Betrayed in the best possible way (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Betrayed in the best possible way (M/m)

Post by Jeff K »

This story takes place when I was 12 years old. At the time, my dad used to read me stories and books often, and sometimes would even make them up. My favorite books that he would read were the Hardy Boys, and obviously my favorite parts of those were when the brothers would be tied up and kidnapped. The stories he would tell were usually some kind of action adventure stories, often with comedy or fantasy elements. Occasionally characters would get captured, but this was not very frequent.

This had been going on for several years, but as I got a little older, he started to let me give more input on the stories he told, and eventually I worked up the courage to lead them in a TUG-themed direction whenever I could. One time he even let me come up with the entire story myself and I told one in which I got captured and tied up half a dozen times. Maybe I had gone a little over the top, but at this point I figured that if he hadn't said anything about it, he probably never would.

Then one night we were sitting down for storytime, and he asked me what I wanted a story about. I asked for one about him and I on an adventure together. We had just watched Raiders of the Lost Ark earlier that week, so we decided that we should be hunting for artifacts and racing against Nazis. Eventually, he got to a part of the story where we both got surrounded by a dozen Nazis, and then he asked me how I thought we should escape this situation.

"What if we don't escape?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?" my dad asked.

"What if we got captured by them?"

"Okay," he said. "And then what?"

"Well, then I guess they'd tie us up." I was kind of nervous to say it, but he actually smiled.

"I like that," my dad said. He then proceeded to describe a scene in which his arms were bound behind his back and then my wrists were also tied. We were both marched through caverns and tunnels by our captors, until eventually they set up a camp and fell asleep. Then he shuffled over to me and freed my hands, and I untied him.

As he was describing us sneaking out, I suggested that one of the guards could wake up. My dad liked that, so the guard sounded the alarm and a fight broke out. My dad decided to paint himself as the hero, describing himself taking on guard after guard, dispatching them with ease.

After he had taken out eight of them, he asked "and what are you doing this whole time?"

I thought about it a second, then replied "what if I knocked out two, but then the last two grabbed me and put a gun to my head?"

My dad nodded. "Okay, so I suppose when I see that, I'd have to surrender."

I laughed, slightly nervously. "I suppose so."

"Darn it," said my dad, shaking his head. "I did all that work only to end up as a prisoner again."

"I guess so," I said, hoping he would just go along with it.

"You know, Jeff," he started, "I noticed that every time we do these stories, someone gets captured."

My heart sank. Had I been found out? It was no big deal, right? But why was I so nervous?

"Oh yeah..." I said, trying to tow the line between a question and a statement.

"And I know that when you play war games with your friends, you tend to get tied up a lot."

"I mean, that's how the game is played."

My dad paused thoughtfully. I gulped, wanting in that moment to be anywhere else. Finally, he spoke.

"I used to get tied up by my friends as well."

I was shocked. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah, we would play these games where half of us would hide and the other half would try to find and tag them and if you got tagged, you had to be tied up. I was usually on the team hiding. At first because they kept assigning that to me. But eventually I would volunteer. And I always made sure to get caught."

I was at a loss for words. "Wow," was all I could say.

"I guess I just preferred getting captured. I was wondering if you felt the same."

"Yes," I responded quickly.

"I thought so," said my dad, smiling. He continued the story, but the rest of it was a blur. I couldn't believe I had told him my secret, and I couldn't believe that not only had he taken it well, but he actually understood it!

Flash forward a couple of weeks. My older brother Henry and I were having a Nerf war, although it might be more accurate to call it a Nerf slaughter, as he won easily every time. Finally, when he was ready to call it quits, I begged him for one more game, and he finally agreed. I had a plan in mind that I was sure would result in victory...

As soon as we split off, I went to my dad's office and asked him if he would join my side in a Nerf battle against Henry. He was in the middle of some work on his computer, but his eye twinkled and he said he would join me in a few minutes. I thanked him excitedly and ran off to get another Nerf gun for him.

I soon encountered Henry, but instead of engaging him directly like I usually did, I retreated, firing a couple shots to keep him at bay. I wanted to wait until our dad was ready before fighting for real. Fortunately my dad showed up moments later. He was wearing a bandana around his head and had another one in his hands which he handed to me in exchange for the Nerf gun.

"Aw yeah!" I cheered. "Let's do this!"

With my dad at my side, we turned the tides quickly and sent Henry running. Eventually he retreated all the way to our downstairs bathroom and locked himself in.

"Come out, son," ordered my dad in a voice that made it clear his character was talking and not him.

"Never!" retorted Henry.

"Not fair!" I shouted. "This is my one chance to beat you and you won't let me have it!"

"Yeah, well, you cheated," Henry shot back.

"How?" asked my dad.

"By including you," stated Henry from within the bathroom.

"Is this true?" my dad asked me.

"Well..." I trailed off sheepishly.

"I never agreed to that," said Henry.

My dad looked thoughtful. Then he whispered to me "guard the door. I'll be right back.'

I wasn't sure what he had in mind, but I dutifully kept my Nerf gun trained on the door, hoping that perhaps Henry would pop out and I could get him. We traded barbs as only brothers know how, and then I heard footsteps approaching. It was my dad, and he held in his hands two ropes from his workshop.

I smiled when I saw him. "Oh, you're in for it now, Henry!" I taunted.

That's when my dad smiled slyly. "Not exactly," he said.

"Huh?"

"Hands up." And with that, he pointed his Nerf gun at me.

"What!?" I was stunned.

"You cheated," he explained, still smiling so I could tell he wasn't really mad. "I can't let you get away with that."

I sighed and dropped my gun, raising my hands. "So what now?" I asked, even though I thought I knew the answer, and I was really hoping I was correct.

"Now you're my prisoner!" declared my dad.

My heart was bursting with joy, but I tried to keep a steady face as I turned around and put my hands behind my back. My dad bound my wrists firmly, then made me take a seat on the ground, and he tied my ankles together. He examined me for a moment, and then he took the bandana from my head and used it to gag me. I looked up at him, and I couldn't help but smile. However, it faded when my dad said "you can come out now, Henry."

Cautiously, my brother emerged, perhaps expecting an ambush. However, when he saw me bound hand and foot and gagged, he burst out laughing.

"He's all yours," declared my dad, then turned and left.

Henry wasted no time getting to work tickling me. I thrashed and wriggled, attempting to cry out in discomfort, but the gag muffled me and the bonds held me fast. In spite of the unpleasantness of the sensation, I was definitely enjoying myself. After a few minutes, Henry stopped and left me red-faced and panting. My dad came back just then.

"How is the prisoner?" he asked.

I rolled onto my stomach so he could see my bound hands and gave him and awkward thumbs-up. My dad laughed and then left me, and the tickling resumed. After another bout of laughter, Henry untied my feet and marched me over to a chair facing his computer screen. He made me sit down, tied my torso to the back of the chair, and then booted up the computer and started playing games. I sat there, tied up and helpless, watching him play for at least an hour, before my dad finally came back and released me.

That night, when he came in to tell me a story, I hugged him and thanked him.

"Anytime," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"We'll see," he said, and he winked.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome tale, [mention]Jeff K[/mention]
I used to enjoy the Hardy Boys as well, back in the day.

Your dad sounds like a great guy. Glad you were able to experience getting tied up by him.
Thanks for sharing this. Makes for a super fun read! Will be keeping an eye open for your other works from now on.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Aww, such a sweet tale! Your dad's playful betrayal was really the cherry crowning this story. Truly amazing, [mention]Jeff K[/mention]!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwww, that's really sweet!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Awesome tale, @Jeff K
I used to enjoy the Hardy Boys as well, back in the day.

Your dad sounds like a great guy. Glad you were able to experience getting tied up by him.
Thanks for sharing this. Makes for a super fun read! Will be keeping an eye open for your other works from now on.

Yeah, Hardy Boys were the best! Glad you enjoyed it!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago Aww, such a sweet tale! Your dad's playful betrayal was really the cherry crowning this story. Truly amazing, @Jeff K!

Thanks! Probably should've posted this on Father's Day, but better late than never, as they say!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story, [mention]Jeff K[/mention] ! I certainly hope to read more of your stories :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Great, i like Dad /son TieUp Games
verkki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by verkki »

Amazing story, nice dad! :)
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Yeah he's pretty cool
shinepie4434
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shinepie4434 »

did your dad ever end up as the one tied up?
KCTickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCTickle »

Great story!
A very cool Dad

Hope to read more about your adventures!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I wouldn't even have the courage to make the bedtime stories go into this direction when I was that age. You really had a great dad that he went along with it.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Only just caught up with this.

A well told tale. Thanks for posting it. We don't get enough innocent TuGs stories here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Xtc wrote: 9 months ago Only just caught up with this.

A well told tale. Thanks for posting it. We don't get enough innocent TuGs stories here.
Glad to have experienced it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic