloween (the mundane reality) M/f

Post by TheOldPirate »

Not too long after I began seeing Grace, I acquired a very nice straitjacket for her from Etsy's 'Straitjacket Shop;' white with black straps, dual crotch straps, and black zippers over her boobage area, it looked pretty sharp. So sharp that wearing it as a Halloween costume to the annual adult Halloween party I've been attending for over a decade seemed like a good idea.

Some fast facts about the party; it's put on by a gal I've known for over thirty years, but only reconnected with on Facebook around 2010. She was married to another gal and lived in an 18th century haunted house. Their annual Halloween party is attended by a variety of SF fen, SCA-dians, kinksters, and other alterna-folks, or at least those who're friendly to such. So if ever there was a party where you could attend in some form of bondage, this was it. Indeed, I'd taken a previous gal-partner in a straitjacket costume, and it was more than a bit of a hit. A repeat performance with a different gal in an even sharper SJ seemed a natural.

We agreed that she'd wear hospital scrubs underneath, as her "patient's outfit" which she could strip down to if she needed her arms free. But we also agreed that loosening the arms all the way would afford her enough freedom that she could do most things, although her hands would still be inside the sleeves. She practiced a bit and found that carrying a cup and a plate of food was easy enough. I wanted her to be barefoot, but compromised on her wearing a pair of Crocs, which she could kick off if she was comfortable enough.

As for me, I wore an antique doctor's smock, the sort with a high collar with buttons up the side. I added a mirror-reflector headband and a stethoscope.

Grace did her hair into an insane, frizzy up-do, adding crazy-eyes makeup over a light powdered face. She looked pretty insane.

We arrived early and found a secluded corner where we could strap her in (the drive being close to an hour, so wearing it to the party was a definite no-go). My friend came across us and was amused, a bit taken back that the SJ was for real, as it had a shiny, costume look, what with the black straps. She was particularly intrigued by the boob zippers and expressed an interest in trying it on.

Grace almost immediately kicked off her Crocs and I led her, barefoot, down the steep steps to the home's kitchen. We got us both a drink, and she was able to hold a cup tucked into her elbow, drinking through a straw.

We wandered around, me introducing her to several people I knew from previous parties. Everyone loved the straitjacket and there were several questions as to where we acquired it, with more than a few asking about the conspicuous zippers.

Eventually we wandered outside to the firepit where ciggies, both tobacco and weed, were being enjoyed. Being 420 friendly we liberally imbibed, with me sharing from my own stash. After about 90 minutes she asked for her sleeves to be loosened, and she walked around like that for the remainder of the evening (she decided she didn't want it removed as it was too cold).

All-told we were there for around six hours, finally headed home around 1am. Since she was still cold, she wanted the loosened SJ left on as we drove home, her dozing on-and-off.

Overall it was a very fun evening, and we both enjoyed the reactions we received as an old couple wearing a vaguely risque, kinky costume. I knew we couldn't wear the same costumes next year, but this year was a total blast.

Oh, and we never did get around to letting my friend try on the SJ, at least not at the party. But we did have a private social gathering several weeks later.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Hi @TheOldPirate, very nice Halloween experience!

I once wore an orange "Psycho Block" jumpsuit with a Hannibal facemask and some handcuffs for a Halloween party, but have to admit the cuffs got cumbersome soon and my wife took them off. Another couple on that party was a policewoman and a monk, and as such he had even less plausible deniability wearing handcuffs (and more stamina) than me. So if that monk is reading this now, greetings! :D

Anyway, now I have decided that a straitjacket is a great costume idea, being a classic horror film trope, and I got a sturdy one, just a little bit too escape-proof for plausible deniability, in contrast with a flimsy 10$ costume which is easily ripped apart.

So, @TheOldPirate and anybody else with straitjacket experience, what are the practical considerations of the straitjacket? I see that with the arms unbuckled, I can carry a plate and a cup, so I won't have to go hungry or be fed, but otherwise the arms are really totally useless, as opposed to handcuffs. I might bring a straw or two to the party to drink, in case the hosts don't have any.

What if I have to use the bathroom? How did your girlfriend solve that, did you accompany her and help with her trousers? To take off the straitjacket takes several minutes, and once it's off, most probably it won't come on again. Diapers are not my fetish, and even if they were, plausible deniability would go down the drain!

And in case the jacket does come off, I could wear such a t-shirt underneath, for an extra laugh:
U+101D3
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I can get Grace out of the straitjacket in less than a minute, and into it in less than 90 seconds. On this particular evening she didn't need to utilized the facilities.

She had her own cup with a lid and a straw, and she actually wandered around the party by herself, asking people for assistance as needed, which everyone found amusing. She actually had someone follow her with a plate of snacks for me, 1/2 of which I was supposed to feed to her. At one point I loosened her arm strap completely which gave her quite a bit of relative freedom. Not too long after I released her completely.

I'd love to see 3-5 people in SJ Halloween costumes and there be a contest for "most secure." Sounds like a good story idea, actually.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Wow that's fast, probably a question of practice... For us, it took some time to straighten it up and pull all those buckles tight. Well, it's still new and unfamiliar.

A "most secure" contest sounds like probably it would end in a draw. How about some challenges like pancake eating, or an obstacle course, or wrestling in straitjackets?
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic