The escape challenge (m/ffm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The escape challenge (m/ffm)

Post by EveningStar2000 »

If I recall correctly, it was a few weeks after the events of the last story. It was me, Matt and Jimmy over at my house on a Saturday enjoying ourselves in the pool in the backyard. Me in a two piece swim suit while the boys were in their swimming trunks.
While we were playing in the water, Samantha had just arrived when it started to sprinkle. Before Samantha could change to her swim suit, mom told us we needed to get out of the water when thunder was heard in the distance. “Just me luck” Samantha said after we descended down to the basement, she was dressed in a pair of dark blue overalls with a black tshirt and black socks. I had quickly put on a white tshirt and black shorts, remained barefoot like the boys who stayed in their swim trunks. “What should we do now?” Samantha asked.
“Maybe the rain will stop soon” I said “we could play some video games while we wait.” “We could” Samantha said, then Jimmy said “wanna escape challenge?” Me and Matt laughed, Samantha then asked “is this going to be a regular occurrence?” “Sure, why not” Matt said, then I said jokingly “we should tie each other up every Saturday.” Samantha chuckled at that.

“Jimmy, you get tied up since you brought it up” Samantha said, Jimmy sighed. “Anyone else?” I asked, and Matt shakes his head “I’m always tied, you two haven’t been tied yet though” referring to me and Samantha. I felt nervous about that, but I shrugged and said “okay, I’m down.” Matt looked at Samantha and asked “how about you?”
“All three of us?” Samantha asked, and Jimmy said “might make it easier to escape, all of us helping out.” Samantha said “okay, why not.”
The ropes and duct tape were brought out, and I watched as Matt tied Jimmy up hands behind his back and ankles. Leaving Jimmy to wiggle around on the floor, Matt actually brought Samantha to one of the support beams to tie her to it. The support beams in my basement were round, and were actually covered with the same brown carpet that were on the floor. Matt sat Samantha on the floor, her back to the support beam, and brought her hands behind and around the support beam before Matt tied Samantha’s hands.
“This isn’t fair” Samantha said tugging at her hands looking up at Matt. “I know Jimmy can pick at knots” Matt said “this’ll make it harder to ‘work together’ as Jimmy said.” “Thanks Jimmy” Samantha said sarcastically, Jimmy grinned and said “no problem.”

“I’ll tie her feet” I said taking the rope, and Samantha said “and you’re a traitor.” I wrapped the rope around her ankles and tied it off while I said “no, just getting into the spirit of things.” “You’re supposed to be on the escape team, traitor!” Samantha said, I shrugged “okay then, I’m a traitor!” I then tickled Samantha’s feet, Samantha shrieked and brought her knees to her chest which I grabbed ahold of the ropes on her ankles to straighten her legs back out. Keeping a grip on her ankles, I quickly take her socks off to continue tickling Samantha.
When I had my fun, I stood up and asked Matt “so am I going to be tied to a beam too?” “No” Matt said “to your bench seat over there.” I went over to the bench seat with Matt, who had me sit down on it. Matt tied my hands in front of me, then my ankles. Then Matt had me lay down on my back, and with additional rope he tied it around rope on my wrists, then wrapped the rope around the seat of the bench. Matt tied that off after a few rounds, that kept my hands pinned to my stomach.
Matt wrapped rope around the bench and my upper arms just above my elbows, then he had one more rope that he used to wrap around my legs just under my knees, and tied my legs down to the bench as well. “Now this isn’t fair” I said struggling a little “I can hardly move like this.” “Sorry, wanted to make it more interesting” Matt said. Afterwards, Matt gagged only me and Samantha with duct tape, but blindfolded Jimmy with a strip of tape.

“So obviously” Matt said “Jimmy is the only hope to escape, since he can move around the room. Unless you can slip out of the ropes. So Jimmy would have to find you blindfolded.” “Well I know the layout of the room” Jimmy said, so Matt helped Jimmy stand up, then had him hop in a circle a few times before helping Jimmy lay back down. “Good luck” Matt said, and he sat on the couch to watch.
Jimmy squirmed around, seemed to try and peel the tape off his eyes. Samantha got to work struggling, then began “mmmmphing” to Jimmy. I looked down at myself and tried to wiggle my body, much all I could do was move my head, fingers and my feet. But I kept on squirming trying to find some weak spot, softly moaning as I worked.

I looked over at Jimmy, who was rolling around, and tried calling for him “mmmmmpphhh!!” But Samantha also called for him, and soon the basement was filled with the sounds of gag talking. Jimmy actually sat up and listen, then started rolling towards Samantha. Jimmy bumped into Samantha’s side, feeling it was her side Jimmy wiggled his way behind her and sat up.
After about ten minutes since Matt finished tying us up, Jimmy had freed Samantha’s hands. Samantha took off her gag, then began untying her feet while Jimmy fell to his side and began squirming around. Once Samantha was free, Samantha got up and said “I can help you now Jimmy.” “Only get the tape off” Jimmy said “I want to see if I can get out by myself first.” “Okay, if you want” Samantha said taking Jimmy’s blindfold off.
“Mmmmmppphhh!! Mmph mmmmpphh!” I said looking at Samantha, wiggling around in the limited space I got to move. “Oh, you” Samantha said walking towards me “I almost forgot about you.” “Mmmpph…” I grunted glaring at her, Samantha said “think I’ll leave you here after what you did to me.” “Mmmpph!!” I said, Samantha chuckled and tickled my sides. I shrieked and squirmed fiercely, laughing and screaming while Samantha grinned evilly at me.

“Mmmmmmm…” I moaned after Samantha stopped, tugged hard on the ropes. “Play some games for a while?” Samantha asked Matt as she walked over “sure” he replied, and they sat on the couch playing video games.
I start pulling and tugging at my hands, making gag grunts as I work to free my hands with an occasional wiggle of my feet. Jimmy was putting up a fight as he wiggled around, rolling around, with short breaks in between.
Jimmy never did escape by himself, and course i remained tied to the bench after about 20 minutes when Samantha asked if we were ready to join her and Matt, which we accepted the invite. Matt went on and untied Jimmy as Samantha came over to free me. Samantha took off the gag, which then I took a deep breath before asking “you forgiven me now?”

Samantha chuckled and said “I forgive you, yes.” But then Samantha hovered her fingers over my sides and said “although I can have a little more fun right?” I wiggled nervously as a said “Samantha, no!” Samantha giggled and gently poked my sides, making me shriek, then I start to giggle and squirming as she starts squeezing my knees. She walked down and gently scraped her nails on the tops of my feet before bending down facing my feet.
I pleaded for her to leave me alone, that she could even leave me tied up longer in exchange, but Samantha ignored me and mercilessly tickled my feet.
I laughed and screamed, can’t even say a word to ask her to stop or for the boys to help. Though Jimmy and Matt was completely ignoring Samantha tickle torturing me as they were on the couch, were they watching us? I couldn’t tell with my view point at the time.

Samantha did eventually stop, leaving a tingling sensation in my feet and untied me. Once I was completely untied, I sat on the bench bent over a little. “You okay?” Samantha asked, she did actually sounded concerned, which made me think twice. But I tackled her to the ground and we began wrestling and tickling each other. That went on until my mom called from upstairs to quiet down, that she could hear us from outside.
“Outside, does that means it not raining anymore?” Jimmy asked, Samantha said “we can go check it out.” Me and Samantha stood up, walked upstairs like nothing happened. Finding it was still sprinkling some, but mom didn’t want us outside right now, the two of us got drinks for everyone and played video games for the rest of that day.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tie up games are such a fun activity for rainy days….

Loved your story!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

That sounds like a lot of fun.
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EveningStar2000 »

Canuck100 wrote: 10 months ago Tie up games are such a fun activity for rainy days….

Loved your story!
They sure are, and thanks!
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Great story! Well written, too!
It seems like you all had a lot of fun. Did this become a regular occurrence?
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic