The time I tied up my babysitter (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The time I tied up my babysitter (m/f)

Post by Raptor »

This story took place when I was probably 10 or 12 years old. It happened on a night my parents were gone until the next morning, so it was just long enough they couldn’t really leave me to look after my siblings. I didn’t care, I was actually excited because that meant Ashley would be coming to babysit. Ashley was just out of high school. She had blonde hair, not straight but not curly either. She was 5’4, and she was a runner so she was in great shape. It was the perfect storm of me being old enough to start to really notice girls, and her being this cute fit blonde that has to spend hours at the house looking after us.

She got to the house around 4 in the afternoon. She spoke with my parents, they said they’d be back mid morning the next day and that there was plenty of food in the house that we could eat. I tried not to be around too much when my parents were there, so i was sitting on the couch playing my PlayStation 2. I think my brother sister were outside playing, they were closer in age than to me so it was usually the two of them playing and i would do my own thing.

It was a nice summer afternoon, sunny but with some clouds in the air and a slight breeze. Ashley had a bag for overnight, but she was wearing sandals, blue Jean shorts and a loose white tank top. When she walked in i couldn’t help but look at her feet, and it looked like she had just painted her toes a darker red. She had such cute feet, a few times a lightly tickled them when she had babysat in the past. She always kind of jumped but laughed it off and told me to knock it off. This time around i had a plan.

The rest of the afternoon went by fairly quickly, I was focused on my racing game and my siblings kept themselves occupied through the day. We had dinner and it got time for my siblings to head to bed. That was usually no small task, however I think all the running around throughout the day helped smooth out the process. After about an hour of night time routine, they were asleep and Ashley came back downstairs. “Are you done playing your game?” She asked when she saw me laying on the couch now watching TV. “Yea, for today I think” I responded trying not to be awkward and stare at her. “Okay, are you just going to watch this until it’s times for bed?” She said as she tidied up some things in the kitchen left over from dinner. “Yea I’ll probably just watch until I get tired.” It was at this point I was trying to think how to bring up that I had some hockey laces in my room and I wanted to try and tie her up.

The way I planned on leading was cops and robbers, when I thought about trying to bring it into conversation that was the best way I could think. I could bring up that I heard someone at school talk about it, and that the whole point was to see if the robber could get away. My plan was to try and tie her up so she couldn’t get away, then I was thinking I would tickle her feet a little bit and maybe, try and lick her feet. At this point in my life I was pretty sure I liked feet, but never had any way of exploring it. When I was younger I had a few girl cousins that were older than me, and I can’t really remember how it came about but I would put a blanket over my head and their legs and I would “play with their feet”. (Perhaps a story for another time) so the thought of tying Ashley up and having unrestricted access made me very excited.

As a commercial came on Ashley made her way into the living room. I was so nervous I could barely breathe but I figured it’s now or never.

“I heard some people talking about a game at school, I was wondering if you’d want to try it?”

“Well, what is it?”

“They said it was cops and robbers”

“Oh? How do you play that game?”

“Well it sounded pretty simple, one person is the cop and one the robber. The cop handcuffs the robber and the robber has to try and get away. Would you want to try?”

“Im not sure…do you mean real handcuffs?”

“Well no I don’t have any” I laughed nervously “I guess we could use like tape or rope or something.”

My plan was always to use the laces, I had practiced on my legs how to tie and cinch my feet together so I couldn’t get them out, so I was pretty confident if I could get her to play I could definitely tie her up so she couldn’t get out.

“I don’t know if I want to try that” she said somewhat hesitantly, but also in a dismissive kind of way where she said no and didn’t think much else of it.

“Oh come on please? It will be fun, I bet you won’t be able to get out” I poked fun at trying to get her to cave in.

“You think you can do that? You weren’t a Boy Scout or anything were you?” She joked, in the tone of poking fun at me almost as if she was humouring me as a way to move on from the conversation.

“No not a Boy Scout” I laughed, pretending to be slightly embarrassed. “I think I have some old skate laces in my room I can get, come on it’ll be fun! Unless you’re scared…” I taunted again hoping that would do it.

“You’re a confident little bugger aren’t you! Alright fine, but when I get out the deal is you go to bed”

“I don’t think you’re getting out anytime soon” I joked, making it sound like I just didn’t want to be sent to bed.

With that I jumped up and briskly walked to my room. The sense of nervous excitement was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I grabbed the laces so quick I actually paused in my room for a second to try and make it look like I didn’t know where that were, so that it didn’t look like I planned it. I ran back and she was sitting in the chair on her phone.

“Hey I found them!” I said coming into the living room.

“Okay, let’s see what you got! How is this supposed to work?” She asked looking at me. When she looked at me I had a second pause where I think my heart actually stopped. I Couldn’t believe this was happening.

“I guess you could lay on your stomach on the couch and put your hands behind your back?” I said in a somewhat questioning tone.

“Well alright then” She said as she laid down on the couch and placed her hands behind her back.

I was bursting at the seams with excitement. I grabbed the first rope and placed them under her wrists. I slowly tied them together, slowly so I didn’t look like I had practiced what I was doing, and then brought the ends through her wrists and cinched it tight. She was moving around slightly when I was going the loops, but once I clinched her wrists and tied it off I could tell she started to shift around a bit realizing her hands were now actually stuck behind her back.

“Wow this is actually pretty tight, are you done?”

“Yea it’s supposed to be silly! Almost, I need to tie your feet together too. I need to make sure you don’t run away because I don’t have a jail cell.”

“I don’t think you need to do that” she said, not yet concerned tone but it was changing a bit.

“Yea I do it’s alright I’m sure you’ll be able to get out!” Again trying to incite that competitive side of her. I was now sitting on top of her calves looking at the soles of her feet. I can still picture it so clear to this day, her sexy soles looking up at me waiting for me to tie them together. It took all I had to contain my excitement.

I took the lace and did the same as with her hands, looping several times before bringing the ends between her feet and cinching tight. I rubbed my thumbs down her soles just briefly before standing up and admiring my work.

“1-0 for the good guys!” I said with a laugh looking at her.

“I think I’m really stuck here” She said. She was right, unless she untied the tie itself she wasn’t pulling her hands or feet out. This made me even more excited. This 19y/o, hands tied behind her back and feet tied together, with her sexy soles just sitting there.

“I think you are too, but I think there’s only one way to find out! I’m going to have to get some information from you, about your accomplices”.

With that I climbed back on her calves again started rubbing my hands on her soles. “Are you ticklish Ashley” I asked in a devious tone. I felt her shuffle and shudder a little bit at that realizing that she was very stuck and that she is in fact quite ticklish.

Just as she was about to say something I moved closer to her feet to try and secure them, and started tickling. She lost it. I couldn’t do it for too long because I didn’t want to wake up my siblings from her laughing so hard. “Oh my god stop please I can’t, I can’t move and I’m so ticklish” That sentence made me inexplicably happen to hear her say. I teased for a few more minutes before I decided I better let her go, I had to fight off the urge to try and lick her feet. I figured baby steps.

I got off her legs, poked her side to watch her squirm a few times while tied up nice and tight. Watching her struggle having to move her whole body to try and get away but watching her knowing there was nothing she could do to fix it was the hottest thing I think I’ve ever seen.

“Okay I think we’re done with this game, it’s time to let me go” even though I wanted to keep her tied all night and explore her feet, i was scared I was going to get myself in trouble. I untied her and asked her what she thought.

“I was really surprised I actually couldn’t get out of that” I gave a cheeky smile with my sense of pride. “But now it’s time for bed!” She joked as it was past my bed time.

“Can we play it again another night?” I asked walking to my room “we’ll see” she chuckled while saying “now Goodnight”

*END*

I went on to tie Ashley up a few more times when she babysat. I still think back to that and how hot it was to see her tied on the couch, nothing she could do about me trying to get closer to her feet. One of the best nights of my life.
Last edited by Raptor 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I wish that I had had a babysitter like Ashley. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Everyone here wished they had a babysitter like her!
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

very good story, babysitters can be so much fun, my aunt back in time was my babysitter and she as well was fun in amusing me lol
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

She must have liked it if she let you do it again
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

both really liked it....i wish to was in his place
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to hearing more stories about Ashley tied.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Oh, btw, the tagging should be m/f or m/F, depending on Ashley’s age, and not M/F. Caps indicate that the person is over 18.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Fun story, wish I'd had babysitters like that.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Looks like I need to start babysitting
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Trulee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Trulee »

Nice job! Thank you for sharing your story