Robin Marched through the Woods (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Marched through the Woods (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

People who read my other stories know I like wearing my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit and I like it even more when I’m bound while I’m in the cape and tights. This is a story about the only time I’ve ventured outside as Robin and gotten tied up. There was little action, but it was exciting for me.

My wife and I were spending a night at a secluded rental cabin during a long road trip. The cabin was on about 10 acres of property at the end of a half-mile drive off a rural road. There were no other houses or roads in sight from the cabin.

When we arrived at the cabin there was still enough daylight to walk around and explore the grounds. When it got dark we made a campfire and enjoyed it until very late into the evening. We also ate a lot more smores than we planned, so we decided to walk some of it off after we put out the fire. There was just enough light from the cabin and moon for us to see where we'd be walking.

Before starting our little hike, I said I needed to go inside to use the bathroom. I truly needed to use it, but my real reason was to change into my Robin outfit that I brought.

I pulled into my mask, cape, tights, batbriefs, gloves, and utility belt to transform into the Boy Wonder. When my wife saw me as I stepped outside she gasped, “Robin! What are you doing out here? What if someone sees you?”

I told her not to worry. No one would see us in this secluded spot in the dark woods. She was convinced, and we started walking down the driveway together. We talked about how nice the property was and how much we enjoyed the campfire.

Somehow our conversation turned to how I’d loved to be tied up as we took our walk, so we went back to the cabin to get the rope that I had packed with my Robin outfit. My wife tied my wrists together behind my cape and grabbed my arms to march me through the woods.

It was absolute bliss being marched along with my hands tied while I was my alter ego Robin.

After walking for maybe 20 minutes my wife ushered me into the cabin and pushed me onto the bed. She was going to play her part as a villainess and do something to torment me as I lay with my hands tied in that vulnerable state, but we realized we should check to make sure the campfire was totally extinguished and bring in our belongings.

My wife told me not to worry about it and to just lay there. She took a long time taking care of things and I must have been very tired so I fell asleep. Sometime during the night she unbound me which is a shame because I would have liked to regain consciousness tied up, but I appreciated her concern.

I slept through the night and when I woke up I heard, “Good morning, Robin.” I was actually surprised I was in my crime fighting cape and tights as I stirred awake. My wife played with me a little but we had to continue on our road trip. I changed back to my secret true identity so we could get going.

This may be a really tame story but it was a thrill for me.
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Tame? IDK, but thank you for a fun story and very well written. I have no problem believing this is indeed a ‘true’ story (I can’t say that for all the stories posted here!). You are very lucky to have a spouse who ‘gets’ you and participates in these fun role-playing games.

Question for you: I’m assuming your outfit is based on the 1960s ‘Batman’ TV show ‘Robin’ costume. Do you have the green booties like Burt Ward wore? It seems those would be hard to find.

Thanks for a fun post!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you for the kind comments, @bbb.

Yes, my outfit is based on the old Batman show from the 60s. I don't have the green booties--I just wear black slip-on shoes. I like wearing the black shoes than if I wore the green booties.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic