The Escape Game with mom (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

The topic of being gagged came up a few times when I wasn't playing the escape game.

Shortly after the first time I played the escape game, my parents and I were watching a movie. I was sitting beside my mom and talking too much and my mom said "Do I need to gag you again?" Which made me very flustered. Before I could get another word out she clamped her hand over my mouth. If you've never had your mouth shut by someone else's hand you should know that it's almost impossible to make much sound. I made a few hmphs which were met by her shushing me. Her hand stayed over my mouth for another 30 minutes or so. I tried a few times to move her hand off my mouth which made her hold my wrists down with her other hand for a short while.

Another time a few years before, I was making too much noise late at night in the kitchen while my mom was there. She grabbed my mouth from behind me and pulled my head against my stomach while telling me to be quiet.

Their was a few occasions where she would threaten to duct tape my mouth shut. One time when we were watching a TV show and there was a scene where a woman was chained up and had duct tape over her mouth and my mom said "Remind me to tie you up like that next time we do that escape game"

I'm going over to my mom's house on Sunday so I might ask her about the game when I'm over there. I don't think we'll be doing the game again though I might ask her to see what her reaction is :lol:
Feel free to PM me about anything
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Handgagger17 wrote: 6 months ago Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing these experiences.
I loved your first and Third experiences. you are very lucky to have such a relationship with your mother when playing these games back then.
Loved the hand over your tape gagged mouth parts.
Thank you for sharing!
Sincerely
Glad you enjoyed it, she loved keeping her hand over my mouth a lot :lol:
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

You are a blessed person indeed!
Especially doing such things with trust, respect and the understanding of all, while also enjoying it immensely!
The closest I had was an awesome aunt when younger and a more recent friend (who’s a girl).
Mmmppphhh mmmppphhh 🤭🤭
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Please be sure to let us know on here her reaction to when you bring it up. Interesting to see different reactions years after the fact.
Thank you again!
Sincerely,
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Handgagger17 wrote: 6 months ago Please be sure to let us know on here her reaction to when you bring it up. Interesting to see different reactions years after the fact.
Thank you again!
Sincerely,
Will do! Glad you enjoyed my posts so far
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Very interesting story! I don't think I've read any mom ties son ones before. I like how original it is.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

methuselah73 wrote: 6 months ago The topic of being gagged came up a few times when I wasn't playing the escape game.

Shortly after the first time I played the escape game, my parents and I were watching a movie. I was sitting beside my mom and talking too much and my mom said "Do I need to gag you again?" Which made me very flustered.
Did your dad say anything about that?
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

MrBind wrote: 6 months ago
methuselah73 wrote: 6 months ago The topic of being gagged came up a few times when I wasn't playing the escape game.

Shortly after the first time I played the escape game, my parents and I were watching a movie. I was sitting beside my mom and talking too much and my mom said "Do I need to gag you again?" Which made me very flustered.
Did your dad say anything about that?
He kinda laughed at it but didn't have much of a reaction to it.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

I went over to my mom's house earlier today. When I found a good way to segway it into the conversation I asked her about the times that we did the escape game. She only remembered a few of the times that we played it. She told me that she actually considered getting me a straight jacket for Christmas but decided against it as she thought I might not want it... How wrong she was :(

We talked for a bit about the games that we did and eventually moved onto something else. Was fun to talk about it after so many years. I am quite sad at the missed opportunity of having a straight jacket in these games.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

How many years ago did these games happen?
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

JulieG wrote: 6 months ago How many years ago did these games happen?
About 8 years ago when I was 11 and 12
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great stories; I'm glad you had such fun childhood TUG memories.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

That is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. Glad you got to reminisce on such moments.
And you definitely missed out on getting a straight jacket! 😆🤣
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

methuselah73 wrote: 5 months ago
But why did you stop playing? If my mother had been as awesome as yours, I would have pestered her on a weekly basis to tie me up :)

Thank you for sharing these great experiences!
U+101D3
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

uemndlr wrote: 5 months ago
But why did you stop playing? If my mother had been as awesome as yours, I would have pestered her on a weekly basis to tie me up :)

Same here!
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

uemndlr wrote: 5 months ago

I stopped thinking about it for a while. Then when I thought about it again it was a mix between too timid and not having an excuse to do it. If I could go back I would pester her all the time lol
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

uemndlr wrote: 5 months ago But why did you stop playing? If my mother had been as awesome as yours, I would have pestered her on a weekly basis to tie me up :)

I stopped thinking about it for a while. Then when I thought about it again it was a mix between too timid and not having an excuse to do it. If I could go back I would pester her all the time lol
It's never too late... If today you work up the courage to ask her, she might first laugh her a** off, but then you could have a lot of fun!

Just like that legendary "den mother"
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7&p=146254 who went back to playing with her son decades later, when he was already married and she a literal grandmother.
U+101D3
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

methuselah73 wrote: 6 months ago
Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 6 months ago This was so much fun to read! I really liked it. I defiant to hear everything you can tell.
Great job Houdini
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm thinking about making a fictional story based on the times we did the escape game. I will probably post here again soon about times she hand gagged me.
If you decide to start writing fictional tales, then of course you can write about anything....including tying her :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great stories of your experiences, thanks for sharing these
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic