Public bondage at Wal-Mart (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Public bondage at Wal-Mart (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

This is from some time back with my previous girl, during the COVID pandemic shutdown.

We'd long discussed going to the store with her in simple bondage; her hands cuffed inside the pocket of a pullover hoodie. But it seemed more like the sort of thing college kids would do as a prank and, well, we were both in our 50s.

But then the COVID shutdown came around, and with it kink boredom. I pointed out that she could be pretty well gagged behind a mask and nobody would know. And somehow, suddenly, we were on.

We decided to go with one of the "bandit" style masks, the stretchy-sleeve type which goes all the way around, not just a simple surgical-style mask. I wanted her her to "front" the visit; that is, while I'd be doing all the work of necessity, she'd be the one going up to the cashier and acting as if she was paying, etc. I also indicated that she purchase five items that were unexpected, all the better that she gagtalk and bound pantomime what she wanted. Said items were likely to be in the clearance aisle.

We decided to visit our local 24-hour Wal-Mart (which now closed at 10pm), heading over around 9pm which would give us plenty of time.

It was around 40 degrees outside, but I still had her wear capri-length jeans and sandals (which she was okay with; her feet get cold, but she hates wearing shoes). She pulled on a waffle-weave long-sleeve tee, and her favorite heavy pullover hoodie. We'd decided to do the bondage and gag ahead of time, as it takes less-than five minutes to get from our house to Wal-Mart. I put the cuffs around her wrists in her hoodie pocket, double locking them so they didn't accidentally overtighten. Then I put a clean cotton sock in her mouth, covering it very securely with eight strips of duct tape. Experience had shown that she could manage the sock for about an hour before it became so sodden with drool that she needed it removed.

Pulling the mask over her nose and mouth, I had her attempt to talk, and she could only go "mmm mmm mmm." She could pull one or the other hand out of a pocket, but not without it being evident she was cuffed. I considered taping her hands to make things more secure, but decided that would be for next time (if there was to be one).

I opened and held the door for her to get in the car, pulling the seatbelt over her body and arms. I think we both found this more exciting than anticipated, as she was suddenly surprisingly helpless. I started the car and we drove in companionable silence, arriving at the store faster than anticipated, just under four minutes. It was rather deserted, so we were able to get a spot close to the entrance. I went around, opened the car door, released her seatbelt, and we walked across the parking lot and into the store.

We entered and I grabbed a shopping cart, handing it over to her. She managed to surreptitiously grab it with her cuffed hands and maneuver it reasonably well, with me there to stabilize as necessary.

As we passed the greeter, we both smiled behind our masks, and I gave a friendly wave, waggling my fingers since she couldn't really see my smile behind the mask. She returned the gesture, not paying much attention to my girl. And so we were in.

More to come (if there's interest)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Please continue. I love public bondage stories.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I love the concept of bondage in public…. Loving your story so far!
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

What's not to love about some public bondage... Please do continue!
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I would love to hear more too. It’s been very good so far!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Very interesting story! hope there's more to it!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TheOldPirate wrote: 10 months ago More to come (if there's interest)
Duh!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic