Escape Room Part II … Restrained and Gagged (FF/MFFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape Room Part II … Restrained and Gagged (FF/MFFF)

Post by Handgagger17 »

As promised, relaying a story/experience that occurred over the Fourth of July weekend.

A female friend of mine, Jenny, is an immersive writer, Who crafted an espionage/thriller story. Using an Escape Room as the springboard for writing ideas, she arranged with the Escape Room staff, A very movie style starting point/set up to use the Escape Room clues and puzzles for improvisation pieces to enhance her writing of a clever thrilling story.
Unlike last time, I was clued in to the start of this experience and what would be included.
Her, myself, and two of her girlfriends all assumed the roles of characters in her story that were abducted by third-party contractors under this para military/civil-military scandal.
Jenny, me, and (pseudonyms) Jade and Brandy all began the escape room, loosely tied to chairs, with gags over/in our mouths. All girls opted to have their mouth tape gagged, whereas I opted to have a bandanna Cleave gag.
Jenny is 5’6” and full figured, Brandy is 5’4” and athletic shaped, Jade is 5’5” and slim/petite. I’m 5’8” and stocky muscular frame. all of us wore jeans or shorts. I wore walking boots, whereas the girls wore tennis shoes.
The staff was very accommodating, and read the background/context of the scene development, while simultaneously assisting with tying us to the chairs, and applying the gags in/over our mouths.

It was a surreal experience as the two female staffers tied all three of the girls to their chairs before me, and in turn, gagged my mouth last. So I was able to watch them slowly and smoothly apply the duct tape over their mouth, using their palms to gently seal the tape over their mouth.
Two of the girls, they gagged them from the front after tying their hands to the arms of the chairs. but, Jade was facing me, as one of the female staffers gently applied the duck tape over her mouth from behind, using her hand firmly seal it to her lips which the outline showed through her gag. seconds later, she came over to me, and told me to open my mouth, and slid the bandanna firmly yet gently between my lips, firmly knitting it tightly behind my head.
Jenny and Brandy had their hands tied to the arms of the chairs, whereas Jade and I, facing each other, had our hands tied behind our backs behind the backs of the chairs.
One of the female staffers, after tying my hands and gagging my mouth, came around in front of me, and gently lifted my chin, put two of her fingers up against my gagged lips and asked if I was good to go. I, of course, nodded yes,
The whole set up experience was quite surreal, watching three women in chairs around me, have their hands tied and gags placed over their mouths from different angles, before they did the same to me. What may have only lasted a few minutes, felt much longer.
After they finished tying us up and gagging our mouths, they slowly finished reading the background/context. Then they turned off the light, and walked out of the room. Now, in this dimly lit room, we could see each other squiggling and squirming against our restraints in our chairs, and mumbling through our respective gags,
For the first 5 to 7 minutes, we remained like this, … now the restraints weren’t tied in a truly restrictive fashion where we could not realistically escape…but snuggly enough to simulate the experience.
So for 5 to 7 minutes, we all looked at each other writhing against our bonds, and gag talking to each other, assuming the roles we were given before we started.
After about 5 to 7 minutes, we started freeing ourselves, and removing our gags… before really immersing in our roles as we solved the clues and puzzles to escape the room. I must admit, the room provided excellent facilitation of improvisation as our responses and things we said were tied under the guise of the story.
Now at this point, I must point out that Jade was playing the role of the civilian girlfriend of the former military character I was portraying.
As we continued through the puzzles and clues, the Escape Room staff made maniacal and scary noises outside the door, at which time, Jade, playing my girlfriend, shriek/yelled leaning back towards me, at which time I reflexively clamped my hand over her mouth from behind out a slight side angle,…
I held her firmly with my hand over her open mouth for about 5 to 6 seconds, as I gave her the ‘shhh’ gesture.
Jenny and Brandy who are a few feet away looking at a different puzzle, grabbed onto each other, with Jenny putting her hand over Brandy‘s mouth from a more front angle, pinning her against a corner for a few seconds. Seconds later, we re-engaged to solving the clues, still in our roles.
It was a truly wonderful time, playing up the roles we were given, and had a blast! Now, sadly, we could not finish the escape room, but as staff later commented, we did not take any external clues that they give to other teams in the escape room.

Three of us plan on going back to the same Escape Room to finish it for fun in the future, but everything that happened there, really helped Jenny continue adding details and dialogue to the story she’s writing.

I apologize if this does not cover the amount of detail some like, but wanted to get the crux of the story out there as soon as possible before the details fade.
I truly hope y’all enjoy reading this experience, as I loved it immensely! So much fun,
But the Escape Room staff was so accommodating, and commented on how much fun and excitement they got getting to facilitate such a unique experience at their venue.

Sincerely,
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Your two stories was cool, i hope there will a third
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you kindly, I will definitely write a third edition/story as part of the series. Although it will have a slightly different twist.
Jenny, my female friend loves writing stories, and uses these to develop her scenes,
Now, a different scene she’s working on under the same storyline, includes me playing the role of some one who is abducted, Kidnapped, restrained and gagged by two or three women. So it’ll be a FFF/M story, but, will also likely just have fun afterwards, using different combinations of us, for different restraints and gags for the ladies who recently kidnapped/gagged me. 😷😷😂
Until then, enjoy!
Sincerely,
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds like an amazing experience..

There is an escape room here in London that will tie you but not gag you. I haven’t tried it. Would love to though.

Looking forward to more of your stories.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Dpsiic,
Thank you so much! I’m really glad you liked it, and I’m looking forward to the next installment after my next experience. i’ll be sure to add more details.
Really? That’s awesome about the Escape Room in London. Good to know they will restrain you in someway, not sure if they do it there, but here at some escape rooms, if you make the special request early and hash it out with them in advance while signing any liability waivers, they can include gags of various types.
Sincerely,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic