Story time with Dad (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Story time with Dad (M/m)

Post by Jeff K »

Hey all!

I recently shared the story of the first time my dad ever tied me up, and I thought I would write about one of the others. I don't think I've seen a ton of true stories about dad and son TUG games on here, but I'm hoping that's not out of lack of interest. Anyway, here goes:

I was 12 at the time of this story. My dad was my hero and one of my favorite activities was story time with him, when he would read books or make up stories to tell me. When he would make them up, I often got to give some input and about a couple months before this story, I had let it out that I liked to be tied up and held captive. To my relief, my dad has similar experiences growing up, so he was very understanding and even started regularly incorporating tie up scenes into the stories he told.

In one of my favorites that he made up, he gave me the role of a rebel leader fighting against Roman soldiers led by him. Eventually in the story, he captured me, and kept me in chains until one day he paraded me out before the other rebels, who all lost heart at the sight of me chained up and held captive, so they all surrendered as well.

Then at the end of the story, he had me brought into the area to fight in single combat with him. If I won, he promised to let all of us go. I listened intently as he described a thrilling combat between us. I got so caught up in the drama of it all that I found myself rooting for victory. I actually cheered when he had me disarm him and hold both swords to his throat.

"And then what?" I asked.

My dad thought for a moment. "Well, what do you want to happen? You can kill me and end the war or spare my life."

"How about I let you live," I suggested, secretly hoping that perhaps he would become my captive now.

"Very well," said my dad with a twinkle in his eye. "You remove the swords from my throat and tell me that you have bested me and therefore proven yourself superior. Then you raise your swords in victory and start to march out of the arena."

"Aw yeah!" I shouted.

"When you are nearly out of the arena, suddenly you trip on a small rock that you didn't see and fall to the ground, losing your grip on the swords in the process. I take advantage and spring! Before you can recover, I scoop up the rock and strike you in the back of the head."

"Oh no," I gasped, but felt a thrill run up my spine in anticipation.

My dad smiled and finished with: "You wake up hours later, hogtied and lying on the floor of a dank cell, surrounded by the rest of your rebels who are tied up in the same way. You have failed once more."

"So that's the end?" I asked.

"Yep," answered my dad. "You and your men are my prisoners for the rest of your lives."

"I liked that story," I said smiling.

"I thought you might."

I was curious about one thing, though. "Dad?" I asked. "What's 'hogtied'?"

My dad blushed slightly. "That's when your hands and feet are bound and then tied to each other."

I was having a hard time picturing that, so I just said "oh."

"Ronny used to tie me up that way whenever he captured me," explained my dad. Ronny was his older brother.

"That's cool," I said, still not sure I understood. "Can I try that?"

"You want to be hogtied?" My dad asked.

"Yeah!" I said excitedly. Really I just wanted to be tied up, no matter what the method was.

"Let me think about it," said my dad. "But it's too late for tonight. Get some sleep, okay?"

I frowned as he turned off the lights and left the room. I tossed and turned, trying unsuccessfully to nod off. After about half an hour, I noticed my dad looking back in, and I sat up immediately.

"Dad?" I said.

"Just checking in on you. Can't sleep?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"Is it because of what we talked about earlier?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Hmm, okay, " he said, and then left.

I pulled the covers up over my head, then back off again. I tried to relax, but I just couldn't. Finally, the door creaked open and my dad came back in. I could only see his shadow as he walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Jeff," he said. "It's really too late, and you really should be trying to go to bed."

"I know," I pouted.

"I need to know that you won't stay up in the future just to try and get me to do things for you."

"Okay."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise."

My dad sighed. "Okay, just so long as we're clear." He stood up and walked back to the door. Instead of leaving, however, he reached up and flicked on the light by the bedroom door. Now that it was bright in there, I could see that he held a long coil of rope in his hands. I nearly gasped. "This is a one time thing," he stated.

His tone made it clear to me that he was serious. However, none of that mattered to me. I nodded, eager to get on with it.

"Okay then, do you want to do this on the floor or on your bed?" He asked.

"The floor," I said, hopping out of bed. I was in my rocket ship pajamas and my feet were bare as I scuffled along the floor over to the rug in the center of the room.

"Lay down," my dad instructed, and I obeyed. Not being familiar with this method, I laid on my back, looking up at him. My dad paused for a moment, looking at me fondly, then gently took a hold of me and rolled me over so that I was face down. Then he set about tying my wrists behind my back and binding my ankles together. The feel of rope wrapping itself around my bare feet was like heaven to me. Then he drew the rope tight, and my arms were pulled back toward my feet. My breath caught. This was very secure!

When my dad finished off tying the other end, he asked me if I was okay, and I said that I was. "How does this feel?" He followed up.

I wanted to say wonderful, but all that came out was "I like it."

My dad smiled. "Okay, I can't leave you like that all night, but it doesn't seem fair to just release you right away, so why don't I tell you one more story and then you can go to bed."

"Okay," I said, feeling totally at ease right now.

He then proceeded to tell me a story about a time that he and his brother and a bunch of their friends decided to have a giant nerf war in the woods behind their house. My dad and Ronny were on opposite teams and both trashed talked each other before the game. At a certain point, my dad discovered that the leader of his team had been taken prisoner and he decided to round up two of his friends and set out to find him.

They successfully located their leader and moved to free him, but to my absolute delight, my dad and his companions were captured themselves! All four captives were hogtied and kept under guard for the rest of the game.

It was such a thrill to lay there, bound and helpless, while hearing my dad tell a story about himself ending up in the same circumstances. It was somewhat sad when the story ended and I was loosed from my bindings. However, I slept well that night, thankful to my dad for once again giving me an experience I would never forget.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

That's such a cool and sweet thing your dad did - he seems like a real cool and supportive guy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice story, I liked it a lot! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I know to who the " cool dad of the year" award goes to! 8-) Such a sweet thing of him to actually tie you up that night instead of keeping you simmering in impatience.
Thanks for sharing!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Thanks to all! He was always very supportive of me, even in doing the things that he couldn't understand...I'm very lucky that this was one thing he did.
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Really cute storie!
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Really cool.
I like the way you describe that feeling the rope around your barefeet was like heaven.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Thanks!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I've wanted to comment a while back, and forgot! What a lovely gem of a story! Thanks so much for writing about and sharing this experience.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow, you're dad is amazing. Being tied in the same way as in the story you were listening to right in that moment sounds really fun.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad yo have decided to post another tale.
Write on.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Killua wrote: 9 months ago Wow, you're dad is amazing. Being tied in the same way as in the story you were listening to right in that moment sounds really fun.
Oh for sure! It's one of my favorite ways to experience TUGs to be honest.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Jeff K wrote: 9 months ago
Killua wrote: 9 months ago Wow, you're dad is amazing. Being tied in the same way as in the story you were listening to right in that moment sounds really fun.
Oh for sure! It's one of my favorite ways to experience TUGs to be honest.
There is no better way in imagining how the character of the story must feel than being tied in the same way :D I wished my parents would've been more open to these things back when I was a kid.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic