Cops and Robbers Part 1 (M/FFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Guy100
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cops and Robbers Part 1 (M/FFF)

Post by Guy100 »

Hello everyone I thought I share some stories have about two sisters and a beautiful woman their mother I will like to apologize for my bad writing but regardless I hope you enjoy my stories

My name is Matthew I was 16 years old at the time when these wonderful events happened sometimes I think I'm a very lucky person why you ask well I had the wonderful opportunity to tie up two cute sisters and their beautiful mother

It a Friday night I was on my way to a house that was about four houses away where I lived so it didn't take long it took about 5 minutes or so to get to the house the reason I was heading over there was because a friend ask me to babysit her daughters while she went on a date

I arrived at the house walk to the door rang the door bell soon the door open up then I was greeted by a beautiful sight standing there was a woman wearing a somewhat tight black dress that did a fantastic job showing off her curvaceous and voluptuous figure her long black hair passed her shoulders to her lower back the end of her hair had a bit wavy like style black eyes that perfectly match with her dress and open toe heels that reveals her lovely feet I felt like my eyes pop out after seeing her she looked incredibly sexy

"Oh hello Matt please come in" I enter inside the woman name is Kaho she's a very close friend and someone I had a bit of a crush on but she isn't the only one I'm very close with

"Thanks for coming as always you're the only one I can trust to look after my daughters" She walked towards the stairs "Girls! He's here!" She yells out soon two girls came running downstairs one jump and hugs me while the other girl just wave and smile

The girl who is hugging me tightly her name is Hina (10) she's a bit of a spitting image of her mother black eyes long black hair reaching down to her lower back the other girl standing by the stairs her name is Mai (12) she's opposite to her sister brown eyes and dark brown hair that passes down her shoulders to her mid back

"Hey Hina stop hugging him tightly or else you're break him in half" Kaho lightly laughs

"Sorry mom I'm just happy he's here" She looks up at me "Aniki we're going to have so much fun together right?"

I patted her head "Yes Hina we're going to have fun once your mom leaves"

"As always Matt you spoil her to much" Mai said while she cross her arms

"What's wrong with me spoiling her she's my cute little sister after all" I pick her up then spin around while hugging her before putting her down

Just like Kaho I'm very close with Hina and Mai we have like a sibling relationship it was three years old when I was 13 I tag along with my dad to help Kaho move furniture and other stuff to the house when she moved in to the neighborhood I remember how completely surprised I was when I met Kaho how beautiful she looked not to mention her nice figure I didn't think I meet a woman like her while moving some boxes around I overhead my dad and Kaho conversation apparently her husband sadly passed away so she moved to start a new life but her daughters were very close to their father so they were devastated when he passed away and in a way lost their reason to live which explains why when I met them and greeted them they were completely quiet there eyes looked lifeless

So after hearing that I felt bad and sad for them after we finished I talk to her and told her I overheard thier conversation earlier I told her if I could help she gladly accept my help so I try to be friends with them and talk to them as time went on I became very close with them as well with Kaho instead of being friends we somehow became family which was great I have always wanted to have a little sister now I have two

Kaho walked to a mirror nearby to check herself "Okay Matt the girls had dinner already they also already took there bath what's left to have some fun before they go to sleep"

Both girls were in there pj they both had similar pj but different color Hina had on pink pj shorts and a white pj cami top while Mai had on black pj shorts and blue cami top

Kaho mention other things but I didn't really hear her because I was distracted by her large chest the dress did a good job showing off her cleavage even better she wasn't wearing a bra so they slightly bounced a bit I have seen her wear different outfits but for some reason this dress just make her look incredibly sexy it's hard to believe Kaho is just 45 years old she looks like someone in their mid 30s or so

Soon her date arrived she hugs her girls "Okay girls be good and listen to whatever Matt says okay" They nod she walks up to me "Okay Matt please don't let them stay up late"

"Don't worry I won't come on go have fun"

She walk out the door towards the car a man wearing a nice black suit came out open the door he helped her in Kaho smile and wave at us before he closed the door then got in his car then drove off leaving me alone with the girls

"Wow Matt you sure love looking at her boobs don't you why not go on a date with her you might get the chance to touch them" She had a smug like smile Mai knows I have crush on her mom and likes to tease me about it

"Come on Aniki let's talk I have so much things to tell you what happened at school" Hina grab my hand she guided me towards the living room Mai followed we sat on the sofa where we had a nice long chat we chatted for about an hour or so there were still time before there bedtime

"Hey girls want to play a game?"

"Yes let's play a game" Hina said excitedly Mai just nodded

"Alright what kind of game you girls will like to play?" Hina was thinking while Mai had a little smile in her face

"How about we play a tie up like game" Mai suggested I was a bit surprised I didn't think Mai will suggest a tie up game

"A what?"

"A tie up game I overheard some boys at school talk about playing tie up game with their mothers and sometimes with girls honestly I was asked to play with them but I decline but I think it be more fun if it's with you so how about it" She looks at Hina "Right Hina don't you want to be tie up by Matt I think it will be fun"

Hina looks at me with excitement "Yeah that's sounds fun please can play that"

"Alright are you two girls sure you want to play a tie up game" Both girls nod in agreement "Alright so we going to play something like cops and robbers right"

"Cops and robbers yeah that's sounds fun are you going to play both cop and robber" Mai asked

"Correct Mai I play the robber who will rob you girls and then play as the cop who saves you two in the end"

"It will be funny to see aniki play both cop and robber at the same time" Hina lightly laughed

"Alright girls you two wait here while I go get my supply" I got up from the sofa then head towards the garage to find rope or something I could use to tie up the girls but sadly I couldn't find anything except a roll of clear tape I didn't want to use it since I know it won't last long and they can easily escape which I didn't want to happen I return to the living room

"Okay girls change of plan I going home to grab some stuff I need for our game so listen up girls do not open the door to anyone except me when I return so just wait here in the living I be back soon"

I walk out but lock the door before I left I slowly walked before I started to run to home I was excited I had the opportunity to tie up Hina and Mai what they don't know is that I had a bit of a bondage kink I was 12 when I accidentally saw a video online it was a bondage theme video after watching it I got curious and began to watch more bondage related videos not only that but I also read stories online about mothers getting tied up by kids or their son and stories people wrote up the stories I like were about brothers typing up their little sister in tie up like games it sounded fun but sadly I was a only child until I met them

I wanted to play with them but I didn't know how to bring it up I thought about tricking them into it but I felt that it wasn't right and not to mention I haven't gotten there full trust on me yet so I decided not to do it so imagine how excited I got when Mai suggested it but of course the girls are not only ones I wanted to tie up

I arrived home I thought about how to sneak in since my parents knew I was babysitting the girls but lucky for me my parents weren't home I assumed they probably went out so I needed to hurry since they could come home any minute I get inside I quickly went upstairs to my room grab a small black duffel bag then headed towards my parents room where I grab a few white cloth from the closet afterwards grab myself some bandanas from my mother drawer then went downstairs towards the garage to get some ropes but it took me few minutes to get it since the ropes were in a box with some boxes on top of it once I acquired the ropes I checked the bag to be sure I had everything I needed

I had everything I needed so now it was time to go I lock the door I about to run to their house when I saw a car turn the corner it looks similar to my dad's car thinking is was them I quickly hid in the bushes nearby I checked through the bushes only to see the car passing by it wasn't my parents just some random person driving through with the coast clear I ran to their house

I was at the front door but I had to take a moment to catch my breath as well as to calm myself I was super excited

Ding Dong

I rang the door bell but got no response

Ding Dong

Again no response I knocked on the door in a way the girls will know it's me but again no response

"Girls it's me come open the door" I get no reply then I heard a window nearby open "Matt over there" I hear Mai voice coming from my right side I head over there

"Hi" Mai waves "Hi so can you open the door for me I got the stuff we need for our game"

Mai was silent for a few moments she had a mischievous smile "Oh about that I had a little talk with Hina and we thought it will be more fun if was more realistic"

"What more realistic what do you mean?"

"Like I said you try to break in like a real robber will by the way I lock and shut all door and windows so good luck trying to break in don't worry I'll let you in before mom gets home well good night Mr Robber" She shuts the window pulls the curtain and walks away

I quickly checked the backdoor and windows as she said they were locked I was completely locked out of the house but I knew she might pull something like this which is why before I left I grab a pair of keys to their house besides teasing me she likes to play a few tricks from time to time

I headed to the backyard where I hid myself in the bushes and waited I had to make them think I had trouble getting in I needed them to have there guard down after about 10 minutes or so I decide to make my move I took out a black ski mask from the bag "Alright Mai you want realism I'll give it to you"bI put it on walk to the backdoor I install the key quietly and slowly opening the door then closing it I took a deep breath I was a bit nervous

I crouch and quietly headed towards the living room where I assume the girls were as I got closer I can hear the TV I quietly peak only to see Hina on the sofa watching TV Mai wasn't anywhere in sight I heard footsteps going upstairs so Mai went upstairs I could easily grab Hina she was a easy target but I wanted to get Mai first before Hina so quietly I went upstairs I look to the left it was clear I peak to my right also clear all the doors were open except one which was the bathroom I went into Mai room where I put down the duffel bag zip it open I took out the ropes placing it on her bed next took out a cloth roll it into a ball took out a blue bandana I headed to the bathroom where I waited outside against the wall in a way where she can't see me I heard the toilet flush and could hear her washing her hands then it was quiet the door open up she walked out turn toward the stairs she didn't see me like a lion stalking it's prey I slowly walk behind her and made my move I wrapped my left arm around her small waist placed my right hand against her mouth

"Mmmmph Mmmm" She move her head back her eyes open wide when she saw me I just smiled she began to wriggle around trying to get free "MMMMPH!! HMRMMMPH!!! HI..A!!!!" She muffled loudly she was trying to warn Hina but I have a tight hand gag on her I push myself against the wall to get a better hold of her I garb her left wrist then push her left arm against her chest like a snake I had a tight hold on her but made sure didn't hurt her in a way

"HUHHMMMMMPH! MMMMPH! MMM Mmph" She continued to scream loudly but eventually she got quiet I could feel her heavily breathing it seems she tried herself out she didn't move at all

"Are you done?" She lightly nod I took out the roll up cloth "Good now open your mouth scream you get punish" She open her mouth I push the cloth in then took out the blue bandana press it between her lips tied the end tight giving her a nice cleavage gag next with my left hand I grab both her arms pressing them against her chest with my right arm warping around her waist I slightly picked her up I carried her into her room

Once we enter her room I carry her nearby her bed where I had the ropes ready I put her down grab the rope "Now hands behind your back" She didn't obey "Alright we can do this the easy way or the hard way regardless you're gonna be tied up either way" Mai slowly placed her hands behind her back I cross her wrists then began to wrap the rope around her wrists soon with a tight tug and tight knot her hands were tied next were her feet I grab more rope from the bag

I made her sit I kneel down "Feet together now" She put them together with rope in hand began to warp rope around her ankles again tied it tight and secure I get up take a few step back to check out my cute captive Mai was now fully bound and gagged just I thought she looks cute but I knew she will look better of I added more ropes but she looks fine with a simple bine

"Mmmm Ffffffgh" Mai lightly muffled she looks at me I put mask up to reveal my face "What's wrong Mai I thought you wanted this to be real" She looks down at her bound wrists raised her bound feet she lightly struggled "Go on Mai struggle all you want but you're bound nice and tight now then" I walk up to her she looked a bit afraid I made her lie down I kneel down placed my hand on her bound ankles and slowly went down to her feet lightly caressing them

"If I remember correctly Mai your feet are a bit ticklish right" I place one finger on bottom of her soles and slowly lightly went up "Hmmph Mmmm" She move her feet away she shaked her head pleading me not to tickle her I smiled "Sorry about that I guess it will be more fun if your sister joined in" I put down the mask "Alright time to get my next target" I grab a cloth bandana and some ropes from the bag I tap Mai feet "Be good now I be back soon" I walked out her room close the door next was to grab Hina

I slowly walked downstairs trying not to make a sound I didn't want her to know what's coming quietly I walked towards the living room still Hina was on the sofa watching TV guess she didn't hear the commotion upstairs quietly I sneak behind her hopefully Hina doesn't give me trouble like Mai did I didn't want to hurt her slowly I stretched out my right arm then pressed my hand against her mouth while I moved my left arm against her chest

"MMMM! MMPH!" Hina loudly muffled "Quiet do as I say and you won't get hurt understand" Hina nod unlike Mai who put up a fight Hina on the other hand did the opposite "Good I'm going to move hand away don't scream or else" I removed my hand from her mouth Hina tilt her head backwards eyes open wide surprise to seeing me "Wow aniki you look like a real robber" I move hand away from her chest Hina got up walked around the sofa to me

"How did you get inside I thought Mai had everything locked but you got in that's so cool wait is this the part where you tie me up" Hina stretched out her arms placed her hands together I laughed "Hina you were supposed to scream for help or at least try to run away from me"

Hina puts down her arms "I know but that wouldn't be fun" Hina quickly move to my right side I quickly block her then she moved again once again I blocked her "See if I try to run away you can easily catch me so I thought it will better and more fun trying to escape from you when I'm tied up so" She stretched out her arms towards me again "Go ahead tie me up robber my sister and I will escape from you if not my aniki will save us after he kicks your butt"

I grin "Oh really we see about that now turn around I'm gonna tie you up nice and tight" Hina smile as she turn around I could tell she was excited about getting tied up but I was more excited then her I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she sees Mai tied up as well as Mai reaction seeing Hina

With rope in hand Hina cross her hands I begin to tie her hands together but half way through Hina shaked her wrists which made the rope fall off "Please aniki tie me up properly don't make it easy otherwise it won't be fun" I didn't tie it tight or properly and Hina knew "Please don't take me lightly I want you to tie me up like if you were tying up mom or Mai tight and secure I want to have fun being tied up specially tied up by you so please aniki do it properly" Just as Hina mention I wasn't tying her up properly I didn't want to hurt her in a way Hina has a slim figure her arms are slim I felt like I might hurt so decide to tie her lightly but now that I got her permission I decided to take it seriously as she requested she cross her hands again I wrap rope around her wrists slowly tighten it I tug tying a knot next I grab her left arm as I guided her to the sofa she sat down I grab more ropes kneel down began tying her feet with one little tug I finished tying up my second captive

Hina look down at her bound feet and wiggle her wrists she lightly laughed "Wow this feels bit weird and it's tight I can't move much" She moved her legs up and down while wiggling her wrists she had smile on her face she looked happy being tied up seeing her like that I couldn't help but smile myself not because I got to tie her up but she just give off positive energy

"Okay there one thing left to do now" I reveal the roll up cloth and pink bandana since her favorite color is pink Hina eyes lit up with excitement "Oh cool I'm gonna get gag right like in the movies will I be making mummy like sounds wait will I be able to talk" Seeing her excited made me excited as well I didn't think Hina will be happy about getting tied up or even gagged

Without me saying anything Hina open her mouth I put the roll up cloth in an press the bandana between her lips tying the two ends behind her head like her sister Hina was cleavage gag "Mmph Mmmm Hmmm Mmmmpp" Hina eyes open wide as she was surprised she couldn't say anything "Hmmmmmph Mmmmmmmm" She looks at me and smiles Hina was having fun by the look at her expression Hina seems to be enjoying being tied up and gagged I felt like my heart was going to burst I was going to die from her cuteness

I try to compose myself I forgot we were playing a game I help Hina up she looks down trying to walk or a last take small steps but she wobble a bit "I think it’s better if I do this" I lean forward placing my right arm around her hips and left arm on her ankles then lift her up over my shoulder "Mmmmmmmm Mmmmph Mmahhhhh" Hina laughingly muffled I have always wanted to carry a tied up girl over my shoulder I had my right hand on her lower back Hina was light so I had no problem carrying her I begin heading upstairs while walking upstairs I pretend I was about to drop her she got scared but laughs and also she will rise her legs up or backwards in this case trying to balance herself even though I had nice grip on her so she won't fall

I was facing Mai bedroom door I was a bit curious what she was doing while I was tying up Hina downstairs I open the door walk in Mai was still on her bed where I left her she was lying on her stomach "Mmmmph Mmmmmmmm Ummph" She muffled heavily while she was moving her hips against her bed "Well someone sounds tired" Mai turn to face me her face slowly turn red she placed her face against her pillow "MMMMMMPHHH!!! HMMMMMPH!!! GRRRRMMMMP!!!" She loudly scared which surprised me Mai turn to face me she had an embarrassed expression which I didn't understand why Mai eyes turn to my shoulder as she noticed what I was carrying

I placed Hina down "Well look what I captured you little sister" I turn Hina around both sisters look at each other Hina just laugh and smile as she saw her sister bound and gagged while Mai try not to smile seeing Hina bound and gagged Mai tried to stay in character but ended up smiling and laughing with her sister I pick up Hina placing her on the bed next to Mai

"Mmmmph Mmph Pmmmmh Mmm Mmmgmmmpf" Both girls tried to communicate with other both Mai and Hina showed each other bound wrists I was standing there enjoying the view of my two cute sisters bound and gagged it was great that both of of them were having fun and were enjoying being tied up both girls continued trying to communicate with each other while left to go use the bathroom I thought it will a good time to go since it seems they forgot we were playing a game

I washed my hands then rise the mask up only to see in the mirror that I had a big smile on my face I was very happy that I got the opportunity to tie up both Hina and Mai but sadly I knew it will come to an end the fun part is tying them up and the sad part soon I had to untie them I put the mask down as I made my way back to Mai room I was thinking a line to say before I play the cop role ending the game I wanted to see them struggle against there restrains and listen to there cute muffled sound before I save them

When I entered the room I was surprised to see Hina and Mai were not on the bed they disappeared I look around the room then checked the closet they were nowhere to be seen I quickly checked Hina room they weren't there then checked in Kaho room again they weren't there if they weren't upstairs then that will mean one thing I walked towards the stairs when I notice both girls were at the bottom of the stairs Mai was by the stairs and Hina sitting on the stairs both girls looked up at me "Mmmm Mmmmmppppfff!!!" Mai began to hop away while Hina got up on her legs and hop behind her sister it seems both girls hopped out the room and slowly made there way downstairs while I was in the bathroom like a killer in a slasher film I slowly make my way downstairs then slowly chase after them I could easily catch them but where the fun in that not mention I enjoyed seeing them hop away like little bunnies

Mai was a bit ahead of Hina since Hina kept looking back at me and just laughs as I get closer to her I take one big step forward and grab Hina by her right arm "MMMMMMPHHH!!!! Mmmh" I lift her up then gently swung her forward before I placed her down on the floor "Stay here" I notice Mai hopped towards the kitchen

As I enter the kitchen I could see Mai leaning down against the counter of the table Mia was trying to remove her gag "Oh no you don't" I made my way toward her she notice me she hop away from me but unfortunately she hop herself to a corner Mai panicked as she look around "MMMMMMPHHH!!!! HMMMMMPH!!!! MMMM HE.......L....P!!!!!! Mmmmmm" Mai let out a nice scream for help unfortunately for her the windows were closed and I quickly placed my hand over her mouth "That was a nice try now then let's go back upstairs" I lean forward like Hina before I placed her over my right shoulder "Mmmph Grrrph Grrrrmmmmp" Mai struggle but I had a tight grip on her I walked out of the kitchen

I went where I left Hina who like a good girl stay where I left her carefully I pick her up and placed her on my left shoulder I was now carrying two cute girls over my shoulders I was absolutely happy it felt great carrying Mai and Hina over my shoulders I took my time walking upstairs I wanted to remember this great moment

I enter Mai room I carefully put both girls down on the bed I went to my bag where I took out rope apparently I got so excited about tying them up earlier I accidentally bought alot of ropes I thought about tying them in different ways but ended up tying them in a simple way but bringing extra rope did come in handy

First I placed Hina on the left side of the bed then move Mai in the right side I made Mai lie on her stomach I began to tie rope around her bound wrists then move her feet backwards wrapping the rope around her ankles soon with a little tug I had Mai in a hogtie position I did the same with Hina now I had both girls hogtied on the bed and I was happy about it because the fun was about to begin

Both girls struggle against their new restrains Hina had fun with her new position while Mai on the other hand angry struggle trying to get loose but it was useless I grin "Well how do you like the new position feeling comfortable" Both girls look up at me "Do you girls know what's the best part of about this position?" They stared at each other before looking back up at me again I smiled as I extending my arms "Your lovely soles are exposed" I placed my hands on there soles lightly caressing them

They begin to struggle trying to move there feet away but it was pointless "Now time to punish you naughty girls perhaps next time you think twice about escaping" First I tease them by lightly poking them with my index finger then I placed my fingers ready to tickle them "Mmmmmm Hmmmmmph Grrrrmmmmp Mmmmaaaahhhhhh" I haven't started yet but I enjoy hearing them muffling through there gag I was about to tickle them when

"I'm home!" We were completely surprised by Kaho arrival the girls and I looked at each other "Matt! Where are you!" I checked my phone it was 9:45pm she came home early she mention she be home late both girls look at each other then nod "HMMMMMPH!!!! GRRRPH!!!! PMMMMH!!!! M.....O.....M!!!!" Mai and Hina started to scream loudly I quickly covered there mouth "Quiet both of you" They continued to muffled "Hey quiet I'm going to greet your mother then think of a way to distract her so I can back and untie you both"

They both went completely quiet Mai shaked her head I move my hands away then Mai move her gag a bit so I untie it and removed it she spit out the cloth she leans towards her sister and whispers something in her ear Hina nod Mai had a mischievous smile "Go on Matt go greet mom and bring her here we will like to see her reaction to us tied up please" I grin "Yeah I to will to see her reaction to this" I gagged Mai again I was about to walk out "Mmmmph" I turn Mai nodded her head upwards I had the mask on so I removed it

I closed the door and made my downstairs I was a bit nervous I didn't know how she was going to react since I had red stories where mothers were angry or thought it was inappropriate tying up young girls and so on

Kaho was in the living room she was sitting on the sofa "Hey welcome home I'm surprised you came early I thought you were coming home late" I ask her she cross her arms "Well some stuff happened during dinner he order me a special drink he was really persistence he kept telling me to drink it I had a bed feeling about it so I just left then took a uber home" Hearing this I felt like punching that guy in the face judging by what she said that guy had a hidden intent but luckily she left before anything happened to her "I'm sorry to hear that but at least your home safe"

She claps her hands "Well let's forget about it so what you guys do?" I sat down next to her "Well the girls and I have a nice long chat afterwards we play a game"

"Oh sound like you guys had" She gets up "I'm going to get change thank you for looking after the girls by the way where are the girls?"

"They're upstairs we were in the middle of a game when you came home"

"Oh really well sorry about interrupting your game I better go check on them"

"Right let's go check on them they're gonna be happy to see you" I grin "You're gonna be quite surprise" I whisper to myself

So we made our way upstairs we were standing in front the door I was a bit nervous I didn't know how Kaho was going to react I just hope she doesn't get angry I took a deep breath then knock on the door

"Okay girls we're coming in" I placed my hand on the doorknob slowly open the door I walked in first Kaho was right behind me I give the girls a thumbs up then took a step to my right

"Grrrrmmmmp Hmmmm Mm Hmm" The girls began to muffled through there gagged when they saw their mother Hina had a sad like expression her muffle sounded like a sad puppy while Mai gave a helpless expression she sounded like she wanted to cry Kaho gasp upon seeing her lovely daughters tied up and gagged "Oh my goodness what happened to you girls why are you two like that?"

Kaho walked up to her daughters she checked on them making sure they were okay surprisingly she didn't get mad believe it or not I think I saw her smile a bit before she checked on them Hina muffled and struggle against her restrains Kaho patted her head "It's okay sweetie everything will be okay don't worry" It was nice to see her motherly side she's a fantastic mother also a fantastic milf

While Hina had Kaho attention Mai stared at me with her eyes she pointed toward the bag then pointed to her bound wrists then her mother again pointed to bag I point to the bag then her mother Mai nodded she tilt her head towards her mother Mai had a "Do It" like expression

Without a second thought I put on the mask and slowly walked towards her like a quick coba strike "MMMMPH mmmmmhp" I quickly grab her I had my left arm around her waist my right hand covering her mouth Kaho tilted her head a bit her eyes open wide in shock when she saw me with the mask on

"Listen lady if you don't want your daughters or yourself to get hurt you do as I said" Kaho nod
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Nice story can’t wait for part 2
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Really good start
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

This is a great story and really well written, but I have to be honest with you: I question how ‘true’ this is. Personally, I have a hard time believing any mom coming home and finding the babysitter has tied and gagged her daughters not totally losing her sh!t, much less submitting to being bound and gagged herself (where I suspect Part 2 is going). Some of the stories in this section have more than a whiff of ‘Penthouse Letters’ implausibility to them.

Still, whether this happened or not, it’s a corking good story, and if you are telling the truth, you’re a super lucky person indeed! I’m really looking forward to the sequel!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic