Tied up for girls night ff/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up for girls night ff/m

Post by Evr888 »

So this story started when I was hanging out with two of my best friends, who both happened to be girls. (I’ll try my best to remember exactly what everyone said throughs this story) I had this posted on another site and I moved it here.

We were at my friend Hailey’s house. I wore a T-shirt, jeans, and white ankle socks. Hailey is tall thin brown hair and brown eyes. She wore jeans, a pink tank top and white ankle socks. Our friend Alex is blonde with green eyes, she wore tight ripped jeans, a black T-shirt and blue ankle socks.

We were in the living room thinking of what we wanted to do as we were going to hang out the entire
night.

“Let’s watch a movie!” Alex said.

“Yeah! Sounds good!” Hailey said, “What movie?”

“How about the notebook! Haven’t seen it in forever.” Alex replied

“No way, not watching chick flicks all night.” I told them.

“Aww why not? You don’t wanna have a fun girls night?” Hailey replied teasingly.

“Uh no not really.” I said.

“Awww fine!” Hailey said all mad.

After that both of them whispered to each other and giggles a few times. I knew they were talking about me but they always did stuff like that so I didn’t pay much attention to it.

“Ok we can play a game then we can pick out a different movie.” Alex suggested.

“Sure, works for me.” I said.

Hailey left the room and came back in with a bag full of stuff. I couldn’t tell what was in it. I was laying on my stomach waiting to hear what they wanted to do. They both pounced on me and started bouncing up and down and acting crazy. They did this to distract me while they got out a roll of duct tape. The held my hands behind my back and wrapped the tape around my writs many times.

“Hey!” I yelled at them.

“We got you! Haha.” Hailey said and laughed.

I tried to get out of the tape but it was way too tight.

“What are you doing?” I asked them nervously.

“Just having some fun, we’re gonna see if you can get out.” Alex said and giggles.

“Well I can’t.” I said.

“Oh just deal with It.” Hailey said. She sat on my legs and took a piece of duct tape off the roll then tossed the rope to Alex who was sitting next to me feet at the end of the couch. Hailey took the piece off tape and put it over my mouth.

“ there we go, now tie his feet.” She said.

“Mpphhh!” I muffled and squirmed.

Alex took the duct tape and wrapped it around my ankles many times securing them tightly together.

“Yay now we can have girls night.” Hailey said.

“Mphhh.” I groaned again and rolled my eyes.

Alex got up and started the notebook while Hailey stayed sitting on my legs. After it started Alex sat back down next to my feet.

“Mmpphh.” I wiggles around.

“Shush just watch the movie!” Hailey said.

We got about 20 minutes into the movie when Hailey noticed I wasn’t really paying attention. “Hey you gotta watch!” She said.

Alex noticed my socked feet sitting next to her and decided to start tickling them.

“Mmpphhh hahaampphhh.” I started giggling and squirming around. Alex kept tickling me and giggled a bit as she did it.

Hailey eventually noticed what Alex was doing to me. “Oh his feet are ticklish?!” She said. “That’s fun! Haha.”

I rolled my eyes again and groaned through the tape.

“Yeah very ticklish.” Alex said and tickled my socked toes.

“Mmphhh hahaha mpphhh.” I screamed through the gag and curled my toes a bit.

“Hehe he’s very ticklish let’s each get a foot.” Hailey said.

After that they each tickled one of my feet non stop during the entire movie, with occasionally side tickles from Hailey. The whole time I laughed and groaned through my gag, and wiggles my socked feet. It felt like forever. They had so much fun torturing me. I tried to beg them to let me go but they ignored me. After the movie ended they kept tickling my feet. Eventually my duct tape started to fall off my mouth.

“Let me gohahaha.” I said.

“No way! And you shouldn’t be talking!” Hailey said. She took off one of my socks and stuffed it in my mouth and duct taped over it. Alex kept tickling my socked foot, while Hailey tickled my bare foot.

“ mmpphhh!” I groaned through my new gag.

“We need to give you a pedicure and a make over I think hehe.” Hailey said.

“Mmpphh!!” I groaned and shook my head in protest.

“Oh yes we do.” Alex said.

After they said that, I was squirming even more trying to get free. Starting to get very nervous. Hailey left the room to get more stuff and Alex took off my other sock and was tickling my bare feet.

“Mpphhahaha!” I laughed louder into my gag. She was focusing mostly on my bare toes. I wiggled and curled them trying to stop her.

Hailey eventually came back.

“Ok ready for this!?” She teased holding up some make up.

“Mmm mphhh!” I shouted shaking my head no.

“We need chairs!” Hailey and Alex both got two chairs from the kitchen. They sat me up in one and taped me to the back of it tightly. Then they put my feet up on the other chair and wrapped my legs with duct tape securing them to the chair.

“Mmpphhh!” I could barely move at all.

“Ok let’s take turns!” Hailey said. She started putting eyeliner on me while Alex kept tickling my bare feet.

“Mmpphahahaa mmphahahahaha!!” I laughed even louder and gave them an evil look.

“Aww so pretty!” Hailey said as she was finish with the eye liner.

“What this for?” Alex asked holding up some string.

“His toes!” Hailey laughed.

At this point I felt so helpless and embarrassed. Neither one of them knew I kind of like being tickled, but it was still torture! I also was very embarrassed about the makeup.

Alex used the string to tie my big toes together.
“What else is in here?” She asked while looking through the stuff. “Ohh lipstick! Too bad he’s gagged.”

“Get the scarf out!” Hailey said.

She took the duct tape off and I spit out the sock.
“Let me go! I’ll watch another movie!” I pleaded.

“Oh yes you will after!” Hailey said. “She tied a large knot in the center of the scarf and shoved it on my mouth. Then she tied it tightly behind my head.

“Mmpphh!!” I groaned again.

“Ok switch!” Hailey said and handed Alex some red lipstick.

“Oh I get it now we can see his lips!” Alex said and starts sloppily putting red lipstick on my lips. She also started tickling my armpits as she did it. Hailey was mercilessly tickling my bare feet.

“Mmpphahaha!!” I laughed loud feeling so helpless.
Then Hailey got out black nail polish and started painting my toe nails while she tickled my feet. I started to blush as I laughed.

“One of us should go out and buy a maid costume or something for him!” Alex said and laughed.

“Oh yes! It wouldn’t take long!” Hailey said. “Then we can watch another movie after, does that sound fun?”

“Mmpphh!” I protested.

“Hehe tickle tickle tickle!” Hailey said and tickled my feet again. “We need to let the polish dry anyway!”
“Stay here with him, I’ll be back soon!” Hailey said and left.

Alex got out her phone and started taking pictures of me. I blushed again and moaned into my gag.

“Oh well I guess I’ll tickle you til she’s back!” Alex said.

My eyes went wide. “Mmmpphh!!” I protested.

It was only about a half hour until Hailey returned. Alex had been tickling my sides and bare feet most of the time. She also made fun of my make up a few times.

When Alex walked back in I was even more embarrassed for some reason. I think it was just the fact that I was still tie up and helpless.

“Did you find anything?” Alex asked.

“Oh yeah.” Hailey said holding up a bag. She opened it up and revealed a maid costume along with white tights.

“Mmpphh!!!” My eyes went wide again.

“Haha you have to wear it!” Hailey said.

“Mmmm! Mmpphh!” I groaned into my gag.

“Oh shush!” Alex said and tickled my toes.

“Mpphahaha!” I laughed into my gag.

“Wait how are we going to put it on him?” Alex asked.

“Hmm I guess we’ll just put it on him without his arms in it.” Hailey said. She got out the tights.

I started squirming like crazy.

“Just let us put these on you! If not we’ll tickle you again.” Hailey said.

“Mmpphh!” I shrugged not wanting to be tickled again.

They untapped my ankles and rolled up my pants and slid the tights on me. Then they retaped my ankles together.

“Haha awww so cute!” Alex said.

I rolled my eyes.

Hailey put me head through the costume and slid it onto me without putting my arms through. I think they were worried I’d escape if they untaped my hands.

“Ok now for another movie!” Hailey said.

“Mmmm mmmpphh!” I protested.

“Oh yes! Unless you want to be tickled.” Hailey said.

They made me hop back over onto the couch. They laid me on my stomach and strayed another movie. Alex sat on my legs and started tickling my feet again.

“Mmpphahahaha!” I giggled and squirmed like crazy. It tickled so much with the tights on.

“Haha did really think we wouldn’t tickle you again!” Alex said. “Don’t worry we’ll let you out after the movie.”

“Yes but he’s squirming too much” Hailey said and tickled my sides. “Hold on.” She paused the movie and went upstairs.

She came back holding belts and scarves.

“Let’s tie him better!” Hailey said.

They tied a scarf around my wrists and one around ky ankles and then used a belt and scarf to tie my hands and ankles together putting me into a hogtie.

“Mmmmpphh mmmpphh!” I groaned feeling so helpless.

“Ok all set!” Hailey said and unpaused the movie.

They both tickled me on and off through the movie while I giggled and moaned into my gag. Near the end they tickled me nonstop and even faster than before, mostly on my feet.

I was so embarrassed as they tickles my feet knowing I was wearing tights.

A few minutes after the movie they untied me. I quickly went to the bathroom to wash the makeup off.

Every so often they bring it up and tease me about it. Bu they had a lot of fun.
mr_x_35
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr_x_35 »

Sounds like quite the friends
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evr888 »

mr_x_35 wrote: 7 months ago Sounds like quite the friends
They really are haha
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really cool story. Somehow I didn’t notice it when you posted it. Great work!
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evr888 »

Canuck100 wrote: 6 months ago Really cool story. Somehow I didn’t notice it when you posted it. Great work!
Thanks haha was fun and awful at the same time.
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Do Alex and Hailey tease you with pics that Alex took? Have you ever seen them yourself?
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evr888 »

Knowledge wrote: 6 months ago Do Alex and Hailey tease you with pics that Alex took? Have you ever seen them yourself?
They used to but I haven’t seen them in a while haha
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Amazing story! They kinda missed out on the chance of asking you quiz questions about the movies with punishment for wrong answers in the aftermath though. :lol:
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evr888 »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago Amazing story! They kinda missed out on the chance of asking you quiz questions about the movies with punishment for wrong answers in the aftermath though. :lol:
Haha yeah I’m surprised they didn’t think of that, tho they probably didn’t want to take my gag off haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic