a little experience to introduce myself (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

a little experience to introduce myself (m/f)

Post by IreSabi »

Hello i'm Irene, and I wanted to tell you about the last TUG I had, last Sunday.
(sorry for my English but it's not my native language, and I confess, I'm using the translator when I don't know things)

A little premise, I have been living in the countryside for a few years, in a house that is part of a large farm that they have transformed into houses and villas, while in the nearby house my partner in crime lives, i mean the one who usually ends up tying me up.
School has started but anyway it's still hot here and it feels like summer (tomorrow we're going to the stream) and i was a bit bored.
Even though it may seem strange, I like it when he ties me up and he likes to tie me up and that afternoon I wouldn't have minded playing a little like that.
We're no longer at the level of having to do things like cops and thieves or cowboys and Indians, he simply ties me up for fun and I'm up for it.
I told him this while he was busy playing on the computer, but after looking at me he decided to accept.

Usually when we play we go to a cellar that no one uses, or, when the weather is good, into the woods which is practically a few hundred meters from our house.
We go into the woods even when there is activity and we risk being discovered.
Since according to him there was particular activity and the cellar was not safe, he told me to go into the woods, and to go with his scooter.
In Italy the age to ride a scooter is 14, and that's his age being one year older than me.
Obviously it's forbidden for two people to ride a scooter, but if we don't go to town he often takes me with him.

We drove for a while, until the asphalt road meets a path that cuts through the forest and leads directly to our farm.
He entered that path, which is quite wide and stopped at a clearing that we usually use to play, there being a tree that seems made specifically for tying people up.
It was hot and I was dressed in a cropped top and shorts, I was also wearing sneakers.

We usually don't use ropes but chains, I don't know why, we started like this the first few times with bicycle chains and other chains we found around and now we have a nice collection.
First he crossed my wrists behind my back, and I was relieved, because if he crossed my wrists in front it meant that he wanted to tie me to the tree with my arms high, exposing my belly and sides to the tickling that I can't stand (evewn if i like it).
Then with a few turns of chain he tied them up, closing them with a padlock (we use small padlocks that are easy to break if necessary)
After that he made me sit on a log and lifting first one foot and then the other he took off my shoes and socks, he often does this to then tickle me or just to better tie the chains to my ankles.
I don't really like being barefoot in the woods, I'm always barefoot at home, but outside I prefer not to.
at the end he closed a circle of chain around my left ankle, leaving a bit of chain, perhaps half a meter, before closing my right ankle with the same, creating a sort of long chain handcuff.

After this, he walked away, I thought he was going to admire the work, but instead he got on the scooter and said to me: "see you at home" leaving me there in chains and barefoot because obviously he had taken my shoes away.

The place where we live is not dangerous and it took me almost three quarters of an hour to walk home like this, not because it was a long way, if I had had shoes it would have taken me 15 minutes, but walking barefoot on the pebbles and sharp stones and pointed sticks were not comfortable, in fact it was a real torture.
So I had to walk slowly and carefully, not being able to take too long steps because of the chain.
Then in the evening, I discovered that he hadn't left me alone, on the contrary, he was following me from afar, even making some videos with his phone.

However, when I arrived I was quite angry and he was waiting for me at the end of the path, before the house, I couldn't get home tied in chains, they would have discovered us.
When I got there he asked me if I had had enough, and honestly I was angry, but also curious because when he did that he usually had some sort of grand finale.
Then he meekly made me lie on the ground on my stomach, so that he could take the chains around my ankles and secure them with a padlock, then use the excess chain to connect them to my wrists and hog me up.

In that position, which I adore, he put a brush in front of my eyes and said: "your feet are dirty, they need to be cleaned, but don't make too much noise or they will hear you at home".
For what seemed like an infinite amount of time he brushed the soles of my feet, tickling me to death, and I couldn't even scream or laugh out loud so as not to alert the others who were at home.
Even though I'm horribly ticklish, I really like the feeling of being tied up and tickled.

In the end he untied me and when I asked for the shoes he told me that they were in their place in my room and that my parents had gone out (and I didn't have the keys with me) so I had to walk the last 500 meters and stay with him barefoot (not a big problem except that every now and then he tried to tickle me) until the evening.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, @IreSabi
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What an entrance @IreSabi
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What an entrance @IreSabi
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Thnaks a lot ^^
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I know exactly what you mean when you say you are horribly ticklish but love being tickled.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago I know exactly what you mean when you say you are horribly ticklish but love being tickled.
But they have to tie me otherwise i will fight back as reflex
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

IreSabi wrote: 6 months ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago I know exactly what you mean when you say you are horribly ticklish but love being tickled.
But they have to tie me otherwise i will fight back as reflex
That is exactly what I meant. I am very ticklish, fight being tickled, but love to be tied up helpless,and tickled on bare feet,
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Very nice and well written experience
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

very nice story, its almost a mirror image of when i was your age and the fun I had with a neighborhood girl, other then we didn't use chains but other binding material
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

We use chains because the first time it happened they used bicycle chains to tie me up.
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

Have you ever used ropes? Or a cloth gag so you can't talk, to enhance the feel of being a prisoner?

What kinds of other experiences have you had? Any where you were tied to a pole or a chair?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

sometimes we used ropes, other times a mix of ropes and chains, sometimes even cable ties, but the vast majority of times chains.

i was gagged some time, with cloth or tape, or my own t-shirt, but rather than gag me they prefer to blindfold me.

I have been tied to poles, chairs, benches, beds, carousels, swings, bridges, trees, fences.

the kind of experiences I've had are usually that they tie me up and then make up something to annoy me :lol:
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

I would love to hear those stories! Like stories in which you were gagged, or tied to chairs or poles.

Beds? Carousels?! Bridges?! Fences?!

Some of these sound really interesting! How were you tied to a bridge? Could you tell that story?

Also, what do you mean about them making up something to annoy you? Like what kinds of things do they do to annoy you?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

At the bridge.
We have a stream here and there are some bridges that cross it, there are three wooden ones, made of logs mounted on a metal structure, with wooden railings too.
Here it is easy to imagine, tied to the railings which are about one meter high.
Then there is another bridge, this one is made of metal for cars, but it is no longer used because the road it was on was abandoned when they built the new road years ago, this one is better because it has higher railings and Below there are points where you can make a chain loop and hang someone by the wrists while they remain with their feet in the water.
Being tied below is better because being tied above the bridge, to the railings means having your feet on the metal which is quite hot in summer, and to avoid getting burned you have to do a sort of dance which they evidently like me to do.

As for the carousel and swings, there is an area with children's games which is abandoned but they still work, we go there often, and obviously being in chains on the carousel means that they make you spin quite fast, which is very cool.
Being tied to the bed is quite common, it happens when it's raining outside or it's really too cold (although sometimes I've been tied outside even in the cold).
Even at fences it is quite common.

And in any case these aren't even the strangest things, I've also been in a pillory but it wasn't really closed.

By annoying me I mean that after I'm tied up they're unlikely to leave me alone, but they'll invent something to do that's annoying, like tickling, ice, clothespins, or throwing water on me.

There are experiences where they tie me to a chair but they aren't very fun.
The one I remember best is when they tied me with zip ties to a plastic chair, the kind with armrests.
The ankles to the front legs and the wrists to the armrests with large plastic ties.
It was summer so I was dressed lightly and had flip flops on.
Obviously they took them off immediately and pulled up my shirt to reveal my belly, then one decided to put the chair with the back on the floor so I was with my feet up and my belly horizontal.
Of course they started tickling my feet and then one brought a plastic freezer bag full of ice cubes and placed it on my belly.
They took it off, made the cold sensation go away and then put it back on until it completely dissolved, then they poured the water on me.
Meanwhile they tickled me.

There aren't any funny ones about experiences where I was gagged.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@IreSabi sounds like you have fun, i especially like the hanging off the bridge with feet in water. Why no fun with gags?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

In the summer is nice couse the water is always cold, but i did ti in autumn, spring and winter too :o

there are no funny stories with gags because we don't like it very much, only a few times they gagged me with a simple piece of cloth but it doesn't work, another time with duct tape, but in the end it's just an imaginative way to wax your lips.

Instead they prefer to blindfold me, because when they tickle me I don't know where they're going and I can't prepare myself.
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

Be careful! Having your bare feet in cold water in the winter, being tied up outside in the cold, that stuff sounds dangerous! Don't do anything that would harm you!

Also, be careful who you talk to online. Adults can try to pretend to be teenagers!
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

i know both, thanks :P
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I am not, nor have I claimed on this board to be, a teenager. I was a teenager before many people on this board were born.
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

I think the bigger issue is if anyone asks for photos, for videos, or tries to chat with you on a chat service away from the site. That's where the real danger is.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Yatta9999 wrote: 6 months ago I think the bigger issue is if anyone asks for photos, for videos, or tries to chat with you on a chat service away from the site. That's where the real danger is.
Ah, no way, no photos or video, not even with someone i'm sure have my own age, nor chat out this forum, this forum looks like a safe place, outside is a big nope.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

IreSabi wrote: 6 months ago Hello i'm Irene, and I wanted to tell you about the last TUG I had, last Sunday.
(sorry for my English but it's not my native language, and I confess, I'm using the translator when I don't know things)

A little premise, I have been living in the countryside for a few years, in a house that is part of a large farm that they have transformed into houses and villas, while in the nearby house my partner in crime lives, i mean the one who usually ends up tying me up.
School has started but anyway it's still hot here and it feels like summer (tomorrow we're going to the stream) and i was a bit bored.
Even though it may seem strange, I like it when he ties me up and he likes to tie me up and that afternoon I wouldn't have minded playing a little like that.
We're no longer at the level of having to do things like cops and thieves or cowboys and Indians, he simply ties me up for fun and I'm up for it.
I told him this while he was busy playing on the computer, but after looking at me he decided to accept.

Usually when we play we go to a cellar that no one uses, or, when the weather is good, into the woods which is practically a few hundred meters from our house.
We go into the woods even when there is activity and we risk being discovered.
Since according to him there was particular activity and the cellar was not safe, he told me to go into the woods, and to go with his scooter.
In Italy the age to ride a scooter is 14, and that's his age being one year older than me.
Obviously it's forbidden for two people to ride a scooter, but if we don't go to town he often takes me with him.

We drove for a while, until the asphalt road meets a path that cuts through the forest and leads directly to our farm.
He entered that path, which is quite wide and stopped at a clearing that we usually use to play, there being a tree that seems made specifically for tying people up.
It was hot and I was dressed in a cropped top and shorts, I was also wearing sneakers.

We usually don't use ropes but chains, I don't know why, we started like this the first few times with bicycle chains and other chains we found around and now we have a nice collection.
First he crossed my wrists behind my back, and I was relieved, because if he crossed my wrists in front it meant that he wanted to tie me to the tree with my arms high, exposing my belly and sides to the tickling that I can't stand (evewn if i like it).
Then with a few turns of chain he tied them up, closing them with a padlock (we use small padlocks that are easy to break if necessary)
After that he made me sit on a log and lifting first one foot and then the other he took off my shoes and socks, he often does this to then tickle me or just to better tie the chains to my ankles.
I don't really like being barefoot in the woods, I'm always barefoot at home, but outside I prefer not to.
at the end he closed a circle of chain around my left ankle, leaving a bit of chain, perhaps half a meter, before closing my right ankle with the same, creating a sort of long chain handcuff.

After this, he walked away, I thought he was going to admire the work, but instead he got on the scooter and said to me: "see you at home" leaving me there in chains and barefoot because obviously he had taken my shoes away.

The place where we live is not dangerous and it took me almost three quarters of an hour to walk home like this, not because it was a long way, if I had had shoes it would have taken me 15 minutes, but walking barefoot on the pebbles and sharp stones and pointed sticks were not comfortable, in fact it was a real torture.
So I had to walk slowly and carefully, not being able to take too long steps because of the chain.
Then in the evening, I discovered that he hadn't left me alone, on the contrary, he was following me from afar, even making some videos with his phone.

However, when I arrived I was quite angry and he was waiting for me at the end of the path, before the house, I couldn't get home tied in chains, they would have discovered us.
When I got there he asked me if I had had enough, and honestly I was angry, but also curious because when he did that he usually had some sort of grand finale.
Then he meekly made me lie on the ground on my stomach, so that he could take the chains around my ankles and secure them with a padlock, then use the excess chain to connect them to my wrists and hog me up.

In that position, which I adore, he put a brush in front of my eyes and said: "your feet are dirty, they need to be cleaned, but don't make too much noise or they will hear you at home".
For what seemed like an infinite amount of time he brushed the soles of my feet, tickling me to death, and I couldn't even scream or laugh out loud so as not to alert the others who were at home.
Even though I'm horribly ticklish, I really like the feeling of being tied up and tickled.

In the end he untied me and when I asked for the shoes he told me that they were in their place in my room and that my parents had gone out (and I didn't have the keys with me) so I had to walk the last 500 meters and stay with him barefoot (not a big problem except that every now and then he tried to tickle me) until the evening.
Sounds like a lot of fun :)
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

What's the longest you have been tied to a bed or tree for? Surely they just left you helpless a few times. Lol maybe time to get some handcuffs you'd probably enjoy them
_RainX
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _RainX »

Can you tell about the times you have been tied up outside in the cold?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic