a little experience to introduce myself (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago What's the longest you have been tied to a bed or tree for? Surely they just left you helpless a few times. Lol maybe time to get some handcuffs you'd probably enjoy them
So, i was tied to a bed for a whole afternoon, the i got time to go to bathroom and then until midnight.
To a tree probably some hours.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

_RainX wrote: 6 months ago Can you tell about the times you have been tied up outside in the cold?
it happened more than once, a couple of times even with the snow, it doesn't snow very often in our country and when it does it doesn't snow very much, rarely it exceeds a few centimeters and it melts immediately, but you can be sure that if it snows I will come tied up in the snow without shoes.(for a short time because then I can't resist anymore).

However, in the summer, in the rain, if it rains, it is not uncommon.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

AAAAAh!
In the snow... how I would like to try it
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

Do they tie your hands behind the tree that's always really fun to be stuck in
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago
IreSabi wrote: 6 months ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago I know exactly what you mean when you say you are horribly ticklish but love being tickled.
But they have to tie me otherwise i will fight back as reflex
That is exactly what I meant. I am very ticklish, fight being tickled, but love to be tied up helpless,and tickled on bare feet,
Haha that’s fair, I’m sure Hailey has a lot of fun with that
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

has your friend ever carried you while you’ve been tied up? or just in general?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Vadam117 wrote: 4 months ago has your friend ever carried you while you’ve been tied up? or just in general?
Ah yes, a lot of time, even if they prefere let me walk barefoot
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

IreSabi wrote: 6 months ago
Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago What's the longest you have been tied to a bed or tree for? Surely they just left you helpless a few times. Lol maybe time to get some handcuffs you'd probably enjoy them
So, i was tied to a bed for a whole afternoon, the i got time to go to bathroom and then until midnight.
To a tree probably some hours.
Just reading this story and trail. I liked when you were tied to a bed for a whole afternoon and evening till midnight. I always loved long term tie ups. More than a few minutes. And I used to fantasise about being kept tied up for days.

Were you blindfolded and or gagged for this time? Did they just leave you alone or try to annoy you (tickling for example)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

I was never left tied alone, of curse, because obviously the fun part is annoying me to no end.
I have been blindfolded when tied up several times, although what they prefer is to blindfold me when there is walking, when they tie me up the first thing that is taken off are my shoes and socks, so when there is walking I am obliged to bare feet, and it is almost always a road made of stones and gravel or a path full of twigs and even if they guide me when they make me walk barefoot and blindfolded, I cannot avoid the sharpest things.
But even when they tickle me sometimes they blindfold me so I don't know who the next target is.

Usually when I am tied up, even for a long time, tickling is involved, I usually have a lot of skin exposed, especially my torso and feet, I am very ticklish and the only hope for a break is to get them to annoy me in another way.
The fact of using chains helps, because they are often cold, and an advanced chain resting on the belly is quite annoying.
If we are at home they often use ice on the belly and sides and feet, or other times clothespins, or they invent something until I have had enough and ask me to go back to tickling.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I love the idea of tormenting you with ice so much you beg to be tickled.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

IreSabi wrote: 4 months ago what they prefer is to blindfold me when there is walking, when they tie me up the first thing that is taken off are my shoes and socks, so when there is walking I am obliged to bare feet, and it is almost always a road made of stones and gravel or a path full of twigs and even if they guide me when they make me walk barefoot and blindfolded, I cannot avoid the sharpest things.
Have they ever deliberately made the floor unpleasant for you like putting sharp stones on grass or similar?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

It's useless outdoors, there are enough places that are already very annoying, inside the house they've sprinkled the floor with Legos more than once.
Sometimes they used this tactic, putting raw rice inside my shoes and letting me decide whether to walk barefoot or with shoes with rice inside (but without socks)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

IreSabi wrote: 4 months ago It's useless outdoors, there are enough places that are already very annoying, inside the house they've sprinkled the floor with Legos more than once.
Sometimes they used this tactic, putting raw rice inside my shoes and letting me decide whether to walk barefoot or with shoes with rice inside (but without socks)
Hahah. Having raised two boys, I’m very well aware of what standing on Lego blocks barefoot feels like. I’m also had raw pasta in my shoes.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

IreSabi wrote: 4 months ago It's useless outdoors, there are enough places that are already very annoying, inside the house they've sprinkled the floor with Legos more than once.
Which did you choose? Bare feet, or rice?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Rice at start then i removed shoes couse i can't stand it
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

How long did you last in shoes?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I used to think standing barefoot on Lego was the most painful thing possible until I experienced childbirth. Now I know that the most painful thing imaginable is giving birth whilst standing on Lego.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

JulieG wrote: 4 months ago How long did you last in shoes?
almost 30 minutes, then had to walk barefoot, but after a cuple of hours i begged something in exchange of my shoes but with no rice, so i was condamned to be tickled for a while tneh i had my shoes back.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago I used to think standing barefoot on Lego was the most painful thing possible until I experienced childbirth. Now I know that the most painful thing imaginable is giving birth whilst standing on Lego.
LOL!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic