Handgagged By Teacher (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
joy987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Handgagged By Teacher (F/m)

Post by joy987 »

Heyo!
Writing for the first time.
Its a true story.

In Eight grade, there was a science class where my teacher was explaining about sound i.e. how sound flows and etc. So she was speaking about the sound takes more time than light to travel. (I really don't remember much). So I was speaking with my friend where she caught me and called me in front of class.
I was really nervous since I'm very shy. She called me in front of every student in class and then she said "Sound can be reduced through obstacles like" she placed her hand over my mouth and said "like this, Sound can be reduced just like this". She told me to speak and I did and all it came out mumble where everyone in class started laughing. I was fucking nervous. She said "Now if I remove my hand from his mouth we can understand what he is trying to tell us." and she removed her hand from my mouth. She placed and unplaced her hand over my mouth few times and said "My hand is working as a obstacle and that's how sound can be controlled" and then she told me if she caught me speaking again in her lecture she'll tell someone to keep my mouth covered for whole lecture and I went back to seat and everyone started laughing again.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a cute and fun experience!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Oh I wish I had teachers that instructed like that! I would have been an A+ student!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

That’s an awesome experience! Thank you for sharing.
I had a similar experience in third grade. I can share more details in a separate thread.
Short version, I was a talkative nine-year-old boy, and my teacher put her hand over my mouth for a few seconds, but the next day during class, I was talking some more, so the teacher had the girl sitting next to me put her hand over my mouth for the next ~5 min until she was done.
More to follow on a separate thread.
joy987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joy987 »

Thank You So Much Guys For showing love. I've handgagged my friend once will surely post that story soon.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

We look forward to reading that post/story. 🤭❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic