The Escape Game with mom (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Escape Game with mom (F/m)

Post by methuselah73 »

I have been browsing this forum for quite a while before I got an account. Now that I have made my first few posts I feel like I should post about my first real experience with being tied up.

I had realised that I liked the idea of being tied up, especially with tape, a few years prior to this story. My mom named Kelly has blonde hair, brown eyes and stood at a medium to tall height for a woman. She wore jeans with a belt and a grey t-shirt tucked in. I, however was wearing a black t-shirt and shorts as it was a warm day.

It was just the two of us in the house at this point and we were sitting on the couch watching the TV and trying to cool down. A scene in the show we were watching showed a man in some sort of interrogation room with his hands tied behind him with black tape.

I looked over at my mom and said "I bet I could get out of that easily" trying to hint that I wanted her to test out my hunch.

She turned to me and said "oh yeah? Wait here a minute." She stood up and walked into the kitchen before returning with a roll of duct tape. "Alright come on, stand up. Hands behind your back. Let's see you escape." She said in a semi-smug tone

I stood up and placed my hands behind my back with my wrists crossed. I heard the duct tape being unraveled behind me before it got wrapped around my wrists. At this point I had butterflies in my stomach which only intensified as my wrist restraints were tightened and secured.

My mom broke off the tape and turned me around to face her "How's that?" She asked looking down at me. I looked up at her while lightly struggling with my hands behind me "Good."

"Alright then, time for the legs" she said as I was sat down on the couch. She got down on her knees and pulled out my ankles a bit and then began wrapping tape around my ankles.

The feeling of having my ankles wrapped up in duct tape while I can't do anything but listen to the tape unravel made the butterflies in my stomach all the more intense. After a few wraps of the tape around my ankles, my mom broke off the tape and stood up. "How's that? Still feel like you can get out?"

I really badly wanted to be gagged with the tape so I hinted at it by replying with "If I can't get out then I can just shout for help and eventually somebody will get me out" I said with my heart pounding.

She smiled before ripping off a bit tape and placing it on my lips diagonally and smoothing it over with her fingers "No, I don't think you'll be doing that" she said as she tore another piece off and placed it on my lips diagonally in the opposite direction, giving the tape on my lips the shape of an X.

My heart was racing a mile every minute and the butterflies in my stomach became even more intense. I tried to struggle into the tape around my wrists to find that it wouldn't budge no matter what I did. I moved my legs in the air while wriggling my feet in an attempt to get the tape lose.

After about 5 minutes of trying to get the wrist and ankle tape off I grew tired and gave up. "Have you given up now?" My mom said "not as easy as it looks huh?" I nodded my head and tried to speak into the tape "mhm." I followed it up by asking her to cut my free through the tape to which my mom quickly cupped her hand over my mouth. "I'll let you out soon you need to be patient" she said while giggling.

I knew she was trying to annoy me so I sat on the couch bound and gagged with her hand over my mouth. Eventually she cut me loose. Before taking off my gag she said that I need to be taped up more often as I have a habit of being a chattybox which just about made my heart beat out of my chest.

This wasn't the last time I got tied up by her and I was definitely tied much more securely in the times following this. In the future whenever I wanted to be tied up I would call it 'The Escape Game' which she understood what I meant by it. I might post about all the times I ever did the escape game in the replies (which was about 6 times).

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story :D
Feel free to PM me about anything
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I love stories like that! Sounds like incredible fun and I can't wait to read more. Great job and thank you!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Sounds like your mom was pretty cool!

Thanks for contributing the story; and welcome to the site.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 6 months ago I love stories like that! Sounds like incredible fun and I can't wait to read more. Great job and thank you!
Glad you enjoyed it! I'm planning on adding the next part in the replies very soon. I plan on talking about the time that the game wasn't initiated by me. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

The third time that I was tied was probably one of the most effective in terms of keeping me still. It was getting late and I was becoming more of a nuisance with me firing my toy gun at things and running around the house. My mom asked me if I wanted to play the escape, probably hoping for some peace and quiet. This was about a week after the second time we did the game. I said yes and then she told me to go wait upstairs in my room. I sat on my bed and waited anxiously for her.

She walked in my room holding a small basket for laundry, with her supplies in it. She had a skipping rope, duct tape, two long rags and two sponges. The sponges were those sponges used to clean dishes with a rough green bit on the back. I had asked her to use one in my mouth when she taped me up with cello tape during the second time we did the game.

She put the basket on the floor beside me and got down on her knees to be on my level. She picked up the tape and gestured for me to turn around. She crossed my wrists and wrapped tape around them and then wrapped tape around my body at my elbows.

My mom pulled my legs closer to her and then wrapped duct tape around my ankles and just above my knees. I was already taped up better than I ever had been before but she wasn't done. She grabbed the two sponges from the basket and crammed them in my mouth. They barely fit and my mouth was slightly open with a piece of the sponge visible. She tore off a piece of the duct tape and smoothed it over my lips, more and more pieces were torn and plastered to my face in all different directions. Due to the fact that my mouth was fully stuffed and that there was so much tape, I couldn't get the tape off by moving my lips normally. The rough green bits of the sponge irritated me and I mphed a bit. My mom then placed her index finger over my duct taped lips and shushed me.

The two long rags were tied around my mouth and my eyes before the skipping rope was tied around my chest. She said "I really need to be quiet this time" before placing my lying down in my bed and then moving the blanket over me.

"It's best not to struggle" she said as she closed my bedroom door. I struggled and rolled around for a bit before giving up and taking her advice. I think I ended up having a short nap before she woke me up and untied me.

This was the only time that she initiated the game. Every other time it was me asking her to tie me up. This was probably one of my favourite times but it wasn't the last.
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

I loved it! Well written story and lots of fun, keep it up!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Verrrrrry nice! I love the way she told you "it's best not to struggle" like it was an ultimatum.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

The fourth time I was tied up by my mom for the escape game happened a few weeks after the third time. My mom was cooking something in the kitchen. I really wanted to play the escape game again so I went upstairs to my room and took the laces off two pairs of my shoes. I entered the kitchen and asked to play. Initially she was a bit hesitant as she was busy but she relented eventually "We can do it but we have to do it in here."

I put my shoelaces on the kitchen table and sat down on a wooden chair beside the table. After a bit of waiting she turned and came over to me "I don't have much time to do this. Do you want to be tied to the chair?" She said. I nodded my head and she got two of the laces and tied each of my ankles to a leg of the chair.

She tied them quite hastily but they were still good enough that they wouldn't budge. She lifted another lace and tied my wrists together behind the chair. The lace wasn't very long but it was still tied quite well. Another lace got tied around the chair and my wrists at my stomach. It barely reached around but she managed to make a knot out of it. She stood back and said "happy?" I shook my head and said "You need to put some tape on my mouth."

She opened up a drawer and took out some pink duct tape as well as grabbing a folded up hand towel. She muttered under her breath "yes, that is what you need" as she crammed the small folded up hand towel in my mouth. She tore off two pieces and placed them over my lips diagnonally in the shape of an X. She stood up and looked down at me "Anything else?... didn't think so... I'm going to start a timer on my phone and see how long it takes you to get out."

I struggled and pulled against the shoe laces but they were extremely sturdy considering it's a small shoe lace. My mom was faced away from me when she was cooking but she could still hear the chair creaking with my trying to move "I'm telling you, there's no point in trying to get out" she said while giggling. I knew the ropes weren't going anywhere so I tried moving my jaw to get the gag off my mouth. She turned her head and saw me trying to get the tape off "I'm about to come over there and tape you up even more if you don't stop."

Without saying anything she turned around and opened up the tape. She wrapped it around my head a few times before tearing it. She bent down to my level and motioned zipping her mouth shut before going back to cooking.

I spent about 30 minutes (according to the timer) going between struggling and resting while watching her cook. I was almost able to slip my ankles out of the rope but by that point my mom stopped the timer and untied me.

My mom said jokingly before cutting the tape off my mouth "Maybe we should keep that on?" Iaughed but the idea of being gagged all day really made me flustered.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Terrific story ! Thank you for sharing!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Love the stories! Did you ever post the second time she tied you up?
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 6 months ago Love the stories! Did you ever post the second time she tied you up?
I'd be happy to post about the second time. It's just that it wasn't as good as the other times in my opinion. If you are interested in hearing about it I'll gladly do it.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

methuselah73 wrote: 6 months ago
TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 6 months ago Love the stories! Did you ever post the second time she tied you up?
I'd be happy to post about the second time. It's just that it wasn't as good as the other times in my opinion. If you are interested in hearing about it I'll gladly do it.
I’m interested in hearing about all the times lol. I suspect I’m not the only one, too!
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 6 months ago
methuselah73 wrote: 6 months ago
I’m interested in hearing about all the times lol. I suspect I’m not the only one, too!
I'm glad people like my experiences, if you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them (here or pm) anyway here you go:

I asked her to play the escape game and she understood what I meant after thinking for a second and agreed to do it. I asked her to use the roll of cello tape that we had in the kitchen. I grabbed the roll from the kitchen and brought it to the living room and handed it to her. She taped my hands behind me and then wrapped the tape around my body at my elbows to hold my arms. Then she taped up my ankles. I think if I really tried I could have got out as cello tape isn't all that strong. I asked her to tape my mouth shut and basically instructed her on what to do. I said I'll speak less if something is in my mouth. She got a sponge that she used to clean dishes and put it in my mouth. She wrapped the cello tape around my head a good few times and stepped back and said something along the lines of "happy?"

She sat back down on the couch and kept watching TV while I sat on the couch over from her. She said that it looked like I pressed my face against a window. After about 20 minutes I got bored and started actually trying to get the cello tape off my mouth. Like I said cello tape isn't that strong so it was pretty easy. She saw that I wanted to get out and grabbed a pair of scissors we had in the kitchen. She walked over to me and cut the tape off.

This time was fun but there were definitely better times.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Excellent stories. Good to have a willing mum to tie you up and who doesn’t think it’s weird. Was that the second episode you just posted?
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Bondageboi wrote: 6 months ago Excellent stories. Good to have a willing mum to tie you up and who doesn’t think it’s weird. Was that the second episode you just posted?
Thank you! No she just found it funny to watch me try escape. She called me an escape artist as a nickname. The one I just uploaded was the second time we played the game yes.
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

I got a question: how old were you when you played these?
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Yatta9999 wrote: 6 months ago I got a question: how old were you when you played these?
I am 19 now and I was 11 and 12 when this stuff happened.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

The fifth time happened a month or two after the fourth time and was the longest I was tied up for. I found some cable ties in the garage and had the idea of doing the escape game. I took four of them to my mom and asked her to play the escape game with the cable ties. She had to do something but about 30 minutes later she called me down to the living room and I brought the cable ties with me. I sat down on the couch beside her with my hands behind me.

She tightened one cable tie around my wrists and then another around my elbows until they were almost touching. The third cable tie was tightened around my ankles and then the last was tightened just above my knees. She stood up and looked down at me and said "How do you plan on escaping cable ties? I don't think it's even possible to escape those... Anyway have fun." She walked out the room and left me to struggle.

I ended up finding my way to the floor and rolled about and tried to get my hands loose from the cable ties. About twenty minutes later she walked back in holding two of her belts, a roll of black duct tape and a long bit of cloth. She sat me back down on the couch and took one of her belts and tightened it around my chest, pinning my arms to my body. The other belt was strapped around my stomach, holding my wrists in place.

After the belts were tightened I asked her if she was going to gag me and she said "Yes I am. Now say AAAA..." when I opened my mouth the cloth was tied behind my teeth. As it was a thick cloth my lips barely touched eachother. My mom ripped two bits off the black duct tape and placed them over my lips in the shape of an X. When she finished she stood up and said "That stuff is supposed to be stronger than the normal tape" which I would find out is true.

I tried to move my lips but the tape held them in place and any noise I made was muffled by the cloth. My mom noticed me trying to speak and said "If I were you I'd be trying to escape. Not using that mouth of yours." She walked out the room and left me to struggle.

I obviously wasn't going to be able to get out of the cable ties but the belts just restricted the little freedom I had even more. Eventually I was back on the carpet and alternating between struggling and resting. I really enjoyed the feeling of knowing it would be impossible to get out no matter how hard I tried unless my mom let me.

15 minutes passed before my mom came back in. She said that she didn't want me drooling on her floor, which in all fairness I was because the cloth had been in my mouth for a while. As I was pretty small when this happened and my mom is slightly above average height for a woman, she picked me up and carried me to my room like a sack of potatoes.

She was nice enough to place me on my bed where I just laid still for what felt like two hours. She came back in and said "Have you been able to get out yet?" I shook my head and then she followed up by saying "I think next time we should put you in something you can actually escape from. Not cable ties and belts."

She undid the belts around my body and cut the cable ties except for the one around my wrists. "I'll help you down stairs but this cable tie is staying on until your dinner is ready" I was a bit annoyed but I wasn't exactly in a position to argue.

After a bit of sitting and waiting on the couch my hands were undone. She pealed off the tape before untying the cloth around my head.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh I loved this story! Sounded like tons of fun!
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

The sixth and the last time me and my mom played the escape game was definitely one of the best out of all of them. It happened about three months after he fifth time and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt while my mom was wearing overalls with a striped t-shirt underneath.

I had the urge to play the escape game again and so I went downstairs to the living room and asked her if we could play. Her hair was a bit wet as she had gotten out the shower about 15 minutes before. She said that we should play the game in her room as she was about to go upstairs and do her hair anyway. I grabbed two dish sponges and the duct tape as well as scissors we had, and then I ran up to her room.

Her room had big bed with a headboard that had a metal design. The same design was at the foot of the bed. The bed was against the back wall with night stands on both sides of the bed. Infront of the foot of the bed was a big night stand that had a mirror on top of it. There was a wooden chair in front of the mirror which is where she dried her hair.

She came upstairs a few minutes later and shut the door behind her. I asked her to tape me to the bed because my hands can go through part of the metal headboard "Am I gagging you with those sponges?" She asked. I nodded and then she put the two sponges in my mouth and then wrapped duct tape around my head several times. I lied down on the bed and put my wrists through the head board, allowing her to tape my wrists up. She taped my ankles together and then wrapped tape vertically between my legs and around the metal at the foot of the bed, connecting the tape on my ankles to the foot of the bed which immobalised my feet.

Now at this point I was lying on the bed with my hands bound above me and my ankles tied to the foot of the bed. I tested my gag a bit until my mom told me to quit it. She sat at on the chair at the door of the bed and began drying her hair. She could see me squirming about in the reflection of the mirror as she dried her hair.

I tried struggling by pulling against the duct tape and moving around to try twist the tape and then pull it hoping it would snap, which obviously didn't happen. My mom finished drying her hair and started brushing it. With the noise from the hair dryer gone she asked me "How are you doing back there have you made any progress?" I responded with a few hmphs which she took as a 'no'.

She tied her hair in a pony tail and walked over to me. I was looking at the ceiling, having given up struggling. I felt my t-shirt move up which startled me. Before I could look up she started blowing raspberries into my stomach which instantly made me scream although it only came out as a few muffles. She would blow into my stomach for about 5 seconds, take a short breath and then blow into my stomach again. She did this for about 5 minutes but it felt like it was unending. I struggled as hard as I could to get away but nothing stopped it. When I was able to catch my breath I begged her to stop but she obviously couldn't understand what I was saying.

During the 5 minutes I basically went delerious. I think it needs to be classed as a real torture method lol. I could barely breathe and my body instinctually thrashed side to side.

She threatened to do it for longer to which I pleaded and shook my head violently. She felt like being merciful and so left my in the room to try escape by myself.

When I finally calmed down I realised that all the struggling had loosened the tape on my right wrist slightly. I strategically pulled in different directions and tried to use my other hand to pull the tape. After a while I was able to slip my right hand out and then from there I used the scissors to get the rest of the tape off me.

I walked downstairs and proudly showed my mom that I got out. She was quite surprised and called me 'Little Houdini'.

This was the last time we played the escape game together but there was a bunch of other small experiences I had with her gagging me which I might write about.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This was so much fun to read! I really liked it. I defiant to hear everything you can tell.
Great job Houdini
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 6 months ago This was so much fun to read! I really liked it. I defiant to hear everything you can tell.
Great job Houdini
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm thinking about making a fictional story based on the times we did the escape game. I will probably post here again soon about times she hand gagged me.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh yes! Please write that story!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing these experiences.
I loved your first and Third experiences. you are very lucky to have such a relationship with your mother when playing these games back then.
Loved the hand over your tape gagged mouth parts.
Thank you for sharing!
Sincerely
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

These are great stories! Thank you for sharing!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic