The Mummies that Glowed in the Dark m/Ffm

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Mummies that Glowed in the Dark m/Ffm

Post by Flyingfoxman »

The Halloween when I was 18, I was taking Max and Melanie, twins that I babysat, trick or treating. Normally I spend Halloween watching monster movies, but I had a hard time refusing a request from those two. Max was wearing a german shepherd costume, and Melanie was wearing a black cat costume. I wasn’t in a costume, I was wearing a jacket with bright reflecting tape on it. I was carrying the roll with me, and had put some on the kids’ treat bags. They were first graders and got tired early. We had just returned to their house, when I had an idea.
“Guys,” i said and crouched low, “want to play a trick on your mom?”
“Yeah!” they both said and grinned mischievously. I explained to them what I had in mind.
“Hide behind these headstones,” I said pointing at two of the headstone decorations on their front lawn. The kids ducked behind them, and I made sure they were hidden, and went up to the doorbell. I rang it, yelled in a high pitched childlike voice “trick or treat” and moved to the side into the shadows. Esther came out with her bowl of candy. Esther was a head taller than me, and she had auburn hair pulled into a bushy ponytail.
“Happy Hallow…” she said. She looked around. “Huh. Anybody there?” Max and Melanie popped up from their hiding places.
“BOO!” they both yelled.
“Aah!” Esther said in half mock terror. I moved behind her and grabbed her in a bear hug.
“Got you!” I said.
“AAAAH! Alex! What!?” said Esther. Unfortunately, she dropped her candy bowl.
“Trick! We chose trick for this house!” I said. Esther started laughing. Max and Melanie came over.
“Good trick,” she said. I put my right hand over her mouth. “Mmmph!”
“Thank you,” I said, “let’s all get inside.” How exactly I got myself and Esther inside like that I don’t know, but somehow we stumbled inside. I still had my left arm around Esther’s body, pinning her arms and a hand over her mouth. Esther never stopped mmphing but did not resist physically. She was not really trying to talk. Thank Toutatis she was such a good sport about it. Max and Melanie gathered up the dropped candy and came inside too.
“Shut the door,” I said. Max did.
“Mmm mmph!” Esther mumbled. I let her go and stepped back, almost falling over.
“Like I said, that was a good trick,” said Esther, “Now, did you two have fun?”
“Yeah,” said the kids. We went into the living room where the kids started on some of their candy. Esther collected a small tax on a few pieces the kids decided they didn’t want. When she got up to answer the door, I came up with another trick. We went into another room. I took the roll of reflective tape out of my pocket and pulled off a strip. Melanie and Max put their arms out for me to tape up. I wound the rope around their arms and torsos, around their ankles and put a strip over each kid’s mouth. Both of them were still in their costumes. Esther was back in the living room watching television by now. As soon as a group of trick or treaters rang the doorbell and Esther went to answer it, I snuck the kids, now taped hand and foot, into the living room and turned out the light. Once again I hid. Lucky for me, that group was a big one chaperoned by parents Esther knew, and chit-chatted briefly. Esther came back to the dimmer living room. The TV set was lighting up their tape. Max and Melanie were quiet at first.
“Kids, is that you? Tricking me again? Alex?” said Esther. She turned the light back on. “Oh my god! Kids are you alright?” Esther moved toward her kids, and I came up behind her and grabbed.
“AAAAHhh!” she screamed and I handgagged her again. Max and Melanie started giggling under their gags.
“Got you again,” I said.
“Ahllx ooo scoundll!” Esther mumbled. I silently counted to ten, and let go of her mouth and moved my hands to her wrists. “Are you kidnapping us again?” she said.
“Yes, I’m going to tape you up like the kids!” I said and brought Esther’s arms together behind their back.
“How am I supposed to give out candy if you tie me up?” said Esther.
“I have thought of that,” I said. I taped Esther’s wrists together in front of her with the reflective tape, and wrapped it around her mouth. Then I went to the bathroom and got a roll of toilet paper, wrapped it all around her arms, legs and body. I reinforced that with some more reflective tape in some places. I of course wrapped it around her head too, cover her gag, nose and ears, but leaving her hair showing, and her ponytail free. I reinforced that with some more reflective tape.
“There, a mumbling mummy!” I said. The kids were mmphing excitedly, and clearly smiling. Esther walked to a mirror in the front hallway to look at herself. She gave me a thumbs up, and gestured at her camera on a table by the mirror. I picked up the camera and took some photos of Esther. Then I got a sauce pan out of the kitchen, put some candy in it.
“You can hand out candy with this,” I said. Esther gave me another thumbs up. The doorbell rang. Esther went to the door with the pot of candy, I opened it for her.
“MMMM!” She groaned and held out the put. I was behind the door and unfortunately could not see, but I heard some of the kids shriek. Then a lot of thank yous, and Esther came back in. I shut the door.
“I think they liked your costume,” I said. Esther nodded and mmphed. We went back to the living room together. Max and Melanie mmphed at me. I went over to them and took their gags off.
“I want to be a mummy too!” said Melanie.
“Me too! Me too!” said Max.
“Alright. I’ll be right back!” I said. I got more toilet paper, and wound it around Max and Melanie, over their costumes, and explained that the Ancient Egyptians made animal mummies. I put a new tape gag on them both, and hid it under the mummy wrapping. I reinforced their wraps with reflector tape too. I did not bind their wrists thought. I finished the next two mummies not a moment too soon. The doorbell rang again, and the cat mummy and dog mummy rushed to the door. Max opened it, and the three of them lurched out at the trick or treaters, all with their arms extended, moaning and morphing as loudly as they could.
“MMMM!” moaned Esther.
“Mmmm!” said Max.
“Mmmm!” said Melanie. Trick-or-treaters screamed and laughed.
For the next hour, when trick-or-treaters rang the doorbell, I would open the door for Esther, and she held the pot out for kids to take candy from, mmphing and mumbling at them, Max and Melanie coming out as her sidekicks, joining in a weird gagged chorus. I took some more photos of them all. The combination of toilet paper and reflector tape created an interesting luminous effect. It wasn’t very mummy like, but it looked good framed by the house light, catching the limited light outside. The trick-or-treaters that saw Esther, Max and Melanie like this loved it. People shrieked, clapped and I heard "great costume" several times.
Eventually the kids got tired of the gags, and tore those off, but kept their costumes and mummy wrappings on. Esther even kept up the act for over an hour, much longer than I would have expected, but finally she took the tape off her mouth and I undid her wrists.
“That was fun,” said Esther, “I’m glad you thought of it.”
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a fun and cute story. Mumbling mummy’s :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic