How it started mmmmm/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How it started mmmmm/f

Post by IreSabi »

Hi here I am again.
someone might be curious as to why we use chains to play instead of ropes, and if you haven't had this curiosity, you'll still put up with me telling you the first time.
Mind you, it happened some time ago, a few years ago and I was younger then.

In short, I was born in the capital but in 2020 due to my father's work and Covid we moved to the countryside.
In practice, my father was able to work from home via the internet and after a few months the company confirmed that he would remain like this even after the emergency, so it no longer made sense to stay in the city and pay rent.
At the end of school we moved to this house in the countryside an hour's drive from the city which was the home of my great grandparents.
I won't talk about the fact that leaving my friends wasn't pleasant anyway, but about the friends I made immediately upon arriving there.

They were a group of 5 kids ranging from my age to a few years older, and there were no girls living in the neighborhood (I met some later, at school).
To help me overcome the gap with Rome, my father had bought me a nice mountain bike, and I wanted to try it out in the backyard.
One of these kids a year older than me lived in a house with which we shared the courtyard and after a few days of getting to know each other I asked him if I could go with them on a bicycle, they all had a mountain bike, because the roads they were quite rough and people live far apart.
He said yes and we went, him, me and the other four guys.

After a nice ride we arrived at a place with wooden picnic tables and a fountain, which they usually used to rest and fill their water bottles.
I don't remember how but they started talking about me being new and having to pass a trial.
Perhaps because I was irresponsabile, perhaps because I wanted to impress the boys, I said that I wasn't afraid of tests and that I would pass any test they proposed to me.

Then one made me lie down on a bench, then took my arms and stretched them out above my head, another took two chains to tie the bicycles and connected them with a padlock to form a longer one, and together they went around it to the bench including my wrists, tying me to the bench, then they did the same with two more chains on my ankles and two more chains on my belly, I remember the cold of the metal, as the position had lifted my shirt and exposed my belly.

I remember that I wasn't afraid even though I was worried that someone was messing with my shoelaces; I had never spent much time in the countryside, but I imagined that there the people were wilder and that it was normal to go barefoot (in reality it's not entirely like that), but I wasn't used to it at all, at home, on the beach, or at most in a well-cut meadow, yes, I had done it, but there in the woods, I saw stones and twigs everywhere.

Instead, once they took off my shoes, one started tickling my feet and another had to rest on my legs to prevent me from struggling to free myself from the chains.
Yet another blocked my wrists, even though they were chained, and the other two who remained pulled up my shirt (at the time I was a sort of skinny skeleton, all ribs, exactly like a skinny boy of my age) and started tickling my ribs. and under the armpits.

After a lot of tickling they released me only to tie me up again.
They took me under a large tree with low branches, for the first time I walked barefoot, but I didn't have the strength to protest as I was tired from being tickled, also they left me shirtless.
They twisted the chains around my wrists, separately, so that my arms were open and tied them to two different branches.
In that position I was sort of Y and on tiptoe.

As the second act of the test they took their water bottles and began to fill them, then one by one they splashed me with the icy water from the fountain, making it run down my back or stomach.
I was hot from the tickling and it was actually a nice torture.

They continued until I was completely soaked from head to toe, and had to wait to dry off a bit before I could put my shirt and shoes back on.
But the trial was passed.

In the evening, when we got home, the boy who lived opposite me asked me if I was angry and if I thought they had exaggerated, I actually had a lot of fun and I told him it could be done again.

And so it all began.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I have to admit I never played those games as a child, but it sounds a lovely introduction
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

they are fun games, for that first summer it happened about every other day, and in any case it still happens very often, for exemple something similar will probably happen to me today or tomorrow, unfortunately, going to school there is less time, but during the summer it happens very often.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, thanks for sharing it!

Sounds like you had very nice new neighbours!
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Of curse it was hard leave all my old friend (they are still living 1 hour of car/train from here) but with new friend i got a better bound (even litterally XD)
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

That was a fun story!

A question: when they took your shoes off, did you have socks on underneath? Did they tickle your bare feet or your socked feet?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

I had socks as usual, but they removed them along with the shoes, so i was really barefoot.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Good story and cool experience. Thank you for sharing.
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

Are the chains impossible to escape from
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

If the chains are placed well it is impossible to free oneself, which is why they continue to use them on me, even though I have the strength of a blade of grass.
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

Sounds fun when I was younger I used to get tied to trees and chairs, I could never get out but I always wanted to stay tied longer! Sounds like a good group of friends you have. I cherish those memories I have playing cops and robbers, etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic